Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 398 days!
:bsdsnype: x3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Pages numbers should be 0-indexed but just for Yospos.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Peanut and the Gang posted:

also array indexing should work so we can just have links to &pagenum=-1 for last page

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

:eyepop:

Jonny 290 posted:

also array indexing should work so we can just have links to &pagenum=-1 for last page
:eyepop:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i read the first one of these as poopsida and there was no going back

gj op

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

theadder posted:

i read the first one of these as poopsida and there was no going back

gj op

Darn it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

im not even american so u gotta be p bad to get me thinking the word bcause we dont say it

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

lol

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nice fight club font

the cards are attractive, but yeah, i also thought "fight club" when i saw that part

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

megapixels in that camera are clearly too high for that to be stallman. it's just a lookalike. quite a shocker though imo
the way some of his chins don't properly join with the others didn't give it away?

http://i.imgur.com/Cr97bLu.png sorry for image macro it's all i found on google

A Pinball Wizard posted:

took a whole loving page for this to get posted

shameful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQzDeEtbvME

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
a bit more photoshopping along this theme and some wozatar could make this a p. good/annoying sig imo

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
woz really is the king of spergs: founding member of the single biggest tech company and 1/100th as rich as he could have been were he not a complete sperg. he still has 1000x as much money than i do tho and he's prolly not 1000x spergier than me so good on him

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

newreply.php posted:

woz really is the king of spergs: founding member of the single biggest tech company and 1/100th as rich as he could have been were he not a complete sperg. he still has 1000x as much money than i do tho and he's prolly not 1000x spergier than me so good on him

You're 1000x more a human being than him.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You're 1000x more a human being than him.

the way you say that makes it sound like a bad thing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[In White Steve Urkel Voice] *punching stuff into a calculator* Nggggh, I'mm 1000 times gayer than the computer ceo guy and he makes 1000 times more money, but he's only 1/1000 as much as rich as he could have been and his business card sucks so it evens out.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

jony ive aces posted:

the way some of his chins don't properly join with the others didn't give it away?

http://i.imgur.com/Cr97bLu.png sorry for image macro it's all i found on google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQzDeEtbvME

lol

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[In White Steve Urkel Voice] *punching stuff into a calculator* Nggggh, I'mm 1000 times gayer than the computer ceo guy and he makes 1000 times more money, but he's only 1/1000 as much as rich as he could have been and his business card sucks so it evens out.

the way you say this makes it sound like you thought it was a good/funny thing to post

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

newreply.php posted:

the way you say this makes it sound like you thought it was a good/funny thing to post

It's a sarcastic mockery of some nerdy retard poo poo you wrote, so yeah, pretty good for an early morning post.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
yeah the best sarcasm is the one the sarcast points out 2 posts later

post a business card u fukker

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i dont need one for work, but i'vebeen thinking about having a "business card" for tinder and/or speed dating. good/bad idea?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

newreply.php posted:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
very bad idea.

im gonna print business cards soon and i dont know what to put on it. founder/owner/lead ios developer/VP of inflated job titles???

its not a one man operation so founder/owner isnt as dumb as it would be on a funemployed web developer's card

ty for this cool woz thing i did not know about

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

newreply.php posted:

ty for this cool woz thing i did not know about

i think they had two "us festivals", and at one of them there was a pretty amazing guest list, with bands like the clash

woz lost an immense pile of money doing it, though

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
tbf if i ever had like $100M i wouldnt mind losing half of it to do some fun stuff for lots of people, seems cooler than losing it through some investment mishap/scam

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
"oh no i lost a bunch of money and now i barely have enough left to live 100 lives in immeasurable luxury"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Festival

look at those performer lists

Gang of Four
The Ramones
The English Beat
Oingo Boingo
The B-52's
Talking Heads
The Police

that was one day

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
think this is why multi-stage festivals were invented: so ppl could get away from the police, the b-52's and u2

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

:mad:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
well yeah the b-52's are maybe not at home in that list but i cant imagine them being fun for more than 3 songs

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i'm not seeing the ring

Ira Glass Jaw
Oct 21, 2010

at my last job I had two business cards for two different companies because the parent company bought the other company and kept their name because they didn't want to be associated with the parent company

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

atomicthumbs posted:

i bought my business cards. they're gonna totally "own" and be "epic".

got this on one side (changed my phone number so you nerds can't call me and complain about my posting, but my real name's already everywhere so idgaf)

and a variety of designs (21 in all) on the other side because MOO lets you split orders:

all printed on moo's 600gsm Luxe paper with a black stripe in the center of the paper thickness.

gonna give this card to people and they'll be all "drat" and they'll give me grants and exhibitions because i so obviously have my poo poo together. thanks, business card

then at some point i'll probably get cards from work that say "JUNK MERCHANT" or "TRASH SALESMAN" or something in case i need to give it to someone who wants to buy stereos or lovely old computers wholesale

where are the corgis

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

IPvSH6T posted:

where are the corgis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONlkKMGFeA

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

newreply.php posted:

think this is why multi-stage festivals were invented: so ppl could get away from the police, the b-52's and u2

no u

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
i never knew the Divinyls and INXS played at that, cool.

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

newreply.php posted:

better to sperg out with 1/100th of the money than have 100 times as much but nothing to spend it on imo

sounds like woz lives a very fulfilling life :unsmith:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
yeah stebe went and killed himself so good on woz

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

also can you design a bespoke business card for my wifes etsy crafty business that makes no money she can pay you with little lovely kids dresses she makes

i'm detecting some marital strife over wife's money-losing etsy business

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

duTrieux. posted:

instead of business cards i have a question about stickers

i need some rad stickers to put on my laptop, i looked around at target and the selection was paltry, absolutely paltry

please hope me

idk, sticker mule or some poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
eww gross dont put stickers on your laptop please

• Locked thread