Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
With ea access you also get a ten percent discount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

T Bowl posted:

So the EA early access poo poo is allowing you to play, on a 6 hour timer, starting today. I read on their twitter that they are giving a trail to Xbox One users exclusively so I guess we can play the game for 6 hours until next Tuesday... I'd totally pay the $5 monthly fee for this month if it gave me the full game 5 days early, but for 6 hours.. wtf?

Edit: @EASPORTSFIFA
#FIFA15 EA Access trial (exclusive to Xbox One) will roll out to members later today (18 September). Follow @EAAccess for the latest news.

Also FYI for Euros, I read that you can get the game early on your Xbox as well if you just switch the region to region one so it thinks it's a US console.

Lol you have to be a sucker to buy poo poo like this. I know someone here has done it.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol you have to be a sucker to buy poo poo like this. I know someone here has done it.

I'd pay $5 to get the game 5 days early, but only if it didn't have that 6 hour time limit.. would be fair at that price.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
Is the web app up yet?

I am at work and the site is blocked.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

I'd pay $5 to get the game 5 days early, but only if it didn't have that 6 hour time limit.. would be fair at that price.

Don't enable them T Fowl.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

inSTAALed posted:

Is the web app up yet?

I am at work and the site is blocked.

They said expect it/more news on it around 6pm BST

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

They said expect it/more news on it around 6pm BST

Expect "more news", and by that I mean another deadline where they will tweet that it still isn't ready.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Whatever you do, don't swear, Xbox is listening

My kid was babbling and cooing during 14 career and I got emails saying I was swearing and unbecoming of a manager

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Soulex posted:

My kid was babbling and cooing during 14 career and I got emails saying I was swearing and unbecoming of a manager

Your kid needs to clean up his act

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Web app is not out yet,

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I'm still wondering how web app will work for me, going from FIFA14 on 360 to FIFA15 on PS4.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Tzen posted:

Web app is not out yet,

Just 2 more hours guys!...til the next maintenance.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Tzen posted:

I'm still wondering how web app will work for me, going from FIFA14 on 360 to FIFA15 on PS4.

I didn't get credit for having played for the last couple of years when I switched from ps3 to PC, even though I kept the same EA account. So I doubt you will get any loyalty rewards, but everything else should be the same.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Tzen posted:

I did the same thing last year (13 on 360 to 14 on ps4) and it basically let you sign in and choose which platform you were playing on and you could switch between which one you were looking at whenever with a "persona selector" dropdown on the site.

Not sure if it will be similar this time or not. All my "fifa levels" and legacy squads from prior versions of the game carried over, though.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Tzen posted:

Web app is not out yet,

Haha what a joke. My guess is update at 8pm UK to be released 10pm UK. Crash at 10:10pm UK

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Can't wait to fire up my 9 ultimate team accounts and get trading, expect to have about 400,000 coins by the time the game is released

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Filthee Fingas posted:

Haha what a joke. My guess is update at 8pm UK to be released 10pm UK. Crash at 10:10pm UK

You think it will survive 10 whole minutes?

lol

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

inSTAALed posted:

I did the same thing last year (13 on 360 to 14 on ps4) and it basically let you sign in and choose which platform you were playing on and you could switch between which one you were looking at whenever with a "persona selector" dropdown on the site.

Not sure if it will be similar this time or not. All my "fifa levels" and legacy squads from prior versions of the game carried over, though.
Ah right on, thanks for the info. Hopefully it's just the same as last year then.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Looks like the web app is out, and completely overloaded. Don't plan on getting in anytime soon.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
How many free packs you get!

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I got uh, 6, I think?

4 player packs, 1 bronze gift, and the gold weekly pack.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I got three free packs and 2500 coins. I tried to flip some contracts, and then the servers went down. I got de bruyne in one of my free packs.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Apparently this youtuber has 912,000 fifa points in this video lol, what is that in actual money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CaPkoYoRIs

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
About 9000$, I think.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Apparently this youtuber has 912,000 fifa points in this video lol, what is that in actual money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CaPkoYoRIs
I get that he views this as an invesent in his YouTube channel. But still Jesus Christ.

In other news, some guy on reddit pulled Ronaldo :stare:

And now the servers down/coming soon again it seems.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Tzen posted:

I get that he views this as an invesent in his YouTube channel. But still Jesus Christ.

In other news, some guy on reddit pulled Ronaldo :stare:

And now the servers down/coming soon again it seems.

They've been down for me 10 minutes after they went up today.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Are you kidding me. The servers are down already and for this long? They haven't even changed the message before it launched "Football Club is currently down while we prepare for FIFA 15."

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
You think people give them enough money to make their servers not entirely poo poo.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
some dude playing 6hrs early access

http://www.twitch.tv/airjapesfifa

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I doubt that dude spent his money on those points.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Well I got on the app and I've got my team

That's the result of flipping the one good card I got (shaqiri) for 2k and quick selling the junk. The most expensive card was 700 for Muslera. 300-350 for the rest and 650 for Ba and Inan. I actually bought that 6'4 brazilian with 90 stength in the Turkish league too just in case heading and strength are good again, but Ba's card still looks great all around, especially for a single striker. Never try to build an EPL starter team. I might switch out Adin for Tore because he has way better shooting and passing, but Tore has 4 star skills and strength.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Sep 19, 2014

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Got Ibarbo and Alverez Balanta in my loyalty packs, next goal is to get Sherman Cardenas and start the Colombian FM dream team.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Got Matuidi, Mertens, and Martins.

Follow That Fish!
Mar 8, 2007
Chaser of the stray sea-life, clad in a trench and a fedora.

Soulex posted:

Got Matuidi, Mertens, and Martins.

Mertens is so much fun in the demo. So much. I really like how small and quick dribblers like him, Hazard and ofc Messi feel in this years game.

I got Lloris and was sad that it wasn't a comparable outfield player.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Seltzer posted:

Well I got on the app and I've got my team

Nice starter squad!

Similar story to you, my best card from all my packs was Quintero,

With the 6.2k and the trash I quick sold, I was able to build 2 squads that I'll be able to rotate and enjoy.

De Bruyne was the most expensive buy at 2.4k. Eventually I'll build up the Bundesliga squad and replace the MLS one with an EPL one.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So I only got 1 bronze pack and 200 coins, why? I've had my UT squad since 2010, not sure why I got almost nothing.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

T Bowl posted:

So I only got 1 bronze pack and 200 coins, why? I've had my UT squad since 2010, not sure why I got almost nothing.

EA must have read your posts

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

EA must have read your posts

uh mods?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hm, I got a TOTW Rodrigo, decent I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU