Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I think I'll be done with school stuff by game start time so I should be good to go.

Dachshund, sorry to hear about your continuing scheduling woes, it's been fun, take care man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Yeah, same here. Glad I could play with you guys, but Saturdays just don't work anymore.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
Today's off for me as well. I'm neck deep in project work. I similarly doubt I'll be able to attend next week.

And goodbye Dachs! Hope to see you around, you were fun to play with! ...for a dirty, rotten heretek. :colbert:

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Prozest had to cancel as well so it looks like we'll be postponing to next week.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
This week's off for me as well, but from here it should be looking up, though I have a convention to attend on the 23rd.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Looks like no last minute requests to fix group project stuff so we should be good to go.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
No game tonight, school decided that friday afternoon was a good time to give out 3 assignments that all needed to be handed in this weekend so I'm currently working through that.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna have to call off for this week. I'm back home for summer and being invited to a boardgame night by friends I haven't seen in a long while.

Next week is also off as that's the convention week, so I'll see you all at the tail end of June!

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Prozest is also unavailable so it looks like we'll have to postpone to next week.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I know scribbly is unavailable, but do we have curly and prozest?

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Prozest is also out, sadly.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I will be unavailable tomorrow, sorry.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Whereas I've once again been invited out by people I seldom see and feel obliged to prioritize.

Maybe we should host a game not on a saturday? I'd be game for moving it to sunday, at least for this week.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
I'd be alright with that.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Roadside phoneposting from next to a broken car: game tonight somewhat belatedly cancelled, will try again tomorrow.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Tomorrow will work actually.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Asehujiko posted:

Roadside phoneposting from next to a broken car: game tonight somewhat belatedly cancelled, will try again tomorrow.

Ough, hope that ended up alright for you.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

Scribbleykins posted:

Ough, hope that ended up alright for you.
After some initial repairs it was able to move home under it's own power and the garage should look at it this week so everything turned out alright, but expensive.

Changing the subject, tonight's game should be good to go now!

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
I've got family over tonight and will be travelling tomorrow so it would seem that we'll have to schedule the next game for next week.

Between saturday the 14th and sunday the 15th, which one fits you guys best?

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Good news! The thing that I'd need to spend all day in a car for got re-scheduled and I actually have time free to play tonight!

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Sorry, but when you told us we were off yesterday I went ahead and made plans. :(

Really sorry guys.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Asehujiko posted:

I've got family over tonight and will be travelling tomorrow so it would seem that we'll have to schedule the next game for next week.

Between saturday the 14th and sunday the 15th, which one fits you guys best?

The 15th would be best, but I might make the 14th, depending on others' scheduling.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
I'm cool for whichever.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Sunday is better.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
I would also say sunday is better.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Minor thing came up, game is going to be a few minutes late.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Got home sooner from my mini vacation than I thought. I can join today, but still have to get and eat food, so I might be half an hour or more late.

Start without me an I'll catch up.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Just got home myself, gimme a few minutes to set up and the game should be good to go.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Argh, vacation is messing with me. I actually forgot today was sunday!

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
So judging by the doodle poll in discord from a month ago we're all available this weekend. So are we having our final fight with the Prophet Saturday or Sunday?

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Werix posted:

So judging by the doodle poll in discord from a month ago we're all available this weekend. So are we having our final fight with the Prophet Saturday or Sunday?

Yeah, would be nice to know this. I remain good for either.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I'm actually available for both too. Fiance has work stuff all weekend, I'm playing bachelor and can play both days.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Sunday works out best for me personally.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
I'm good for either.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Then it'll be sunday.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Great. We're gonna crash a gun guncutter into a titan. :rms:

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The campaign is over! As promised, here are my scattershot and somewhat incomplete notes of the whole affair, beginning a few sessions into the original False Light of Octavicus.

Pastebin link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Scribbleykins posted:

The campaign is over! As promised, here are my scattershot and somewhat incomplete notes of the whole affair, beginning a few sessions into the original False Light of Octavicus.

Pastebin link.

The final "blend list" of everything my character killed:

Does it blend: Guards, orks, mercenaries, Bishops, Inquisitors, Stormtroopers, squigs, Mutants,Right Hands of the Prophet, Harbingers, gun servitor, Flamed enlightened, regular enlightened, Plaguebearer, desert hick, Quint (weird mutant), warp animated guard, laborer, merchant guard, bloodletter, juggernaught, big metal door, smuggler, brainwashed scav, skittari, necron Scrab, Necron Lord, genestealer hybrid. mek, slugoid.

• Locked thread