Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Cool dudes get six hours of Fifa later this week. Pretty awesome. Be jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

They got rid of pro clubs in old gen as well

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I'm glad EA is strict on glitching FUT this year. I'm sure the leader board showing teams with 600-0 records are totally legit

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

If you play fut just camp the goal area in the corner. Your keeper can't stop a shot from there into opposite corner. Advanced AI

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Awesome Animals posted:

I've noticed that. Also, shoot near post every time if you are in front of goal.

Haha yeah my goals were near post in that position too. I'm a bitch too

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You ps3 and 360 dudes need to play the next gen version. Save that cheeto money up. The newer engine is a lot better

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Thank God you can raise the difficulty in that beginner tourney. I wanted to end my life after that first 20-0 game

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

thompson posted:

I don't entirely agree with you there. I'm winning quite often with Llorente and Negredo heading balls in for me.

E: But Iniesta is serving them and that might have something to do with it. Got lucky in a pack.

Headers seem realistic at least and not like a dude overpowering 4 defensive men and sticking his crotch in your keeper's face to score

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I didn't learn the middle east stadium trick until late last year. Goodbye terrible rainy seasons

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Tzen posted:

Which stadium would this be?

King Fahd. No need to stop for water breaks every ten minutes!

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Yeah not sure if someone linked it here or somewhere else but Bale was bought for 70k which will never happen after next week.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Raffles posted:

But only $8 million in FY14, which is very low. Even in FY13 Activision had a net profit margin of 22% compared to EA's 2.5%.

e: anyway my main point was that 4 billion net profit was a retarded statement and you are a loving spastic who should gently caress off

Hollywood accounting dummy

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

The old app just updated for me. It ran smoothly until this past Friday. drat Europeans

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

And some ultra hacker dudes are claiming to have taken down the ea servers over the weekend. I guess that doesn't help

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I wouldn't sell until they fix connectivity issues. The phone app and web app not allowing transfers means less exposure

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

With the increase in fatigue this year it would be crazy not use fitness squads

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I feel like I am missing something here. Why are rare managers going for 4000 coins? Shouldn't you just stack standard gold managers for 1% bonuses? You can get them for about 200 coins.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Tzen posted:

I highly recommend doing this as well. For about 4-6k you can easily get to +50% on contracts

And I guess I should sell any staff card as well? Since fitness cards are rarely used as are injury cards.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Can you gift coin boosts? It was disabled when I tried early on

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Smh at dudes buying the pc version this year. This poo poo always happens

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

And don't forget the Loan catalogue. Messi also came free for 5 games if you did the ultimate edition

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Weren't some of y'all hyped about the new "physicalness" of the person controlling the ball before this game came out?

We went from one extreme to the other between 14 and 15. It's pretty loving funny

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

It's pretty lovely of me but I will just dribble in the box until I get a penalty a lot of the times. I dread when someone does the same to me because if you fart at the player they are going down and you are getting carded

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

That reminds me my Pro's face when he scores is straight scary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAz5dfSeHJE My 6 foot 5 beast LB dude is pretty awful but he can score headers and least stop a defender one on one

Face scan in EA is awesome since I have used Mario Lopez for a few years now

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Maybe this bro?
http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa15/player/arnaud-sutchuin-djoum/3869

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

beedeebee posted:

Searched everywhere and still can't find Dadsdik. Why is it so hard?

Last night I needed dadsdik. Came up short in a game but dadskik sounds like he would fit right in

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I am hoping defense gets patched in to work at some point. I was losing 0-1 in the 70th minute so I tried something, I bought a pacey player for cheap and subbed him in

I just passed it to him on wing and proceeded to score 3 straight goals by dancing around everyone like an idiot. I did lose however since he just proceeded to score against me after each kickoff. I love that

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You have to buy ultimate edition to get weekly pack.

Second week in a row I got 2000 coins. Not terrible

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Trial and error?

So you just want to read about it and not play the game?

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

vivisectvnv posted:

have a fitness squad

I guess it's time for monthly fitness squad talk. Nice not to make the mistake of buying fitness cards like i did last year. Cool not to be middle class coin wealthy

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

The most I ever got was untradeable Aguero and Muller this year. gently caress y'all and your amazing pulls

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Yeah not worth playing right now. Web app is also down

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I really like Torres Nilo at LB. Dude is a beast, a silver rare but not terribly expensive

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Yeah that level carries over every year. Even the mobile fifa game can increase your level

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

The biggest crash was probably the free packs they gave out. When was that? January March? I think I got 10

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You can't set custom tactics to the dpad anymore. It's pretty loving retarded that feature went away

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

Xbox. I just edited the custom tactics for my default team outside of FUT and it prompted me to assign the tactics to the d pad.

360 or on the One?

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I think it was explained before if you are in Division 5 and higher you play people in D5-10 and Division 4 and lower play D1-4.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Greedish posted:

This is my current Bundesliga squad I'm very happy with. Recently I thought about swapping out Shaqiri, putting Muller as CAM and Lewandowski as ST in his place. Would that be better? Other suggestions appreciated!

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/10882231/

I have Mueller at RM and he makes some beautiful lobbed passes for me. Always on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Recent players has never worked on xbox one. 14 or 15 versions

• Locked thread