Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've been meaning to make a character for a while but haven't come up with anything yet, just posting for interest. Hope the game happens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Confirming I'm still in and will finally get my character posted tomorrow. :v:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Late as gently caress, I'll be linking my rolls here later. Also gonna have to do my starting xp later.

Us Audamers were minor landowners back home – still are, from what I know. Minor enough to get inducted into the Guard along with anyone else. That ten year stint was supposed to net me a nice plot of farmland. I know, that seems generous, but our regiments have different traditions; it's a world far away from the real Imperium. I served four, five years, never felt much like a soldier, 'til i was pulled aside for slightly different duty. I wasn't sure why. Must be my perspective.

I have gained an awareness of what we as humans must do. In my heart, I am a part of the common folk still, but my views have changed. They all prostrate and pray, but religion has never banished a daemon nor convinced a heretic. It's the right people with the right training that do these things.

I'm never getting my land.

code:
Name: Arkem Audamer
Homeworld: Highborn
Background: Imperial Guard
Role: Seeker
Divination: There is no substitute for zeal

Wounds: 12
Fate: 4
Fatigue:
Insanity: 0   
Corruption: 0 

Armour 
Head   4
Larm   4
Rarm   4
Body   4
Lleg   4
Rleg   4

WS 	27
BS	38 (simple)
S	33
T	29
Ag	28  
Int 	33
Per 	38 (simple)
WP  	35
Fel	35
Ifl	39

rerolled toughness

Aptitudes: Fellowship, Ballistic Skill, Intelligence, Perception, Fieldcraft, Social, Tech

XP spent 450
XP unspent 550
XP total 1000

Skills:
Athletics
Command
Common Lore (Imperial Guard)
Medicae
Navigate (Surface)
Awareness

Talents:
Weapon Training (Las, Low-Tech)
Keen Intuition
Clues from the Crowds

Bonuses:
Breeding Counts: Any time a highborn character would reduce his Influence, he reduces it by
1 less (to a minimum reduction of 1).

Hammer of the Emperor: When attacking a target that an ally attacked since the end of the
Guardsman's last turn, the Guardsman can re-roll any results of 1 or 2 on damage rolls.

Nothing Escapes My Sight: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points (see page 293), a Seeker
character may spend a Fate point to automatically succeed at an Awareness or Inquiry skill test with a number of degrees of success equal to his Perception bonus.

Characteristic increases:

Gear:
Lasgun
Combat vest
Imperial Guard flak armour
Grapnel and line
12 lho sticks
Magnoculars

Starting requisitions:
Blind grenades
Laspistol
Multikey

Elukka fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Oct 11, 2014

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's looking a lot like I can't play this weekend. Sorry guys. Next week looks fine.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Posting to confirm I'll be there. :v:

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Well, unforeseen consequences hit me. :(

I can't be there today. Is there any chance we could play tomorrow or some other day? I'd hate to hold it up a whole week again.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Man we're getting our heads bashed in by the guards and we practically have their boss and the servants hostage and it doesn't occur to us to maybe tell him to vox the guards about that fact.

e: I should be good to play on the 15th but can't make it on the 22nd.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Nov 11, 2014

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm having stupid hard drive problems but I'll be there unless my computer goes up in blue smoke.
brb formatting c:

e: Ok after a few hours of bullshit everything should be good to go. My audio even works!

Elukka fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 6, 2014

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm about 50-50 on whether I can play or not. Might be out with friends.
e: Yeah, gonna have to wait til after the holidays.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Dec 20, 2014

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's looking a bit unlikely for me unfortunately. Don't think I can make it.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I should be alright for the 17th.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
No problem for me.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for tonight too.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I should be fine for tomorrow.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I might not make it. It's possible I will, but don't count on it.

Save me from the secessionists. :(

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I won't be able to play again. We're gonna be prisoners forever!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for today.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I like how the only time Arkem has had the opportunity to have a frank discussion about how the universe works and his doubts about the Imperium is with a Necron. That we invited to a party. Yeah.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Hey I mainly wanted to power the place up to see what the techpriests had found out about the large metal skeleton. The lights were just gravy.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for tomorrow, probably good for the next few weeks. Don't have any plans that should interfere but I'll be sure to post if anything pops up.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Unfortunately I'm most likely not able to show up tomorrow.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I have some real life gaming happening so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. I'll be there if I get back in time.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Looks like I won't be able to make it after all.

e: Ditto for the 27th, I have a DH one-off I gotta run with some friends. Sorry!

Elukka fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jun 24, 2015

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for this week, just can't stay too late.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'd like the mesh cloak. More presentable than my old Guard armor. Gotta see if we can't get that fixed up somewhere. We're going to a planet full of rich fucks, gotta be a tailor somewhere.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I won't be able to play tonight. Not quite sure about next week.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
And I'm away from home this weekend. :haw: Hopefully will be able to play next weekend.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's been so long I totally forgot! I see no reason I shouldn't be able to attend this week.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've managed to acquire an awful cold and talking isn't terribly pleasant so I might have to skip tonight.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Sorry to be a no show on such short notice but I have some real life going on too.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Gonna be unable to play tomorrow. Next week should be clear.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm going to be unable to play because, you guessed it, I'm also a miserable pile of snot right now!

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'd be able to play tonight but it looks like we might be headed for a Christmas break.

e: Err, yeah, tomorrow. Or tonight now. :v:

Elukka fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Dec 19, 2015

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm good for tomorrow.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Unfortunately it seems I won't be able to play after all since it turns out boardgame night is happening.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
It's been a while but I should be fine for tomorrow.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm not gonna be able to do this weekend which I hate because I really love our Reckless™ plan to board the chaos battlecruiser.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm gonna have to give it a miss again due to still being busy with school work. It's gonna ease up about May but I don't mean to be absent all that time, if I can make time for it.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I unfortunately don't really have time to play again because I failed to get the week's programming stuff wrapped up in time.

I hope for a recap on whatever goes down since I was pretty interested in this mission but I've mostly missed its latter half. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

professor_curly posted:

I have a full thing typed up to explain he current situation
I've been away for so long I could use this too.

• Locked thread