Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
murder all gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

no but i will be suing them for pre-plagiarism

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i want to stage a grand conference for gamergate discussion, and invite all the gaming worlds leading intellectuals on uh, *checks thread* really pressing matters about finding the origins of gaming sexism in ms pacman, finding out why our parents wont respect gaming, and a petition for guidance from a celebrity who has done something other than dwell on twitter for the last three years. when these people come, like the most poo poo brained stupid moths to a black and white print out of a fire, to gather in the gymnasium i would have rented out for hopefully less than $15 an evening, i would shut and bar the doors, and then i will go amongst the crowd, the smell of the unwashed throng filling me with grim purpose, and start hitting them with my open and wrathful hands, and i would do this until they die or at least reach a state approximating death. then perhaps, video games will be free, to be discussed by people who want to talk about playing video games, or how much enjoy video games, or how mario eating a mushroom to become strong really speaks to them as a person

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

thank u. did not read a god drat word of this dense rear end fanfic

good

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you can beat a dick in less time than that, even

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you could toss these people in dead cow mulcher and their priorities are so hosed that they'd just scream "WHAT ABOUT GENDER IN GAMES" as they become pulp

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i would have fired him

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
assad hosed zoe quinn

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
nothing shows youre alpha and gets the bitches wet like taking down sjws and being a red pill gamer

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lol i thought i wrote too much about dumb poo poo but here we are

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
how about everyone just loving do something else like play a game or masturbate or go drive or assemble a model or make a painting or write a novel or read about politics or really anything at all

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i will print out all these pages of posts, fashion them into a cudgel, and hunt down the movers and shakers of the twitterverse, breaking their hateful fingers once and for all

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Phoon posted:

the best video game is mount and blade warband

it is okay

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
ctrl c and ctrl v america repeatedly

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
are we ready to live in the post gamergate world

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Kyrie eleison posted:

yes, and jacobin wrote an article hating on games.

gamergate is a political convergence point. and... let's just say... the right side will win :smugbert:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dingalingaling jackpot motherfuckers

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
jack thompson hears your words and grows stronger

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
aim for the head you idiots

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
no i dont like seeing stupid internet poo poo make the news

this is like learning your imaginary friend is real, and is holding the president at knifepoint, and he wont stop namedropping you

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Go tell the Gamers, stranger passing by,
That here, slain by SJWs, we lie

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
STOP LOOKING AT MY POST HISTORY YOU STUPID human being

e: wait poo poo i just looked at my own post history and saw this does that mean i just owned myself? gently caress gently caress gently caress poo poo, goddamnit, i cant let anyone know this. dont tell anyone you saw this, please.

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Oct 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lol i made a post and it got eaten by the forum.

• Locked thread