Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
As I mentioned last week, I'm doing family stuff this weekend, so I will not be attending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
I will be running a game for my friends tonight, so will be unable to attend.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Too few players happened, game postponed to this week, 26 September, 19:00 UTC. I might be ~10 minutes late.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Warning: I may not be able to show up, but even if I do there's a fairly big chance I'll be invited out later by some old friends that I haven't seen in a while, which I will have to prioritize over fun-time gaming evenings.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Sorry to be a no show on such short notice but I have some real life going on too.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Elukka posted:

Sorry to be a no show on such short notice but I have some real life going on too.

A game was run, shame you missed it. Spoiler: Blood everywhere.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Because of Frajaq asking about two weapon wielder in another game, I realized I took ambidextrous, which means my two weapons wielding should only be at -10, not -20.

Not that it would have helped with today's 80-90 rolls, but still.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session is planned for tomorrow 19:00 UTC, 3 October. Last time, the party beat up some storm troopers and a psyker, obtaining a warp tainted astartes boltgun in the process. The party's xp has been increased by 750 for doing that and is now up to 10250 total.

e: dst fuckery going on, game is supposed to be in 15 mins or so.

Asehujiko fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 3, 2015

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Just posting here as a reminder that I will not be able to attend next weekend's session.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session will be on the 10th of October. After last saturday's two-for-one length session, everybody got another 750xp for killing a major source of heresy, bringing the total xp up to 11000.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Lest nothing get in the way, I should be able to make this week.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I plan to make it too, though I am going to make a journey to a real city to buy poo poo I don't need, but can't get here. I don't plan to be late, but if i am, know that I will be coming.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Alright, cool, next session is tomorrow 17 october then.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Gonna be unable to play tomorrow. Next week should be clear.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
We have a lot of people unavailable the 24th so I'll tentatively plan an extra spooky Halloween session the 31st for now.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I will wear my Halloween costume the entire session.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Also, as a reminder, everybody got 500 xp(11500 total) and 3(21 over starting value) influence from last session.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I will be visiting my sister next saturday and so will not be able to play.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Next session is tomorrow 7 November, 19:00 UTC, might start a few mins late in case of traffic.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Game for tomorrow, 14 November, 19:00 UTC might also start 5-10 min late if traffic is A Thing again.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'll be unable to attend next saturday, as my tabletop group is congregating that day.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Alright, Maximillian will provide sniper fire support for the rest of the party tomorrow(21 november, 19:00 utc) then.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
The heretical leader Mordegarr has been vanquished and most of his cultists slaughtered! The party has earned 2000 xp and 3 influence from this. After meeting with your inquisitor, you've also received your Throne Agent rosettes, which increase your influence by another 3, bringing the total values for xp and influence up to 13500 and +27 now. Every also get to make two acquisitions, or one at a +20.

Maximillian used 1 needle rifle round last session, the target, a champion of nurgle, sadly proved highly resistant to the toxin.

The party's inquisitor re-killed Abraham Highmore again while this was going on but stormtroopers loyal to him stole Abraham's rosette and sent an encrypted astropathic signal to the Schola Progenium on the sector capital of Juno. Next session(28 november, 19:00 UTC) the party will be on a passenger ship heading that way to find any allies the heretical ex-inquisitor might have there.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I'm with family over the thanksgiving holiday, and will not be joining.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Also some world building, the outcome of the Caleanor border skirmish:

Official print version:
Imperium declares decisive victory, taking two planets directly from the rebels and are now sending missionaries to the others. Planets 8154 Olakia and 7425 UC revealed to be a hoax created by secessionist propagandists to make the rebellious territory look bigger. Spreading enemy falsehoods is considered an act of subversion and is punishable by death.

As told by the crew of the ship taking you to Juno:
-Faith(ecclesiastical colony, pop: 58) is no longer considered a colony and it's leader now holds the dual rank of deacon-governor, the planet is now considered a shrine world.
-Gleytis, Imperial world all but name, paying tribute instead of tithe and lacking a governor position, now has a governor and with that, formally became a tithe-paying Imperial world.
-Caleanor rebels takes Ianthe and everything beyond it, effectively expanding their territory by 50%.
-Pre-war treaty reinstated, Caleanor recognizes Emperor on Terra but remains outside direct authority of Imperial institutions. Continues to pay token amounts of tribute and war reparations.
-Secessionist propaganda offices have been playing a very long con, 8154 Olakia and 7425 UC appear on star charts drawn centuries before the conflict started.
-Missionaries heading out had very unorthodox transport, several armed warships under strict vox silence instead of usual passenger transports broadcasting hymns and prayers on all channels.
-When last seen, missionary ships seemed to be plotting course to where 7425 UC was though to be before it was revealed as a hoax.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I've come down with the beginnings of what appears to be the flu, and so pending on state of health may or may not be available for play this saturday.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm going to be unable to play because, you guessed it, I'm also a miserable pile of snot right now!

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I'm not feeling good either so I'll move the upcoming session to the 12th. Happy st. Nicholas day everybody btw.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I may have to drive drinking/drunk friends around tomorrow, so attendance could end up being somewhat intermittent, if I'm at all able to show up.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Just a reminder, I will be unable to play this Saturday due to a work related meeting, as well as the following Saturday, December 26th, as I will be going to my hometown for Christmas. Saturday, January 2nd I should be good to go, assuming I'm not still suffering a combined New Years/Birthday hangover.

See you all next year!

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I will also be unable to play on the 19th and 26th due to either being on the move or staying with my family. January the 2nd should be good for me.

Happy holidays!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'd be able to play tonight but it looks like we might be headed for a Christmas break.

e: Err, yeah, tomorrow. Or tonight now. :v:

Elukka fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Dec 19, 2015

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Unless somebody else cancels as well, 3 players tomorrow(the 19th, in case of time zones) should be doable, after that it's xmas break until january.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Happy new year Throne Agents! With the holidays behind us, I was planning to continue the adventure either tomorrow(2nd January) or next week (9th January) at the usual time(19:00 UTC) depending on if people are still visiting relatives/sobering up etc.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for tomorrow.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
If I stay away from the gin tonight I'm good for tomorrow as well.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'll be there tomorrow.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Unfortunately it seems I won't be able to play after all since it turns out boardgame night is happening.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Last time, the party discovered an information breach within the Inquisition and fixing it got everyone a +1 to their influence. Tomorrow(9 January, 19:00 UTC), the party will be investigating a potential site for the headquarters of a radical sect of stormtroopers. The inquisitor lord in charge of the Ordo Hereticus HQ on Juno also ordered two feuding inquisitors to travel along with you to resolve their feud, whoever proves to be the most valorous in combat being blessed the most by the Emperor and therefore correct. As such, your new order of battle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Friends cancelled regular tabletop evening, so I should be able to make it tomorrow.

• Locked thread