Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
this whole incident is great at showing that the sjws are as intolerant as those they criticize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Nebulon Gate posted:

SJWs criticize game makers for not including enough POC trans disabled people. I guess technically they are, but that's a pretty low bar of intolerance.
calling all gamers misogynists isn't tolerant

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Nebulon Gate posted:

I know, but, like, SJWs criticize people for innocuous poo poo and call them 'microaggressions'. poo poo like telling a black friend you're proud of him when he gets his PhD in astrophysics is a microaggression because you're implying black people don't have the capability to normally get PhDs.
i'm just talking about the gamergate stuff

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Nebulon Gate posted:

Oh.

I dunno, claiming your POC, gay, and female opposition are all really just dudebros in disguise and that their participation was all just a conspiracy is still vastly more intolant than some 14 year olds saying 'oval office'.
can someone deconstruct what this means for me? tia

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

guess now we know who the real racists are :smug:
criticize a sjw and you'll be labeled a misogynist, etc

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
going after the consumers is pretty dumb but I guess they can't go after the developers or nobody would sign their paychecks

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Omi-Polari posted:

yuuup. the video game guys are babies for whining about being oppressed or whatever. but this right here shows you how this is mostly a matter of being upset at other people's disagreeable consumer choices, which is all internet activists seem to care about now. like this guy gets hard when he sees a some virtual barbarian babe in a chain metal bikini: misogyny!

well maybe.

the argument is sort of that video game companies cater to him, and that's a problem. okay so here's our amazing strategy for resolving this problem: let's find and antagonize that guy!
the last game i bought was dragon's crown. The only games I play are fighting games, beat-em-ups and survival horror. its a good game but I wouldn't play it in public. I know that when I was a teenager I wouldn't have felt that way but I played it with my wife and she was understandably annoyed at the character design. I could have not bought it but I already feel like there's not that many games i'm interested in the first place. I think the problem is that most games are aimed towards teenagers and not adults (because games are for children)

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

maybe you are though?
some critics sure but not me! :frogbon:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Trixie Hardcore posted:

These are my demands as a SJW gamer:

1) If there is an option to make your own avatar to play in a game I would like there to be both a male & female option so I don't have to play as a guy. Also, having more options than "white guy" would be nice.

2) It would be nice if there were more lady characters in videogames that were written at the same level as male characters and not just used as objects or trophies.

I apologize if my demands prevent anyone from masturbating to the videogame of their choice. I am willing to donate to a Kickstarter for a dating sim game that connects to one of those blowjob machines as a gesture of good will.
i would like to play as someone who isn't a balding white guy too

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663824&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post434681743

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Hobohemian posted:

That can't be true. I mean they don't even look fun in the commercials.
its probably the low barrier of entry. everyone has smartphones now and most casuals aren't going to buy an expensive console to play a game

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Just want you to know that THE PENETRATOR does not represent us. We are so much more.
#NotYourGoon
lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Tormented posted:

This is the best thing
http://youtubedoubler.com/dlTI

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
i'm tired of being harassed by feminazis every time i play my vita on the bus. stand strong gamers!! #Gamergate #Notyourshield #Bushdid9/11

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
we will overcome...one tweet at a time

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
currently beating up hoes in GTAV and there's nothing you can do to stop me HAHAHAHHAAHA #Gamergate #Notyourshield #Kony2012

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
just ran a whore over with my car on GTA and guess what... i'll do it again :getin: #Gamergate #Notyourshield #ImpeachObummer

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Arian_Samurai posted:

You fucks will buy what we tell you to buy and like it
no gently caress you DAD

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Hello police, did she ACTUALLY leave her house?!
:burger:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Faux Mulder posted:

he did after a while but before that he was actively helping them, and even after he told them to lay off he was happy to talk about her personal life with the people who were trying to smear her so he's still a huuuuge scumbag
does he have a patreon that i can donate to? tahnks

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Zoe quinn needs to BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!BEHAVE HERSELF!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!SHE'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!ZOE QUINN'S A RAPIST!!!

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

gently caress the ROW posted:

living everyday waiting for social changes to happen becuase of your tweets must be excruciating... any sjws want to tell us about the feels involved
:feelsgood:

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

The same reason gamers are mostly white affluent men
watch a fighting game stream once in a while lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
the real fox mulder would have contacted the sf police department :frogout:

lots of women unironically yelling "rape that bitch" for sure
:stonklol:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Later, when asked about whether shouting "Rape that bitch!" at a match is acceptable behavior, Bakhtanians replied, "Look, man. What is unacceptable about that? There's nothing unacceptable about that. These are people, we're in America, man, this isn't North Korea. We can say what we want. People get emotional."
should have said bopped or bodied not the r-word :q:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

if you ever buy your own avatars instead of just pissing off spergs and wearing the results as a badge of pride you're doing SA wrong
keeping the avatar somebody bought you is like letting your mother pick your clothes

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Nebulon Gate posted:

I wish I had a mother instead of ashes in an urn. :( :(
why do you keep a woman trapped in an urn you loving misogynist!

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

doctor 7 posted:

Her videos are a higher level (READ: above high school) critique of sexist overtones that exist not just exclusively in games but in a lot of popular media. It's not surprising gamers can't even handle someone applying actual artistic critique to their beloved medium (despite raging how games are art for years) because games journalism has been an utter embarrassment by any journalistic standard (except Fox News maybe) for decades really. During the whole Mass Effect 3 ending fiasco you literally had an IGN game reviewer stating that you can't criticize the ending of the game because it's art. I bring this up because IGN is a media review loving powerhouse. It is pretty much the major game review website and from them you have an employee openly stating that they believe you cannot critique something that is art.

But yes, the real #gamergate is some chick who may have slept with multiple partners and they, not her, may have violated their own integrity to favour her. Oh her and someone who posts YouTube videos pretty clearly illustrating sexism in games.

The response being having their personal information posting, outright open threats of rape and murder and then, yes, victim blaming by being told "well maybe you should stop talking about it." Why the poo poo should they have to go to the effort of spending hours on the phone with police to post a police report? They already have their personal information being tossed around so I don't blame them for not wanting to post anything remotely related to their personal information online.

I like to play video games and I want to try to get both sides of a discussion but even her one side has boiled down to unsourced rumouring about how someone may have had some sex with people. Then, the people she had sex with, not even her, may or may not have violated their own integrity.

If I've missed some concrete load of evidence or something feel free to post it but "she hosed some dude, she a slag" isn't really winning over anyone that thinks women who sleep with men are whores or something equally stupid.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

doctor 7 posted:

if we can be serious for a moment that movie ruled pretty hard though
i liked it but i think it had a little too much shaky cam

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

SirDan3k posted:

That movie is sexist as hell you misogynist rear end in a top hat.
and a guys balls get blown off... its real problematic

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
goood jub guys we've forced her to donate some money so she doesn't look like a complete scammer! :sotw:

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

AkumaHokoru posted:

he also had a invincibility/super power glitch that made him the best character in the entire series.
:frogon:

VVVVVV nicE!!! :ms:

AntifaSupersoldier fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 13, 2014

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Gamers: :frogc00l:
Sjws: :rant:

who would u rather hang with? yeah thought so...

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
*targets anita with hand cursor* *casts DEATH from Spell Menu* #Gamergate #Sarkeezy #Handbeezy

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
if seth killian todl me if i killed anita sarkessian Capcom would release Godhand 2 I would seriously think about it

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Powercrazy posted:

He was already a millionaire, I wonder what being a billionaire is like on comparison? Is there much of a difference?
you can now look at millionaires like they are trash (they are)

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
lol if you don't laugh at and get stronger due to hatemail

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
hahaha you should be happy if you get somebody so salty they type a bunch of words at you

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Neurolimal posted:

glad to see threads still p poo poo

imagine beating somebody up with this raiden costume. Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Neurolimal posted:

this thread gets really weird and uncomfortable when everyone else gets bored and the true believers show up
can i get a list of true believers!? thakns!

• Locked thread