Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ramadu posted:

Excuse me you guys. I don't think you have acknowledged this post enough and I hope you are ready to root for more Cardinals games as they run wild over all your teams on our way to 19-0. Top 10 Pro Bowl MVP Carson Palmer WILL lead us to the promised land.

Is this a toxx or are you just being funny?

In either case, Bortles2Hurns will slay you in the Super Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

N:
Henne looked like poo poo even when getting the Jaguars up 17-0 in the first 20 minutes

V:
I hate to say it but hope the Jaguars give Bort the start week 3 for the home opener.

ManMythLegend posted:

Hello new user name

:hfive:

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Well, he made a number of mind numbing plays, such as throwing at a Safety in the endzone that wasn't even near a receiver. He also held onto the ball like 3 seconds longer than he should have on every loving snap, leading to sacks/the pass rush getting to him. I know he held onto the ball a little longer than most last year, but it was brutal how indecisive he was. He rallied a bit that second half, but keep in mind that the throw to Maclin was completely botched coverage and a lot of his stat line owes to that. I hope thats his worst performance of the season obviously, but its scary thinking about the possibility of it not being one.

Yeah He held the ball for far too long. Once Cyprien (a decent safety, only notable player in the Jaguars secondary) got literally KO'd by the ground there was a noticeable difference in the Jaguar's defense's ability to protect against the pass. It also didnt help that Sproles went apeshit and just tore the Jaguars to pieces in both the run and pass game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

It looks like he is holding a turd.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Alouicious posted:

still ain't got a fuckin clue what elo is

Be thankful.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Because it's such a great idea to hire a guy to run a scheme not suited for your best, face of the loving franchise, player.

Well when he is the only guy willing to work for you, you take what you can get.

• Locked thread