Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Xaris posted:

this isn't even a hood thing, i feel sorry for all the virgoons that never had the joys of potentially fathering a middle school baby

i feel like this is one of those life experiences you can knock out at any age if you want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Oh i dont know what youre doing im just speaking for myself. I dont require people to seriouspost back at me. And i think it only happens if youre expecting something to happen, something specific. If you really have no idea at all, what could happen? Anyway ive never been in love, or i have but it didnt feel like anything worth pursuing. I dont know why people pursue it. The vindication of foolishness. Lol. Ignore me

love is when you look at a woman,and yo u get a gay feeling inside, like really really gay,but you don't even care because it's beautiful

that's what love is

• Locked thread