Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It's that time again to let the machines to make jokes for us!

http://what-would-i-say.com/
This website invades your Facebook and pilfers your most hilarious moments of spazzing out about Xbone and MLP and puts them into a word-salad that is sometimes funny but mostly stupid and incomplete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
I win

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 8, 2014

Gulluoglu
May 4, 2009

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

"Then i can use this to be legit. I mean, we're not play catchup the next week or on foot."
"Conveniently uploads posts directly causes violence, because as learned by now"
"Punching faces, in time, on failing to make enemies, try to tell anyone else about it, since I reject your reality"
"To hell with horses! Get me"
"San Bernadino County Sheriff's Department reportedly use Billy Joel defense in about any 80's movie."
"Man, why Netflix gotta crash near my route home?"
"Everyone has been diagnosed with Charlie Sheen kills five hookers."
"There was also ostrich."
"I pointed at chad croger and I don't have to be"
"Maybe if they had Andy Dick on the Walking dead"

Panamaniac fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 8, 2014

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Same.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

well...go do it then.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Sleep is the free market fixes itself and now instead of 1100 PM omgggggggggggg

makes sense.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

quote:

i accidentally changed my computer

quote:

I hate when I'm trying to thank God

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

really looking forward to the gbs version of this so i can drunkenly shitpost frankenstein posts stitched together from my flawless posting history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

:allears:

• Locked thread