Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Lol at this Reddit post

quote:

It plays great but in all honesty I'm not really very good lol. I've spent so much time and effort on the transfer market that I havent really practised fifa 15 enough to consider myself as a good player. This is the first year I've played UT and the transfer market took over my life! As much as I hate EA for destroying that aspect of the game I also feel like I've been freed from having to relist / rebuy my items every hour lol]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

RCarr posted:

Stream please.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I was trying to print screen some screen shots but Mills missed some opportunities to send a man through. They would have been one on ones with the keeper too. Are the streams saved to your twitch? I'm probably going to be bored at work tomorrow and want to see if I could find these blown chances. I think Taff even mentioned to send the guy. It happened at least 3 times in my brief time watching

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

https://medium.com/@jeremyhillman/microsoft-x-box-and-a-family-problem-8da1b57c7a74

quote:

With horror I started scrolling through pages of charges — $109, $109, $109 — sometimes two a day. More than $4,500 of charges for virtual FIFA players going back several months. I shouted for my wife, my son was inconsolable.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Mills it's super weird you keep bringing up economics. It has nothing to do with economics. Prices rose because coin farmers /bots were generating an insane amount of coins which drove up prices.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I am talking your dozens of posts making predictions and you talking about financial markets. You keep claiming the Fifa team has no idea what they are doing. It's pretty drat spergy man

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Reddit is saying different price bands depending on system so it varies now(PS, XBOX, PC)

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

The NFL brought to you by Budweiser. That's how we say it in the States

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

It's been a long time since I heard someone designate their tv as a flat screen.

Reading Fifa subreddit makes me sad, everyone discussing team of the season and which cards they want to buy. I feel like Charlie and the Chocolate factory with everyone buying tons of packs to get a golden ticket and I can afford just one but in my case it won't be a winner.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You need to delete your old Online seasons squad file. When you go to play again you will redownload it.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

NNick posted:

gently caress yes - YouTube/Facebook is full of men saying they don't care and Woman don't care either. Also making a bunch of lovely jokes.

Whatever man I just want to block a penalty with Hope Solo and then show my butthole.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Handsome Ralph posted:

Thanks for the advice.

Question though, that bit about never buying packs in the OP. Do you guys mean never spend your coins on packs or never spend real money on packs? I mean if it's the latter, that's not a problem for me. If it's the former, I've done it twice so far.

I am always sad after a pack opening and regret doing it. Make sure you get a fitness squad so you don't spend money on fitness cards. That's the biggest mistake newcomers make.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

How does Robben play? I finally have enough coin to replace Muller with him on the wing. I feel bad though. Muller was my first big pull in a pack and he has played 100 games for one of my squads. Dude is pretty decent from range

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

RCarr posted:

Robben is pretty boss, but I guarantee his weak foot will make you curse him out at some point.

Hmm I didn't even think of that. Mullers 4 star weak foot is pretty nice.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Lol how y'all gonna use your pele?

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I did something hosed up with my Fifa order. I pre-ordered from Walmart because I had some credit or it was on sale for the Ultimate edition. I think those 40 packs were only an extra $10 on top of the base game. Well I ended up buying the digital copy of the vanilla version since Walmart took too long to ship. Well those extra packs were not in the actual fifa box but packaged separately. I was like uhh and entered the code and just returned the game

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Anybody else get one?

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/621425934692958208

I got Reus and didn't know wtf was going on. Perfect since I had his nif card already

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I'm guessing you are in middle school? High school at the oldest

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

So in the lower divisions do most people just play like giant assholes? I just made it to D3 and holy poo poo it's been a poo poo show. Watching replays etc and pausing just to try to make you rage. It does feel good to have them watch the full replay thinking they run only two equalize from kickoff during extra time.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

You know just some random dude made that right?

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Anybody with beta access playing on xbox? And if so, tried streaming to a win 10 machine? Fifa 15 works unless you want to play FUT. Pretty annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Fired up 15 today for some online for the first time in ages and the matchmaking is so hosed, my team is basically all Championship players and I'm getting matched up against teams with all golds including Neymar / Bale / Ronaldo who are apparently the same rating as me. loving dumb.

Players are cheaper now. You are getting matched to people around your division level.

• Locked thread