Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/hustle-con-tickets-11829862437?aff=efbnen

You don’t have to know how to code to be an entrepreneur. You have to be a hustler. - Great man

So I've started thinking, my fellow goons, come to me with your work and I am willing to "Brandize" and make it "Ready for Market" for you. I'm an Ideas Guy, so just do the work and we'll become big successes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
ill make the wiki

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

im the guy who goes "oh hello there i didnt notice you" in the video

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh hello there i, forums poster fagmaster, didn't notice you

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Fagmaster posted:

Fagmaster posted:

Enmity in the House of Lowtax. I have to decide to eliminate one of you from our high-powered, youthful tech-inspired startup group. Which one of you looks more White/is a minority that we currently do not house?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
I'm an ideas guy.

I expect 40%.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I was thinking of putting a video up asking for money to fly over and eat a doobie dog.

I dunno.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'll do something. Give me shares.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I was thinking of putting a video up asking for money to fly over and eat a doobie dog.

I dunno.

I like your style, its got genius written all over it and you know I love it, its your baby and I wouldn't want to do anything to harm it but I have this teensy tiny little suggestion that I think might improve the overall plan. It's a really small issue see, all we'd be doing is replacing you, with me.

Waltzing Along posted:

I'll do something. Give me shares.

Absolutely, but I want to introduce you to the structure of our company and to do this you'd need to buy the 19.95 "You & Your Startup: How can you help?" DVD that is absolutely mandatory for the training portion of, honestly, what could be the next step in the right direction for the rest of your life.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I sorta know some computer stuff; I'll over-optimistically promise to do a bunch of valuable technical work and then flake out part way through the project.

edit: also, I'll totally be paying $350.00 plus a $20.24 fee for a ticket to an event called 'hustle con'. Sounds really legitimate when you put those two words together like that.

Salt Fish fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Sep 10, 2014

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
What about a kickstarter to buy out doob and then shut it down or start again and do it right

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you know tj millers character on silicon valley?

im basically that little kid he terrorizes

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
none of us watched silicone valley

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
OP how about u start up my dick.....with ur face

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what's his name?? XD lmao

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Waltzing Along posted:

none of us watched silicone valley

You just brought piss to a poo poo fight.

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

We need one indian guy to code and a couple of white guys to do the managing and one black guy to do the graffiti on the garage door.

Jabe fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Sep 10, 2014

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
I'll make the website

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
what was his name?

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
ice to meet you

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
Two toilets?

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
looks like you'll never be the head of a major corporation

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

ill make the webs site

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ill disrupt something

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gay

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

All I can think of is a service to train for example ants to build houses cheaper than those chinese 3d printers

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
A lot of start ups are our client. "Entrepreneurs" are some of the most annoying people.

"Let's not just be leaders, let's be...innovators!"

*entire board room claps as if that is the most profound loving thing ever said*

*start up goes under three weeks later*

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
*entrepreneur jacks it to their linkedin profile*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Children are so fat these days. Isn't there some way we can make money off of stealing jokes from The Simpsons?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
dental plan

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Dead Precedents posted:

I'm an ideas guy.

I expect 40%.

drat that's a good idea. This pic is old as poo poo now, drat. Makes you think.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about a dating site for pets? Like, owners would set up profiles and pretend their animals were chatting each other up.
It would quickly devolve into people just flirting with each other in the guise of their pets, but I think that would actually be pretty popular.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Food you can gently caress

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rapman the Cook posted:

Food you can gently caress

So... just normal food then.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
like tinder, but for people who want to fight

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about a candy bar that automatically tweets a specific message when you open the wrapper? It would be like those popsicles with the jokes on the stick, but the joke is also tweeted.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

What about a faux 8-bit side scroller? Really an untapped market, surprised no one else has gotten into it.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ibeacon enabled apps that insult you via push message when youre near someone cooler than you.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
we need to "synergize"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The poo poo Ninja, it turns your poo poo into food.

• Locked thread