Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who's your favorite bad tv show host
jerry "the king" springer
oprah "make it a" winfrey
steve "the weiner" wilkos
ellen degeneration x
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • Chris Jericho hosted the Highlight Reel. Kane, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Triple H, John Cena, and Roman Reigns were all there. They almost fought but then they didn’t.
  • The team of Cesaro and Miz (no championships) beat Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus (two championships) after Ziggler got distracted fighting Damien Sandow and then got beaten by Miz.
  • Naomi, Summer Rae, and Layla fought Eva Marie, Cameron, and Rosa Mendes and the entire world blacked out simultaneously.
  • 1400 POUNDS OF HUMANITY IN THE RING. It ends by DQ. oops
  • Paul Heyman cut a promo saying John Cena will lose and Brock Lesnar is better.
  • Jack Swagger beat Curtis Axel. Bo Dallas came out to say that Jack let down people and one guy lost his farm because he bet on wrestling. Don’t bet on wrestling.
  • adam rose beats titus o’neil and the bunny fought heath slater zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Rusev defeats Zack Ryder and then Mark Henry shows up and then they almost fight but they don’t.
  • growing up bella happened I didn’t watch it I don’t know
  • Goldust beats the Uso that’s not hurt and then the two weirdo brothers beat up the not weirdo brothers
  • In the main event tag the good guys beat the bad guys whoa weird

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

1. Cage match between Bray Wyatt and Chris Jericho!
Why you should care: No matter what the actual outcome may be (Bray loses), the match will be pretty fun, right?

2. John Cena!
Why you should care: He’s so good.

3. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton!
Why you should care: This was a good match a few weeks ago and it will probably be good again.

4. Total Divas is back!
Why you should care: With the return of Total Divas comes the return of great Total Divas storylines. Feel the power!

5. Jerry Springer comes on Raw to help the Bella Twins resolve their issues!
Why you should care: nope

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu
http://wrestling-network.net/

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

This show is going to be an overbooked trainwreck going up against two MNF games isn't it?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Springer hasn't been relevant since the attitude era

That's a good way to combat football, right

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Bachelor in Paradise season finale is tonight!

Also two monday night football games.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Oh god, save_us.dean

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Was away again for several days, pretty tired but RAW can't be as bad as the las-

Bard Maddox posted:

5. Jerry Springer comes on Raw to help the Bella Twins resolve their issues!

Oh gently caress off WWE.

I'm going to go have more night terrors.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Maybe this Bella feud is gonna be the way they set up Cena Vs. Daniel Bryan. Right guys? ...Right?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

OldTennisCourt posted:

Maybe this Bella feud is gonna be the way they set up Cena Vs. Daniel Bryan. Right guys? ...Right?

Bryan to become the Marc Mero to Brie's Sable.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
WWE sure has a finger on the pulse of 2014 America.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Somebody give me a compelling reason to watch tonight instead of skipping this like last week.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Fibby Boy posted:

Somebody give me a compelling reason to watch tonight instead of skipping this like last week.

john cena

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jerry loving Springer

in 2014

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Fibby Boy posted:

Last week was a boring trainwreck. Tonight may be a slightly less boring trainwreck.

Also its Baltimore, notorious for either being dead or making GBS threads on the product.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

john cena

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Roman Reigns posted:

Also its Baltimore, notorious for either being dead or making GBS threads on the product.

Good enough for me.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The last time Raw was in Baltimore.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Daniel Bryan posted:

The last time Raw was in Baltimore.

Baltimore is a terrible place with terrible fans and terrible sports teams and is nearly as terrible as Philly.

I have never been to either city so this is just assumptions I have made as a Pittsburgh sports fan.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Roman Reigns posted:

Last week was a boring trainwreck. Tonight may be a slightly less boring trainwreck.

Plenty of opportunities for Ray Rice references tonight, yep

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

achillesforever6 posted:

Baltimore is a terrible place with terrible fans and terrible sports teams and is nearly as terrible as Philly.

I have never been to either city so this is just assumptions I have made as a Pittsburgh sports fan.

Man at least Philly has awesome rear end museums and South Street what do you guys in Pittsburgh have :colbert:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

If they roll AJ and Paige into the Jerry Springer segment I might just lose my damage deposit.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Frankston posted:

Jerry loving Springer

in 2014

That poo poo's timeless. Unemployed? Up at noon? Jerry's on.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Man at least Philly has awesome rear end museums and South Street what do you guys in Pittsburgh have :colbert:
Kennywood, PNC Park, the Carnegie Museums, the O's, the Strip, Phipps Conservatory, the Pittsburgh Zoo, a football team that actually won championships, Station Square and uh the Duquense Incline that shows up whenever our teams gets on National TV :smugbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

PRESIDENT OBAMA AND VLADIMIR PUTIN have been invited to be ON RAW TONIGHT!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

achillesforever6 posted:

Kennywood, PNC Park, the Carnegie Museums, the O's, the Strip, Phipps Conservatory, the Pittsburgh Zoo, a football team that actually won championships, Station Square and uh the Duquense Incline that shows up whenever our teams gets on National TV :smugbert:

We have a rad as gently caress old prison that we turn into an awesome haunted house on Halloween so there http://www.easternstate.org/halloween

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Pittsburgh and Philly are both cool and a lot better than Raw's probably going to be. Baltimore's a good place to visit but I'd rather live in either PA city.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Thauros posted:

Pittsburgh and Philly are both cool and a lot better than Raw's probably going to be. Baltimore's a good place to visit but I'd rather live in either PA city.
Eh I don't really like big cities in general, just way too many people and sensory overload; kind of why I like Pittsburgh and Omaha since they are pretty small city wise.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Vertical Lime posted:

Plenty of opportunities for Ray Rice references tonight, yep

Oh god please bring up storyline about Daniel Bryan beating his wife or something goddamn dumb like that.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Baltimore is a complete ghetto except for the Harbor which is a tourist trap.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

DeathChicken posted:

Baltimore is a complete ghetto except for the Harbor which is a tourist trap.

I've spent time in the "normal" parts of Baltimore and didn't think it was that bad and I enjoyed my stay. As I said, much rather live where I do though.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Well it's the first quarter and the Giants are already losing so maybe I'll watch wrestling?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
this doesn't look good

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

DukeofCA posted:

Well it's the first quarter and the Giants are already losing so maybe I'll watch wrestling?

You'll tune back into football by the third Bellas segment.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Springer being on Raw in 2014 will be dumb as gently caress, but Jerry is a cool dude with quick wit so hopefully he makes things watchable.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
Will Steve Wilkos show up as Springers enforcer and give HHH a stunner for getting rowdy?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
this episode is called "twin tragic"

good

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Cage match! Snd for the first time in months, if raw sucks , we can switch to football!

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Baltimore and Philly both dump on Pittsburgh for beer. So there's that.

I'm going to play Layton vs. Wright with this on in the background. I assume the word witch will be said less than the word bitch tonight.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

This show is going to be an overbooked trainwreck going up against two MNF games isn't it?

or they know they're going to do a bad number regardless and aren't even gonna try. it could go either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The cage match will open the show so that's good at least. Maybe the Bella poo poo will be the very end.

• Locked thread