Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Troll Bridgington posted:

I think when Jesus comes back his first stop will be Chick-fil-A for some chicken.

What Would Jesus Order?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN

zoux posted:

ground floor of this fuckin gbs fast food thread hell yeah.
ground floor of this thread thatīs about to get gassed for antisemitism by the anime mod whose name I forget

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FrostedButts posted:

What Would Jesus Order?

the entire establishment burned to the ground?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Alexzandvar posted:

the entire establishment burned to the ground?

he would actually order a chicken sandwich and an ice cold coke hth

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Troll Bridgington posted:

he would actually order a chicken sandwich and an ice cold coke hth

idk, Jesus was pretty adamant about the whole "Don't hate other people and discriminate, assholes".

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
In-N-Out puts bible verses on their food and nobody seems to give a poo poo. Chick-Fil-A needs to chill.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Alexzandvar posted:

idk, Jesus was pretty adamant about the whole "Don't hate other people and discriminate, assholes".

That only applies if you're Jewish. If you're a gentile you're suppose to follow the teachings of Paul instead

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Alexzandvar posted:

Chick-fil-a is the whitest blandest fast food place on the face of the planet, why people eat there I will never loving know.

the chicken is tasty and it has convenient locations around major thoroughfares

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i like to think Jesus would sort of wave his hands and start backing up, at the first glance of modern day faggotry "uh yeah wow ok... maybe the inquisition was just a little early sheesh i gotta go talk to Dad about some flooding"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Incredulous Dylan posted:

the chicken is tasty and it has convenient locations around major thoroughfares

It doesn't taste bad, but it's insanely boring compared to other chicken places?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Chick-fil-A is probably the some of the best fast food chain chicken in America but only because the bar is set extremely low.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is that beans in that there chili :catstare:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

zoux posted:

No, if I understand correctly, it's gravy, cheese, chicken, and then mashed potatoes at the bottom (not visible in picture). That's KFC's famous bowl.

People going gaga over Chick-fil-A makes sense when you put it in the appropriate context.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

burritolingus posted:

No, if I understand correctly, it's gravy, cheese, chicken, and then mashed potatoes at the bottom (not visible in picture). That's KFC's famous bowl.

Can we keep it safe for work here? I mean I don't want to vomit at midday.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

They might if they had actually invented it instead of stealing it and pretending like it was theirs all along. Seems to be a trend.

Lol check out this fag

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

*the goon in his natural habitat, devouring chicken sandwiches while staring at the underage women he'll never get the stones to ask out on a date to the local anime hovel*

Actually I'm happily married and I'm pretty sure the girls at my chick-fil-a are in college. Samus also doesn't mind that I look at other women.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

"Get me a chicken sandwich, bitch. And some waffle fries." -So sayeth The Lord

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

I hope someone digs him up and buttfucks his stiff b-hole.

edit: ok fine ill do it.

munging for justice

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I like chik fil a food. I also don't care about their politics in the least. If your founder dies you can do whatever the hell you want.

peopel sperging over chik fil are just as funny as chikf il a not supporting gays. the only thing that throws me off are the 1st-job types that work there who clearly lived a sheltered christain life and their attitude and eyes look.. strange

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

chic-fil-a is always the cleanest fast food place around but the dead-eyed stares of their aryan workforce is a little unsettling

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Actually I'm happily married and I'm pretty sure the girls at my chick-fil-a are in college. Samus also doesn't mind that I look at other women.

fyi business gorillas projects a lot because he is a 20-something virgin :xd:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
How much does a new employee make a Chick-Fil-A? It seems like there would be a lot more competition to move up there as well.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
chik fil a makes the best sweet tea of any fast food place and their spicy chicken sandwiches and waffle fries are pretty good with their chik fil a sauce. one of the chik fil as near where i live has a lesbian manager

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Them sandwiches good. Those waffle fries...leave something to be desired. Not terrible, but not great like that sandwich is.

Popeyes is the one true fast food chicken place however. All hail Popeyes.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

KFC's bowls are the kind of thing that would be awesome if you made it, but with popcorn chicken that's 80% batter, fake potatoes, ok gravy and a tiny amount of cheese it's pretty awful.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I live in the south so sweet tea is always retarded at fast food joints. I haven't tried Chick-Fil-A's though.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it takes real dedication to JHVH to be closed on an entire day when you can bet your rear end they would make probably more money than they do on Saturday because of people driving home from church

well, either dedication or severe brain damage

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That one day without Chick-Fil-A is probably the only thing keeping some of their customers alive.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

rezatahs posted:

fyi business gorillas projects a lot because he is a 20-something virgin :xd:

its true, i do not relish the flesh of women for i have ascended past the confines of feminist-controlled society and have achieved goon nirvana

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I used to be there and now that I'm not... I miss it. :smith:

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

He probably died on Sunday, but nobody found the body until Monday since everyone was out on their day off.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
He's was only half way through that letter to the FCC too :smith:

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Am I the only one creeped out by the 'It's my pleasure to serve you' phrase their employees are all forced to say. Feels like I'm getting food at Cult-fil-a.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

zoux posted:

beans in chili is delicious r-tard, what do you know anyway

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ashgromnies posted:

beans in chili is delicious r-tard, what do you know anyway

Check out this yankee retard.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Boinks posted:

Am I the only one creeped out by the 'It's my pleasure to serve you' phrase their employees are all forced to say. Feels like I'm getting food at Cult-fil-a.

Wait a second you're telling me they have to say "My pleasure"?

:smith: I thought the girl at the counter liked me.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Boinks posted:

It's modern customer service, every place I go to now they make me tell them about my day before I can order my food and retreat back to the shadows.

I used to be polite and ask the wage slave about their day too, but then I realized there was a pretty good chance that forced them to make up lies on the spot too. So now I just go "pretty good, thanks for asking :unsmith:" and tip well.

Also I haven't had chicka-flicka-flame since college and tbh I can't even remember what it tasted like. I remember the fries were kind of bland. Now Panda Express I miss, that was some good poo poo when I was a freshman.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
"It is my pleasure to serve you master" she said as she sank to her knees, looking expectantly up at me from behind the counter. I placed my limited edition war hammer collectible on a napkin and shifted my stocky belly aside to get a better look at her. I breathed in deeply, inhaling the erotic warmth of fried chicken. My micropenis engorged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Their waffle fries are so good. Sorry gay people :(.

• Locked thread