Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

vulturesrow posted:

In case anyone was interested, this game does not run well on Bluestacks. It works, but combat lags pretty bad (although it seems to not affect the actual results). Also their are not hotkeys for zooming in/out.

I'm having good luck running it on genymotion. It lags a little but no more than it does on my Nexus 4.

It may say it's incompatible depending on which module you use for genymotion, but you can use this site to get the APK directly

I have also applied to R2D2poor as "a diseased ewok"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

I'm getting an interesting glitch. I'll train 28 stormtroopers and 4 dark troopers but what is actually in my army when I attack seems totally random. It always adds up to the same storage space but last time I left with that army, but once the battle started I had 9 dark troopers and 8 stormtroopers.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Somebody make SHOWMEYOURWOMPA

Edit: gently caress it! I made it, join SHOWMEYOURWOMPA on the imperial side

Gangringo fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 21, 2014

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

ryan_woody posted:

Applied as TK 421

It says you were approved, but I don't see you in the squad.

edit: nm. you show up now

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

how long does it take to get out of being matched against endless retarded bases with less than 3k credits?

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

If anyone has applied to SHOWMEYOURWOMPA and not been accepted let me know

Make sure you put something goony in the request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

I had the wrong item bug, but it was a row of 10 or so rebel walls from a mission I had just finished. the game crashed when I tried to add them to mine. When I came back my shield generator was roughly where it was.

• Locked thread