Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Al Nipper posted:

On the flipside

I can see him assassinating George Lucas in a few more years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

1gnoirents posted:

I just have to say she is sexy. like everything is adding up but there is some nth quality here that makes me want to spooge

Dimples and clavicle natch

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

didn't anakin's parents steal all his money tho. and like people are constantly hitting him up to tell him he ruined star wars. imagine having that weight on your shoulders. i kinda feel bad for the guy. oh well

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

happyhippy posted:

I can see him assassinating George Lucas in a few more years.

How many are we talking that George Lucas is a prominent political figure?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

lmao

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
naw jake got his act together. he cleaned up his facial hair a little, started smoking cigs, and figured out myspace angles.

assuming he's been continuously attending intensive therapy sessions for the past 15 years, the kid might just pull through.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Has anyone said Shitcoin yet?

e: wrong thread

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Precedents posted:

So did Edward Furlong.

He grew up into a fat terminator.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Frankly, I think DiCaprio aged weirdly as well. He's an okay actor, but his face bugs me

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Crow Jane posted:

Frankly, I think DiCaprio aged weirdly as well. He's an okay actor, but his face bugs me

Maybe your dumb.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
how could you not feel disgusted and compelled to disappear and become a monk or something if you were commonly referred to as "one of Hollywood's most bankable teens"... must be the race cars, drugs, and pussy, but its also pretty pathetic when justin bieber has more of a reputation as a young celebrity troublemaker then u do

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Decrepus posted:

Maybe your dumb.
No, she's right. It's jarring because he was a huge teen heartthrob for so long.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

The Whole Internet posted:

He grew up into a fat terminator.

Turns out Skynet just had to wait for his career to die.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Mariana Horchata posted:

how could you not feel disgusted and compelled to disappear and become a monk or something if you were commonly referred to as "one of Hollywood's most bankable teens"

is that bryan singer in that first pic? cuz you'd have to specify to him that you said bankable not spankable

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Dead Precedents posted:

So did Edward Furlong.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

:eyepop:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

is there a website that makes these

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

HJO seems like a p chill bro.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

fyodor posted:

HJO seems like a p chill bro.

He's not. Oh my god, he's not. At an expo a while back, somebody mistook him for "the kid from Star Wars" and he immediately launched into a full-on meltdown. I've never seen security evict one of the guest invitees before, but there he was, clawing at the brawny arms of a pair of security guards and foaming at the mouth. They threw him out onto the sidewalk. And what did he do at that point? He got right back up and launched himself into one of the windows (it was really thick, so it was akin to a bird crashing into glass). He kept screaming something about how he had a "real gun" and was going to kill the next person who exited the building. The staff locked the doors and kept anybody from leaving for a while--I guess when he realized what had happened, he just broke down and started weeping uncontrollably.

I mean, we've all been there, but come on, man--people are watching!

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I heard from a friend of a friend that HJO is always calling up Tom Hanks crying calling him his real dad because only forrest gump would give birth to a washed up retard baby like him and that he also wets his pants constantly and on purpose

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

swampland posted:

I heard from a friend of a friend that HJO is always calling up Tom Hanks crying calling him his real dad because only forrest gump would give birth to a washed up retard baby like him and that he also wets his pants constantly and on purpose

what's his username hahahahaha. ha.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

what's his username hahahahaha. ha.

i heard it's your username, because it's you

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Hahaha Frostwerks looks like HJO because he is HJO! What a loving idiot!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Motherfuckers are loving Tusk, so Hailey Joe might be seeing a career resurgence. hopefully he doesn't have any kids to "accidentally" drown in the caribbean.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

he made the classic posting mistake, the mistake of being former child actor haley joel osment, literally and in actual fact.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i heard it's your username, because it's you

whoa!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

he made the classic posting mistake, the mistake of being former child actor haley joel osment, literally and in actual fact.

banned for doxxing, played right into my trap. gg looser

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Not confirming one way or another as outing a fellow member of the fetlife commnity is very frowned upon and unethical

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

swampland posted:

Not confirming one way or another as outing a fellow member of the fetlife commnity is very frowned upon and unethical

no, that's alcoholics anonymous

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

...??

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"Tumby wumby," Hayley Joel coos, leaning forward and pursing his lips. A moment later, a wad of thick spit leaps from lips and lands in Frankie Muniz's mouth with such a satisfying accuracy that both of them can't help but smile.

Mmmmmmmm... Muniz gargles and grins broadly; both of his hands explore the secret forests beneath his pants.

Meanwhile, Jake Lloyd stands in the corner, his arms firmly locked at his sides, and shoots weirdly vacant looks at the other two boys. He stamps one foot and then the other, like a child trying to stave off pissing himself. "ANAKIN!" Muniz snaps. "SHUT THE gently caress UP! YOU KNOW YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO WATCH!"

Lloyd makes a whining sound, and Muniz immediately finds something to throw at him: A boxed VHS copy of Mercury Rising.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

wreckt

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Holy poo poo, young Agent Dogget

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

God drat, son.

Al Nipper posted:

On the flipside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtkM2JPcHPo

Got shat on

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Counterpoint: check out Neville Longbottom

dude is gay because he's making you gay

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

Counterpoint: check out Neville Longbottom

dude is gay because he's making you gay

Of all the people I ever imagined to turn out attractive...drat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Frostwerks posted:

is that bryan singer in that first pic? cuz you'd have to specify to him that you said bankable not spankable

yeah...im p sure Muniz did some gay stuff to take the coveted most bankable young star position, plenty of other pretty boy faces to do his job otherwise...nepotism aside nothing is ever just handed to u in Hollywood.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

nepotism aside nothing is ever just handed to u in Hollywood.

Except for a job.
You HAND them a JOB.
Handjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

you'll shoot your eye out, kid man

• Locked thread