Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battle fleets cross the Daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the shining psychic manifestation of the Emperor’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bioengineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard, the ever-vigilant Inquisition, and the Tech-Priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name but a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants—and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of the thirsting gods.

Prepare to enter the nightmare world of DARK HERESY

I'm planning on using roll20 as our online table environment and skype for communication, the game will be ran on Saturday evenings from 19:00 UTC onwards and ending when we Europeans have to go to bed and Americans have to eat their dinner. Hoping to start next week.

Looking for 4 to 6 players. Character generation as per rulebook, standard values for everything, use w/e to roll, link the results here. Blank char sheet, feel free to copy and use:
code:
Name       
Homeworld  
Background 
Role       
Divination 

Wounds     
Fate       
Fatigue    
Insanity   
Corruption 

Armour 
Head   
Larm   
Rarm   
Body   
Lleg   
Rleg   

WS  
BS  
S   
T   
Ag  
Int 
Per 
WP  
Fel 
Ifl 

Aptitudes:

XP spent   
XP unspent 
XP total   

Skills:

Talents:

Characteristic increases:

Gear:
Adventure overview: A pamphlet is spreading through the hives of Desoleum, decrying a long dead saint of the Askellon sector as a fraud and worshipper of the Ruinous Powers. If these accusations are true, then half the planet is worshipping a heretic, which is a problem. If these accusations are false, then blasphemous lies are finding receptive ears among the other half of the planet, which is also a problem. Your Inquisitor cares not about which problem it is, only that it is resolved by the next time you contact them.

Asehujiko fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Sep 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Another Euro Roll20? Good.

Will need to actually read the relevant parts of the rulebook, though. Only played a bit of Rogue Trader before.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Awww, where are you, Euros? :negative:

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Making a dude who is really good at finding people. Feral worlder Adeptus Administratum Seeker. He loves the hunt in all it's forms, be it following somebodys footsteps or locating their current address via tax records.

3d10 rolls - http://orokos.com/roll/220724
2d10 rolls - http://orokos.com/roll/220725
Fate Threshold (Passed) - http://orokos.com/roll/220726
Wounds - http://orokos.com/roll/220727
Divination - http://orokos.com/roll/220728

pre:
Name: Alaric Harlon  
Homeworld: Feral World
Background: Adeptus Administratum
Role: Seeker
Divination: To war is human

Wounds: 13
Fate: 3 
Fatigue    
Insanity   
Corruption 

Armour 
Head   
Larm   
Rarm   
Body   
Lleg   
Rleg   

WS  34 = 20 + 14
BS  29 = 20 + 9
S   37 = 20 + 17
T   33 = 20 + 13
Ag  34 = 20 + 14
Int 34 = 20 + 14
Per 34 = 20 + 14
WP  31 = 20 + 11
Fel 31 = 20 + 11
Ifl 29 = 20 + 9

Aptitudes: Toughness, Knowledge, Fellowship, Intelligence, Perception, Social, Tech

XP spent: 1000
XP unspent: 0
XP total: 1000

Skills:
Awareness
Commerce
Common Lore (Adeptus Administratum, Imperium)
Dodge
Inquiry
Linguistics (High Gothic)
Logic
Navigate (Surface)
Scholastic Lore (Pick One)
Scrutiny
Security
Survival

Talents:
Disarm
Weapon Training (Solid Projectile)

Trait:

Bonuses:
The Old Ways: In the hands of a feral world character, 
any Low-Tech weapon loses the Primitive quality 
(if it had it) and gains the Proven (3) quality. 

Master of Paperwork: An Adeptus Administratum character 
counts the Availability of all items as one level more 
available (Very Rare items count as Rare, 
Average items count as Common, etc.).

Nothing Escapes My Sight: In addition to the normal uses of 
Fate points (see page 293), a Seeker character may spend 
a Fate point to automatically succeed at an Awareness 
or Inquiry skill test with a number of degrees of 
success equal to his Perception bonus.

Gear:
Stub Automatic
Imperial Robes
Autoquill
Chrono
Dataslate
Medi-kit

XP Log:
Inquiry (known) - 100xp
Survival (known) - 200xp
Navigate (Surface) (known) - 200xp
Scrutiny (known) - 100xp
Security (known) - 100xp
Awareness (known) - 200xp
Common Lore (Imperium) (known) - 100

chin up everything sucks fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Sep 12, 2014

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Well, I don't know if the game's happening but I've made a skeleton of a character to bump the thread and maybe entice a couple more people to post! Still need to make some choices but I'll do that if, y'know, the game will actually happen.

Iago is the group's gunman. A hard man, but not without his charm.

Three Stats: Int 18, Wil 12, Str 14

The other seven stats: 2d10=15, 2d10=10, 2d10=17, 2d10=14, 2d10=13, 2d10=2, 2d10=16

A reroll: 2d10=17

The Divination: 1d100=51

pre:
Name:		Iago Mannchen    
Homeworld:	Voidborn
Background:	Outcast
Role:		Desperado
Divination:	

Wounds:		10 (7+1d5 1d5=3)
Fate:		4  (3 + EB 5+ 1d10=5)
Fatigue:
Insanity:   
Corruption: 

Stats:

WS	20 + 10
BS	20 + 15
S	20 + 14
T	20 + 17
Ag	20 + 16
Int	20 + 18
Per	20 + 13 
WP	20 + 12
Fel     20 + 17
Ifl	20 + 14

Aptitudes:

Intelligence (Voidborn)

Fieldcraft or Social (Outcast)

Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defence, Fellowship, Finesse (Desperado)

XP spent   
XP unspent 
XP total   

Skills:

Acrobatics or Sleight of Hand
Common Lore(Underworld)
Deceive 
Dodge 
Stealth

Talents:

Child of the Dark: A voidborn character starts with the
Strong Minded talent, and gains a +30 bonus to tests
for moving in a zero gravity environment.

Never Quit: An Outcast character counts his Toughness
bonus as two higher for purposes of determining Fatigue.

Move and Shoot: Once per round, after performing
a Move action, a Desperado character may perform
a single Standard Attack with a Pistol weapon he
is currently wielding as a Free Action.

Weapon Training (Chain, and Las or Solid Projectile)

Catfall or Quick Draw

Gear:

Autopistol or laspistol, chainsword, armoured bodyglove,
injector, 1 dose each of obscura and slaught

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've been meaning to make a character for a while but haven't come up with anything yet, just posting for interest. Hope the game happens!

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Starting with 3 players is not a problem, could always introduce more players as the adventure goes along so I'll leave recruitment open.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Elukka posted:

I've been meaning to make a character for a while but haven't come up with anything yet, just posting for interest. Hope the game happens!

Get to it. :argh:

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I've never used roll20, I haven't played a P&P RPG in ages and I'm fairly sure the last time I played DH was in 1st edition.

That said, if you don't mind someone whose a bit rusty joining, I'd be happy to join! I'll put together a character some time tomorrow afternoon but probably after 19:00 UTC so if you guys start tomorrow, I'll probably have to miss the first game. My dude (whoever he may be) had a massive case of the shits and missed a shuttle somewhere :v:.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
That's ok, Elukka also doesn't have one yet and I can see a few "skill 1 or skill 2" lines in Megazver's, we can finish up character creation tonight. Can you all add me on skype(same name as the forums), I'll give you the roll20 link through there.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Asehujiko posted:

That's ok, Elukka also doesn't have one yet and I can see a few "skill 1 or skill 2" lines in Megazver's, we can finish up character creation tonight. Can you all add me on skype(same name as the forums), I'll give you the roll20 link through there.

Why not here? You're the one who can add/delete players, anyway. And maybe I suggest using the goon Mumble for actual play, anyway? It's much better suited for this kind of usage.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 20, 2014

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Downside of posting it here would be that the url would change every time I need to remove somebody but here you go: https://app.roll20.net/join/529187/aUFZew

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

Joined the game on rolld20 (Karl J), I'll be reading more of the rulebook and making my dude today at some point and I'll put it here for posterity. Thinking either a Outcast Heirophant (basically, a born-again Imperial Cultist :v:. I'd probably make his homeworld a Shrine World, and make him a more charismatic character, but it might be a bit annoying to have a total zealot in the party) or an Adeptus Ministorium Sage.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Never not be a zealot.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

FireSight posted:

Never not be a zealot.

:getin:

Rolls:
3D10 rolls
2D10 Rolls
Fate Threshold (Failed)
Wounds
Divination
code:
Name       Partheos Ventium
Homeworld  Shrine World
Background Outcast
Role       Heirophant
Divination A suspicious mind is a healthy one

Wounds     11
Fate       3
Fatigue    0/8 (3 + 3 + 2)
Insanity   
Corruption 

Armour 
Head   
Larm   Armoured Bodyglove (2 AP, 35 MAX AG)
Rarm   Armoured Bodyglove
Body   Armoured Bodyglove
Lleg   Armoured Bodyglove
Rleg   Armoured Bodyglove

WS  24 = 20 + 4
BS  35 = 20 + 14
S   35 = 20 + 15
T   36 = 20 + 16
Ag  30 = 20 + 10
Int 31 = 20 + 11
Per 27 = 20 + 5 + 2
WP  32 = 20 + 12
Fel 38 = 20 + 13 + 5
Ifl 35 = 20 + 15

Aptitudes: Willpower, Fieldcraft, Fellowship, Offence, Social, Toughness

XP spent   1000
XP unspent 0
XP total   1000

Skills:
Acrobatics
Charm
Common Lore (Underworld)
Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy)
Deceive
Dodge
Inquiry
Interrogation
Linguistics (Underworld)
Stealth

Talents:
Clues from the Crowds
Double Team
Weapon Training(Chain)
Weapon Training(Solid Projectile)

Fellowship (Simple)

Gear:
Autopistol
Chainsword
Armoured Bodyglove
Injector
Slaught

Bonuses:
Faith in the Creed: Whenever a shrine world character 
spends a Fate point, he rolls 1d10. On a result of 1, the
character’s total number of Fate points is not reduced.

Never Quit: An Outcast character counts his Toughness
bonus as two higher for purposes of determining Fatigue

Sway the Masses: In addition to the normal uses of 
Fate points (see page 293), a Hierophant character
may spend a Fate point to automatically succeed 
at a Charm, Command, or Intimidate skill test  
with a number of degrees of success equal 
to his Willpower bonus.

XP LOG:
Fellowship Increase (Simple) - 100XP
Charm (Known) - 100XP
Inquiry (Known) - 100XP
Interrogation (Known) - 100XP
Clues from the Crowds (Both Aptitudes) - 200XP
Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy) (Known) - 200XP
Linguistics (Underworld) (Known) - 200XP
(can't wait to see how a guy with WS 24 handles a chainsword :v:)

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Al right, everybody who logged into roll20 and made a character has access to an editable sheet there, which can be found in the journal tab in the menu bar in the upper right of the screen. Add me on skype if you haven't yet, same name as here on the forums.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Most people seem to have their character mostly complete so let's get this started, first session will be Saturday the 4th of October, 19:00 UTC.

Recruitment is still open for 1-2 more people so don't be afraid to apply.

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Daren Andser had the distinct misfortune of being born a Psyker on one of the many Shrine Worlds of the Imperium - which one he has no memory of. He doesn't remember much from those times, and in any case he was only there briefly. His mutation was detected early in his childhood, and he grew up in the bleak holds of a Black Ship on one of its decades-long circuits around the galaxy.

His training on Terra was typical of psykers - painful, incessant and at every stage death or damnation waited to take him. It was faith that saw him through, faith in the God-Emperor who sat watching from the Golden Throne. Simply being on Terra was like having his mind burned away, like a vessel flying to close to a fiery star. But he prayed. He endured. He claims to have seen a vision then, the burning giving way to a comforting warmth as his sanctioning was complete, even as the white-hot brands of the Telepathica were pressed into his skin. He opened his eyes and saw. He knew then that his faith was correct, that his cursed genes had a purpose to serve. When he awoke he was already in a ship, far away, but he remembers that feeling of warm approval, and it gives him strength.

Quote:
"I have stood before the Emperor. My soul was scourged by his Light and found worthy of service. Can you say the same?"

General Idea:
The Paladin Psyker who will focus on Biomancy and swinging a Chainsword around. He doesn't have any powers right now, but will acquire them as we go.

code:
Name       Daren Andser
Homeworld  Shrine World
Background Astra Telepathica
Role       Mystic
Divination If a job is worth doing, 
	   it is worth dying for.

Wounds     7 + 1 = 8
Fate       3
Psy Rating 2
Psyker Powers:

Fatigue    0/8
Insanity   
Corruption 

Armour 
Head   4
Larm   4
Rarm   4
Body   4
Lleg   4
Rleg   4

WS  34 = 20 + 14
BS  26 = 20 + 6
S   30 = 20 + 10
T   41 = 20 + 16 +5
Ag  30 = 20 + 10
Int 33 = 20 + 13
Per 33 = 20 + 13
WP  43 = 20 + 15 +8
Fel 28 = 20 + 11 -3
Ifl 38 = 20 + 18

Aptitudes:
Homeworld: Willpower 
Background: Psyker
Role: Defence, Intelligence, Knowledge, Perception, Willpower (Change to Weapon Skill)

XP spent   950
XP unspent 50
XP total   1000

Skills:
Awareness
Common Lore (Astra Telepathica)
Deceive 
Forbidden Lore (The Warp)
Parry (Known)
Psynescience

Talents:
Strong Minded
Jaded 
Weapon Training (Chain)

+5 Willpower (100xp)
+5 Toughness (100xp)

Gear:
Laspistol 
Staff
Light Flak Cloak 
Psy Focus
Imperial Guard Flak Armor
Chainsword w/ Sacred Inscriptions

XP Log:
Psyker (Free Elite Advance)
Sanctioned (Trait, Free)
+5 Willpower (100xp)
+5 Toughness (250xp)
Parry (Known) (100 xp)
Jaded (200 xp)
Weapon Training: Chain (300xp)
Rolled in the Order of the book -
3d10's as in the homeworld section and then
the rest assigned in the order of the character
sheet.

3d10
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659279/

2d10
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659281/

Reroll Toughness
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659287/

Fate Threshold: Failed
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659286/

Wounds:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659289/

Divination:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4659348/

ProfessorCurly fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Sep 28, 2014

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

I'm going to have to drop out, a bunch of real-life stuff has popped up that has to be dealt with on saturdays. Argh.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

I feel terrible for doing this too, but I think I had to drop too :(. Grad school started last week, just found out my partner for one of my courses literally can only work on stuff Saturday afternoons. Really sorry I couldn't give any notice earlier, literally typing this first thing after I found out myself I have no Saturdays.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Confirming I'm still in and will finally get my character posted tomorrow. :v:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Late as gently caress, I'll be linking my rolls here later. Also gonna have to do my starting xp later.

Us Audamers were minor landowners back home – still are, from what I know. Minor enough to get inducted into the Guard along with anyone else. That ten year stint was supposed to net me a nice plot of farmland. I know, that seems generous, but our regiments have different traditions; it's a world far away from the real Imperium. I served four, five years, never felt much like a soldier, 'til i was pulled aside for slightly different duty. I wasn't sure why. Must be my perspective.

I have gained an awareness of what we as humans must do. In my heart, I am a part of the common folk still, but my views have changed. They all prostrate and pray, but religion has never banished a daemon nor convinced a heretic. It's the right people with the right training that do these things.

I'm never getting my land.

code:
Name: Arkem Audamer
Homeworld: Highborn
Background: Imperial Guard
Role: Seeker
Divination: There is no substitute for zeal

Wounds: 12
Fate: 4
Fatigue:
Insanity: 0   
Corruption: 0 

Armour 
Head   4
Larm   4
Rarm   4
Body   4
Lleg   4
Rleg   4

WS 	27
BS	38 (simple)
S	33
T	29
Ag	28  
Int 	33
Per 	38 (simple)
WP  	35
Fel	35
Ifl	39

rerolled toughness

Aptitudes: Fellowship, Ballistic Skill, Intelligence, Perception, Fieldcraft, Social, Tech

XP spent 450
XP unspent 550
XP total 1000

Skills:
Athletics
Command
Common Lore (Imperial Guard)
Medicae
Navigate (Surface)
Awareness

Talents:
Weapon Training (Las, Low-Tech)
Keen Intuition
Clues from the Crowds

Bonuses:
Breeding Counts: Any time a highborn character would reduce his Influence, he reduces it by
1 less (to a minimum reduction of 1).

Hammer of the Emperor: When attacking a target that an ally attacked since the end of the
Guardsman's last turn, the Guardsman can re-roll any results of 1 or 2 on damage rolls.

Nothing Escapes My Sight: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points (see page 293), a Seeker
character may spend a Fate point to automatically succeed at an Awareness or Inquiry skill test with a number of degrees of success equal to his Perception bonus.

Gear:
Lasgun
Combat vest
Imperial Guard flak armour
Grapnel and line
12 lho sticks
Magnoculars

Starting requisitions:
Blind grenades
Laspistol
Multikey

Elukka fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Oct 11, 2014

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Megazver, are you still here?

Next session is at 19:00, 11 October.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Oh poo poo.

Sorry dude, going to drop out as well.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
A bit short on players atm, could use a few more so recruitment is still open. Chargen xp is now 2000 to match up with what the current players have. Next session 19:00 UTC, 18 October.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's looking a lot like I can't play this weekend. Sorry guys. Next week looks fine.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Alright, rescheduling then for Saturday 19:00 UTC, 25 October.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Posting to confirm I'll be there. :v:

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Maximillian Stern hails from the lesser Forge World of Rhodin IV and escaped indentured service to the Mechanicus there by being called into the Schola Progenium at a young age. His training left him of average scores and a personality suited for joining the Adeptus Arbites as an Enforcer, or at least that is what the records have been falsified to show. In reality his aptitudes, particularly his somewhat unique combination of intelligence and troubleshooting skill, were of sufficient level for an Inquisitor to decide it would be wise to recruit him as an Acolyte. When Schola ended, Maximillian was sidelined and briefed on his new job and masters and promptly sent off to the Hive World of Desoleum to serve. There he has maintained a one-man cell for over a decade, performing his dual duties to the best of his ability and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Maximillian appears for the most part to be just a hard-working Arbite (or bodyguard/mercenary, when the occasion calls for guile) and has adopted a phlegmatic approach to his life and role: follow orders, do what is necessary and pray to the Emperor he can keep things easy, nice and quiet. The latter part has become somewhat harder ever since two new fellow acolytes showed up at his hideout's door with a bag of deamon skin in hand.

pre:
Name       : Maximillian Stern
Homeworld  : Forge World
Background : Adeptus Arbites
Role       : Desperado
Divination : The wise learn from the deaths of others. (+3 Int, - 3 WS)

Wounds     : 20
Fate       : 4
Fatigue    : 0/10
Insanity   : 
Corruption : 

Armour
Head   7
Larm   8
Rarm   8
Body   9
Lleg   8
Rleg   8

WS  : 22
BS  : 52
S   : 48
T   : 50 
Ag  : 51
Int : 60
Per : 39
WP  : 50
Fel : 41
Ifl : 83

Aptitudes: Intelligence, Offence, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defence, Fellowship, Finesse.

XP spent   29650
XP unspent 1350
XP total   30000

Skills: Awareness, Command, Commerce, Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites, Askellon Sector, Ecclesiarchy, Imperial Creed, Schola Progenium, Underworld, Tech),
Deceive, Dodge +20, Forbidden Lore (Mutants), Inquiry, Interrogation, Intimidate, Navigate (Surface), Operate (Surface)|(Voidship) +10, Scholastic Lore (Chymistry, Judgement),
Scrutiny +10, Security, Stealth, Tech-use +10, Trade (Armourer, Cryptographer, Linguist).

Talents:

Armour-Monger, Bulging Biceps, Contact Network, Cover Up, Deathdealer (Ranged), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Needle Rifle), Eye of Vengeance, Hard Target,
Inescapable Attack (BS), Leap Up, Marksman, Mighty Shot, Never Die, Precision Killer, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload, Resistance (Fear, Psychic Powers),
Step Aside, Strong-Minded, Target Selection, Technical Knock, Tech-Use, True Grit, Weapon Training (Heavy, Melta, Solid Projectile).

Traits: 

The Face of the Law: An Arbitrator can re-roll any Intimidation and Interrogation test, and can substitute his
Willpower bonus for his degrees of success on these tests.

Move and Shoot: Once per round, after performing a Move action, a Desperado character may perform a single Standard Attack
with a Pistol weapon he is currently wielding as a Free Action.

Omnissiah’s Chosen: A forge world character starts with either the Technical Knock or Weapon-Tech talent.

Characteristic increases: 30900/31000

+5 BS - 100 xp
+5 BS - 250 xp
+5 Int - 250 xp
+5 T - 250 xp
+5 Wp - 250 xp
Dodge - 100 xp 
FL: Mutants - 200
Leap Up - 200
SL: Chymistry - 200
SL: Judgement - 200
Trade: Cryptographer - 100
Trade: Armourer - 100
Precision Killer (BS) - 300 (2500)
Cover Up - 450
Resistance (Fear) - 300 
Contact Network - 450 
Rapid Reload - 300 
+5 Agi - 100
Operate (Surface) - 200
Security - 200 (4500)
+5 Agi - 250
+5 Fel - 250
+5 Toughness - 500 
Navigate (Surface) - 200
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Needle Rifle) - 300
Hard Target - 300
Step Aside - 400
Dodge +10 - 200
CL: Ecclesiarchy - 100
CL: Imperial Creed - 100
Commerce - 200
Trade: Linguist - 100 (7400)
+5 BS - 500
+5 WP - 500
Dodge +20 - 300 (8700)
Stealth - 200
+5 Per - 500 (9400)
Deathdealer (Ranged) - 600
Mighty Shot - 400
Eye of Vengeance - 400 (10800)
CL: Schola Progenium - 100
CL: Askellon Sector - 100
Weapon Training (Heavy) - 200
Command - 200 
Scrutiny +10 - 400
+5 Per - 750
+5 Str - 250
Inescapable Attack (BS) - 300
Target Selection - 400 (13500)
Tech-Use - 200
Armour-Monger - 450
Resistance (Psychic Powers) - 300
+5 Int - 500 (14950)
Marksman - 300
Deceive - 200
Sound Constitution (1) - 300
Weapon training (Melta) - 200 (15950)
True Grit - 600
+5 WP - 750
Strong-Minded - 450
+5 WP - 1000 (18750)
Sound Constitution (2-3) - 600 (19350)
Sound Constitution (4-5) - 600 (19950)
Sound Constitution (6-7) - 600 (20550)
+5 Toughness - 750
+5 Toughness - 1000
Sound Constitution (8-9) - 600 (22900)
Sound Constitution (10) - 300
Dodge +30 - 400
Mastery: Dodge - 600 (24200)
Never Die - 600
Tech-Use +10 - 400
Operate (Voidship) - 200
Operate (Voidship) +10 - 400
+5 Str - 500
+5 Str - 750
Bulging Biceps - 450 (27500)
+5 Int - 750
+5 Int - 1000
Common Lore (Tech) - 200
Inquiry - 200 (29650)
+5 Agi - 500
+5 Agi - 750 (30900)

Gear:

Guns: Shotgun (11/12 Amputator shells loaded, +16 amputator shells, +2 ordinary clips), Autogun (w/Backpack Supply, 140/150 bullets loaded, +1 150/150 supply),
Needle Rifle (1/6 loaded + 4 clips), Hand Cannon (5/5, +1 clip), Lasgun (23/30 loaded), Ancient Bolt Pistol (0 rounds, ruined), Melta gun (4/5, +4 clips),
Heavy stubber (0 bullets)

Armor/Bionics: Flak Cloak, Carapace chestplate, Militarum Tempestus Carapace ('anonymous', worn), Cranial Armour, Subskin Armour, Bionic Heart,
Best quality Light Powered Armor w/Hexagrammatic Wards.

Stuff:

1 dose of stimm, manacles, Voxcaster (cellphone-sized), Pict Recorder, 2 Glow-globes, 1 combead, Stummer, Chameleoline Cloak (given by Daren)

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 28, 2018

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session will be 19:00 UTC, 1 November. DST happened, check your time zones!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Good news! Barring unforeseen consequences, I should be able to attend again.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Well, unforeseen consequences hit me. :(

I can't be there today. Is there any chance we could play tomorrow or some other day? I'd hate to hold it up a whole week again.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I can't run games on Sunday but with 3 players now we should be able to continue with Arkem as a DMPC for this session.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session will be 19:00 UTC, 8 November. Everybody got 500xp from last session, bringing totals now up to 2500(1000 chargen + 1500 gameplay).

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Man we're getting our heads bashed in by the guards and we practically have their boss and the servants hostage and it doesn't occur to us to maybe tell him to vox the guards about that fact.

e: I should be good to play on the 15th but can't make it on the 22nd.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Nov 11, 2014

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Hmm, thought I had already posted here but apparently not. Yeah, next session is 19:00 UTC, 15 November.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Back from bit of a break, next session will be 19:00 UTC, 29 November. Experience totals are now up to 3000 xp and as a result of the Inquisitor allocating more resources to the hunt for Oringurchakor, everybody's Influence has been increased to 3 points above it's base level. These bonuses apply to new players joining in as the Inquisition is now assigning more senior Acolytes to you.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Apologies for lateposting, next session will be tomorrow/later today depending on your timezone at 19:00 UTC, 6 December. Overall experience is now 3750(same applies to newcomers) and Influence is now your starting value +6.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Sadly, I will be unable to attend due to my ye olde regular tabletop game being run that evening. Good luck to the rest of you, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm having stupid hard drive problems but I'll be there unless my computer goes up in blue smoke.
brb formatting c:

e: Ok after a few hours of bullshit everything should be good to go. My audio even works!

Elukka fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 6, 2014

• Locked thread