Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUB0ve0uPcU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nonsense posted:

It's good knowing Frankie is very interested in a sport filled with people ready and happy to run his rear end over, and car sports enthusiasts will defend his murderer lol
In case you guys were feeling jealous

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/frankie-muniz-911-call-girlfriend-is-going-crazy-2011192

then again some of you are into the having a girlfriend at any cost thing

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Crow Jane posted:

Speaking of...

he became Amish I guess

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Crow Jane posted:

Speaking of...

Was the calling to start collecting bridge tolls?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Also, I think that guy from Grey's Anatomy is a wee bit faster in any car around any track than frankie muntchz.

edit: I think I remember an episode of Punk'd (LOOOL) where they pretended to trash one of his prized cars and dude handled it about as well as you'd expect.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 9, 2014

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Was the calling to start collecting bridge tolls?

that or being a lawn gnome. Hard to say

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/frankie-muniz-911-call-girlfriend-is-going-crazy-2011192

dman that's sad

i wonder how dewey's doing these days

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Benedick Cuckold posted:

dman that's sad

i wonder how dewey's doing these days
His last acting credit is from 2010. I guess he decided to retire or get a normal job or something.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Secks Cauldron posted:

His last acting credit is from 2010. I guess he decided to retire or get a normal job or something.

same as reese.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

cocaiiiiiineeee is a helluva cocaine

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Frankie Muniz rolls up to a little hipster shithole called "The Stink", where his band is playing. He's in some kind of desperate-for-approval sports car that's been gay'ed up with skirt lighting and dragon decals that he and his "car expert" friends undoubtedly applied themselves in Muniz's garage, which is really just a glorified warehouse for storing expensive tools that Muniz has no idea how to use. The "conversations" these people have here are intolerable: Two or more manchildren reciting half-remembered Wikipedia entries about drivetrains and timings, selling them off as their own thoughts in an effort to wear the other person down through obstinance.

Muniz stalls the car several times before finally getting it to limp and lurch up to the curb. When he climbs out, he covers his face with a hand--even though nobody is paying attention to him and no camera flashes are there to blind him--and runs inside. He's wearing shredded acid-washed jeans and a t-shirt that says something about impeaching Obama.

Twenty minutes late, he scrambles up onto the stage where the rest of his band already is, tripping over cords and equipment, obviously growing angry and flustered. You can tell that he subscribes to the rear end in a top hat-logic of if I don't acknowledge anybody, it's like they aren't even here. But then somebody from the audience heckles him and he spins around and screams at one of the fifteen to twenty people watching them from the darkness until his voice breaks. And the noise...the noise he makes with his drums is the worst sound imaginable. He hits the drums so hard with his sticks that it's as if he's trying to shatter one or the other--they crack and make sharp, uneven sounds as bits of wood are shaved off of them. It's not long before he's drifting off on his own warped concept of time, losing himself in this violent rampage he's subjecting his drums to. The singer grinds his teeth; the guitarist looks genuinely concerned. Should we say something? Should we stop?

"Why bother?" a wiser person may ask. "Let's fly this plane into the mountain." Get it over with.

Bang-BANG!-CRACK! His gigantic, beet-red head snaps back and forth, and you'd swear it could break off at any moment, hurtling into the crowd and killing some hapless onlooker.

But we would only be so lucky.

Afterward, a diminutive Frankie Muniz--obviously shrunken by heavy sweating until he is barely three feet tall--stalks over to the bar and commands the bartender to give him an entire glass of "the most expensive bourbon imaginable". Then, searching for an audience, he raises the glass to his lips and begins gracelessly chugging the liquor. It isn't long before he's gasping and gagging, with his face turning purple as he forces himself to continue until there is nothing left. By the end of it, syrupy saliva runs from his mouth; he teeters on the edge of vomiting. "Did I do good?" he might ask...if he weren't so proud. "Did I make all of you plebes proud?"

A few minutes later he's screaming, "I'm an adult! I AM A MAN!" over and over again while he half-stomps-half-waddles around in his wet, torn, acid-wash jeans and pounds his flimsy chest, where his iron-on Obama is smeared with vomit. He even throws a punch at somebody six-times his size and dislocates his thumb in the process. His band members seem reluctant to claim him at first, but under significant pressure from both the staff and customers, they acquiesce. A sort of shared shame descends upon the crowd, as if they trapped watching wretched individuals who are--for reasons beyond our comprehension--forced to claim a pair of poo poo-stained pants in front of the entire world.

"Go home, Muniz," one of them says, forcing his car keys back into his hands. "Your car's out front." They push and prod him until he's outside--it's like corralling a blind cat. And then he is outside, alone, in the night. He falls into his car and turns the engine over. Again, it lurches and jerks forward until he can successfully get it out of first gear, at which point it launches off into the darkness.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
This thread stirred a memory from long ago, that still haunts me to this day.

Tom Cruise has 3 front teeth.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They're veneers.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

who dat. looks a bit like my ex

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Jabe posted:

It's Haley "Mini-Face" Joel "Haley" Osmond

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jabe posted:

sorry for your loss but you're better off without a bf who looks like h-jo

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jabe posted:

girls who look like that don't become exes spoken so cooly of

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jabe posted:

She is your ex

she got really hot

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I see dead acting careers.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

I just have to say she is sexy. like everything is adding up but there is some nth quality here that makes me want to spooge

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
so is he still considered a child actor?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Frankie Muniz rolls up to a little hipster shithole called "The Stink", where his band is playing. He's in some kind of desperate-for-approval sports car that's been gay'ed up with skirt lighting and dragon decals that he and his "car expert" friends undoubtedly applied themselves in Muniz's garage, which is really just a glorified warehouse for storing expensive tools that Muniz has no idea how to use. The "conversations" these people have here are intolerable: Two or more manchildren reciting half-remembered Wikipedia entries about drivetrains and timings, selling them off as their own thoughts in an effort to wear the other person down through obstinance.

Muniz stalls the car several times before finally getting it to limp and lurch up to the curb. When he climbs out, he covers his face with a hand--even though nobody is paying attention to him and no camera flashes are there to blind him--and runs inside. He's wearing shredded acid-washed jeans and a t-shirt that says something about impeaching Obama.

Twenty minutes late, he scrambles up onto the stage where the rest of his band already is, tripping over cords and equipment, obviously growing angry and flustered. You can tell that he subscribes to the rear end in a top hat-logic of if I don't acknowledge anybody, it's like they aren't even here. But then somebody from the audience heckles him and he spins around and screams at one of the fifteen to twenty people watching them from the darkness until his voice breaks. And the noise...the noise he makes with his drums is the worst sound imaginable. He hits the drums so hard with his sticks that it's as if he's trying to shatter one or the other--they crack and make sharp, uneven sounds as bits of wood are shaved off of them. It's not long before he's drifting off on his own warped concept of time, losing himself in this violent rampage he's subjecting his drums to. The singer grinds his teeth; the guitarist looks genuinely concerned. Should we say something? Should we stop?

"Why bother?" a wiser person may ask. "Let's fly this plane into the mountain." Get it over with.

Bang-BANG!-CRACK! His gigantic, beet-red head snaps back and forth, and you'd swear it could break off at any moment, hurtling into the crowd and killing some hapless onlooker.

But we would only be so lucky.

Afterward, a diminutive Frankie Muniz--obviously shrunken by heavy sweating until he is barely three feet tall--stalks over to the bar and commands the bartender to give him an entire glass of "the most expensive bourbon imaginable". Then, searching for an audience, he raises the glass to his lips and begins gracelessly chugging the liquor. It isn't long before he's gasping and gagging, with his face turning purple as he forces himself to continue until there is nothing left. By the end of it, syrupy saliva runs from his mouth; he teeters on the edge of vomiting. "Did I do good?" he might ask...if he weren't so proud. "Did I make all of you plebes proud?"

A few minutes later he's screaming, "I'm an adult! I AM A MAN!" over and over again while he half-stomps-half-waddles around in his wet, torn, acid-wash jeans and pounds his flimsy chest, where his iron-on Obama is smeared with vomit. He even throws a punch at somebody six-times his size and dislocates his thumb in the process. His band members seem reluctant to claim him at first, but under significant pressure from both the staff and customers, they acquiesce. A sort of shared shame descends upon the crowd, as if they trapped watching wretched individuals who are--for reasons beyond our comprehension--forced to claim a pair of poo poo-stained pants in front of the entire world.

"Go home, Muniz," one of them says, forcing his car keys back into his hands. "Your car's out front." They push and prod him until he's outside--it's like corralling a blind cat. And then he is outside, alone, in the night. He falls into his car and turns the engine over. Again, it lurches and jerks forward until he can successfully get it out of first gear, at which point it launches off into the darkness.

Life is unfair........

*sound of door slamming shut*

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Secks Cauldron posted:

thought this kid died

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Life is unfair........

*sound of door slamming shut*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

HJO went the Val Kilmer route after fame I see.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

vyst posted:

HJO went the Val Kilmer route after fame I see.

please don't compare small face to val kilmer val kilmer is cool even as a whale

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

1gnoirents posted:

I just have to say she is sexy. like everything is adding up but there is some nth quality here that makes me want to spooge

For real I want to see that titit and butte.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Osmet fat

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I saw that episode of punked too, too bad he didn't take a swing at one of the kids.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I like him as Sora in Kingdom Hearts because I'm a manbaby.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Dead Precedents posted:

So did Edward Furlong.

I didn't know that Edward Furlong was Kid Rock

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Red Suit posted:

I like him as Sora in Kingdom Hearts because I'm a manbaby.

poo poo forgot about that, can we count that as his biggest role?

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

beard absorbs 3 dmg

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
with a beard he looks like a young version of the home improvement dude.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al Nipper posted:

beard absorbs 3 dmg

tell me he's doing the beach boys movie

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Kaley Joelt is a cool guy with sexy friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninOz5ValUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU