Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
For a minute I thought something serious had happened. Was it another bombing? A school shooting? 9/11 part 2? No it just turned out their founder died.

That chicken sandwich was delicious though.

No mention on the half staff website: http://halfstaff.org/

http://www.wrbl.com/story/26476487/opelika-chick-fil-a-flag-at-half-staff-after-founder-s-truett-cathy-death

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Sep 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
You ate their food, you've become a bigot now.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Is he in heaven now?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Troll Bridgington posted:

Is he in heaven now?

Very few people get in there so I doubt it.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
chick-fil-a is some good poo poo, I would choose chick-fil-a over gay marriage any day of the week and I believe gays be allowed to get married.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
i'm at half staff as well

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

texaholic posted:

chick-fil-a is some good poo poo, I would choose chick-fil-a over gay marriage any day of the week and I believe gays be allowed to get married.

They don't actually call gays gay in texas. Nobody claims to be gay, and even the gay Texans will beat you half to death if you called them gay.

Faux Mulder
Aug 1, 2014

just gonna do whatever I want to do, all the time

that seems like an ok reason

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

l'etat c'est chic-fil-a

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Half-mast. For chicken.America.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

their gay hating chicken is really good but maybe now that the founder is dead maybe they can be run by faceless corporate shitheels who will leave the store open on sunday.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

hemophilia posted:

their gay hating chicken is really good but maybe now that the founder is dead maybe they can be run by faceless corporate shitheels who will leave the store open on sunday.

Their founder died but he already retired years ago and gave his office to someone else.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
the chickens good but crisscut fries are only so-so

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

hemophilia posted:

can you not eat your baconators and mcnuggests on sundays instead?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

hemophilia posted:

IF they open on Sunday, I will vote against gay marriage.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I hope someone digs him up and buttfucks his stiff b-hole.

edit: ok fine ill do it.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

he also contracted with his successor that the corporation has to stay privately owned within his family so that there is literally no chance that they'll stop using their corporate power to hate gay people and love jesus a whole lot

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm sure it's written somewhere that that place will never be open on Sundays.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
when the grease runs down my shirt and scalps my nipples, I finally realize the terrorists won

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Yeah its called The Bible

READ IT SOMETIME

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

idots!

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I think when Jesus comes back his first stop will be Chick-fil-A for some chicken.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
What sucks about Chick-Fil-A is that their food never leaves me satisfied. I go there for the paper, wifi, and to check out pretty ladies. They keep the uggos in the back and I appreciate that.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Faux Mulder posted:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Yivgev posted:

he also contracted with his successor that the corporation has to stay privately owned within his family so that there is literally no chance that they'll stop using their corporate power to hate gay people and love jesus a whole lot

good

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Troll Bridgington posted:

I think when Jesus comes back his first stop will be Chick-fil-A for some chicken.

That's racist.

:colbert:

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Sep 9, 2014

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Very few people get in there so I doubt it.

Nah if he wasn't chosen by God then he wouldn't have been a very successful businessman as stated by Calvinist rules, so he probably is in Heaven

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

That's racist.

[/url]

:colbert:
Yeah man everybody knows jesus was an arab, not black

and actually I just realized I donīt know what arabs eat, baclava or something?

edit: guy above me, the answer to your question is, somebody who's way too spergy about his beef, lol

immolationsex fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 9, 2014

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The chick-fil-a on my campus is a franchise because when the whole "Chickfila dude hates gays" it almost got burned down.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

immolationsex posted:

Yeah man everybody knows jesus was an arab, not black

and actually I just realized I donÂīt know what arabs eat, baclava or something?

edit: guy above me, the answer to your question is, somebody who's way too spergy about his beef, lol

They eat a lot of Israeli food like falafel

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Faux Mulder posted:

i dont think you're supposed to fly the flag at half staff just cuz some dude who was important to you died tho. like you're literally not supposed to do that

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RIP chicken king

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

notZaar posted:

They eat a lot of Israeli food like falafel

Have the Arabs ever thanked the jews for all the good food?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MegaGatts posted:

Have the Arabs ever thanked the jews for all the good food?

They might if they had actually invented it instead of stealing it and pretending like it was theirs all along. Seems to be a trend.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol when he died he saw heaven for a second as his brain was collapsing in on itself, jesus was in the middle of calling him a good person when oblivion took over forever

fukken lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

What sucks about Chick-Fil-A is that their food never leaves me satisfied. I go there for the paper, wifi, and to check out pretty ladies. They keep the uggos in the back and I appreciate that.

*the goon in his natural habitat, devouring chicken sandwiches while staring at the underage women he'll never get the stones to ask out on a date to the local anime hovel*

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Hobohemian posted:

They might if they had actually invented it instead of stealing it and pretending like it was theirs all along. Seems to be a trend.

:thejoke:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ground floor of this fuckin gbs fast food thread hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chick-fil-a is the whitest blandest fast food place on the face of the planet, why people eat there I will never loving know.

• Locked thread