Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Prettz posted:

Why yes, let me wear this NSA tracking beacon on my wrist at all times.

Why yes let me wear this mugging beacon at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
smoobles the new rising star in gibbis

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

naem posted:

Why yes let me wear this mugging beacon at all times

good thing i have this open carry licensed m16 to protect my 300 dollar waych

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

Nah.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lmfao at last we can skype on are watches. "Are you there, Johnny? It's Race Banner, are you there, Johnny?"

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Steve Wozniak is a cool guy

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ilikedirt posted:

good thing i have this open carry licensed m16 to protect my 300 dollar waych

oops forgot bout my skin color *is murdered in cold blood by police officers who collect my wallet + wAtch as "evidence"*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

oops forgot bout my skin color *is murdered in cold blood by police officers who collect my wallet + wAtch as "evidence"*

what type of wahtch do you ownhave?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ilikedirt posted:

naem
May 29, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh poo poo dood.

They make m'f'in lamb burgers.

Shits fly.

You know that's baby sheep right

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
if you aint rockin a patek phillipe then you should killurself

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

naem posted:

:ohdear:

I would eat it.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

naem posted:

sure do :burger::unsmigghh:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i hope they port final fantasy iv for it

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nice. :golfclap:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Watch Samsung sue apple for stealing the watch idea now

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
why would anyone wear a watch they are so 1800s

naem
May 29, 2011

Theparker posted:

Watch Samsung sue apple for stealing the watch idea now

SNAPE keels dumbeldoren

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
People wait in line for a phone for a week, and get paid money to switch spots.

Burn the earth. Destroy it, leave no trace of human existance. Glass it, make it rain liquid sulphur.

That is all.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

ColdReaches posted:

People wait in line for a phone for a week, and get paid money to switch spots.

Burn the earth. Destroy it, leave no trace of human existance. Glass it, make it rain liquid sulphur.

That is all.

yeah, well, maybe u just dont know how to have a good time, dude.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
so is there a price point for the nerd watch yet? i want to laugh at how much people are willing to pay to wear ugly nerd poo poo on their wrists

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im not into smartphones and electronic at all so i have no interest and would never consider buying one. minus my computers i got a 3+ yr old LG optimus, a Casio F-91W watch, and a used ipod from ebay im satisfied with all of this and thats all i really need. however the ipod was great for its time and i happily bought a new second gen one that i used daily for like 10 years which is approaching the lifecycle of some cars nowadays.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how could you read the op on an iwatch?

lol like i read that poo poo anyway

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Agrajag posted:

so is there a price point for the nerd watch yet? i want to laugh at how much people are willing to pay to wear ugly nerd poo poo on their wrists

I heard $350, which to me sounds expensive even for Apple. At least, unless they can come up with some uses for it that would be meaningfully useful to non-nerds.

Though at least the design looks like something that non-nerds might approve of - I had always thought that this would be one area where Apple's style would come in handy.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I'm poor so I'm gonna wait until they come out with the shuffle watch whihc has no face and just announces random times.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I'm poor so I'm gonna wait until they come out with the shuffle watch whihc has no face and just announces random times.

Ok the mugging beacon and this post have both made my night, thank you.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gently caress Your Website posted:

I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch

yeah you are

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
iGay

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I'm going to get one for me, my wife, 12 year old son, 13 year old daughter and 16 year old daughter.

My baby will still be less than 1 so getting him one would be silly.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I'm going to wait a bit, need to see how good the initial masturbation apps are.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Do people even wear watches anymore? Other than really nerdy sperglords that is.

Or really rich people who wear them for fashion instead of function I guess.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I'm going to get one for me, my wife, 12 year old son, 13 year old daughter and 16 year old daughter.

My baby will still be less than 1 so getting him one would be silly.

you can tap your daughters in the middle of the night, you can feel their heartbeats, you can hear their whispers

naem
May 29, 2011

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Do people even wear watches anymore? Other than really nerdy sperglords that is.

Or really rich people who wear them for fashion instead of function I guess.

I wear the biggest, shiniest stainless steel watch I could find, that is literally as wide as my delicate little elf wrists, partially as camouflage so I dont look as homeless when biking to work.

Since only really poor or extremely wealthy people seem to bike here and average middle class guy who wants to keep in shape does not seemed be a thing that one might want to do.

And I'm not willing to wear an elbow patch tweed suit coat or grow a handlebar mustache or pants so tight my balls show to indicate I am a member of the hipster class because no

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I heard on NPR today that you can use the watch's heart rate monitor to transfer your heart rate to another person wearing one, and it will vibrate and they will feel your heartbeat.

That's the dumbest loving function I've ever heard of.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

I won't buy one because it probably costs a lot and also I don't want one.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Megadyptes posted:

I won't buy one because it probably costs a lot and also I don't want one.

it also looks really bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!

Mariana Horchata posted:

im not into smartphones and electronic at all so i have no interest and would never consider buying one. minus my computers i got a 3+ yr old LG optimus, a Casio F-91W watch, and a used ipod from ebay im satisfied with all of this and thats all i really need. however the ipod was great for its time and i happily bought a new second gen one that i used daily for like 10 years which is approaching the lifecycle of some cars nowadays.

The most popular terrorist watch

• Locked thread