Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
Nippy mornings means it's time to stop shaving and start growing. Aiming for a beard in time for Thanksgiving (AT LEAST), so I'm going all-in: no beating my dick and shooting cum for at leas a month. Hopefully my balls will go into overdrive and I will have a thick, robust mane before it REALLY gets cold. :D Feel free to share other T-boosting lifehacks, tips and tricks in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

buy a wii u

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

u what? finish the goddamn sentence

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
if youre already bad at growing facial hair it isnt gonna get better.

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
eat more semen

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
jacking off is exothermic

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
No amount of t will cure you of being a weatherpussy op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
beards are gross on everyone except really hot people

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

you've got it all wrong op you have to eat your own cum to absorb the testosterone

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I mean, if you're holding on to the vain hope that a beard will cushion the righteous bitch slaps any real man will deliver to your weatherpussy face when xhe sees you shivering like a woman when it's 75 degrees then by all means give it a shot

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
If you get the urge to sit down when you pee, but stop yourself because the seat might be cold...

You might be a weatherpussy *redneck audience hoots and hollers*

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Just get a really nice costume beard. You'll get that full beard look with none of the work. You can even get different styles, santa beard for instance, and change them up for the occasion. You could be on the ground floor of the next great style trend of the season.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Zzulu posted:

beards are gross on everyone except really hot people

whats up ;)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually your T-levels go down in the absence of sexual activity. It's sort of a "use it or lose it" deal. If you want a bigger beard you need to ramp that poo poo up.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Tempcarefag

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Cup of concrete and hardening up works.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Zzulu posted:

beards are gross on everyone even really hot people

Fixed that for you. Beards are loving gross. Period.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Millie posted:

Fixed that for you. Beards are loving gross. Period.

Ponytails also. No man anywhere ever in all of history and under any circumstances has looked better with a ponytail than he would without.

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005
Smear semen on your face so the testosterone can soak into your skin. In case your semen doesn't contain enough testosterone, gather donations from the manliest men you can find and add them to your own.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Ponytails also. No man anywhere ever in all of history and under any circumstances has looked better with a ponytail than he would without.

British soldiers looked pretty good imo

obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?
its getting chilly out? you need to boost your shiver levels. or try boosting your clothes layers. i cant reccomend invssting months for only a few paltry, patchy inches of face coverage.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
OP, I'd lend you some of my testosterone if I could. I could do without rapid beard growth and having an overly hair body and a high hairline.

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

eat more fat

cholesterol is a testosterone precursor

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Get a JO crystal buddy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Leroy Dennui posted:

OP, I'd lend you some of my testosterone if I could. I could do without rapid beard growth and having an overly hair body and a high hairline.

same, although i dont think it has anything to do with testitirone

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
a lot of ugly beardless boys in this thread

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

im a hot beard boy

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
for reals you gotta be edging like constantly. poo poo gets me boosted

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Tan your sack, boom 200% increase right there.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Man, trying to grow facial hair is such a foreign concept to me. I have sympathy for your pain, OP. Keep on truckin'. I'ma go shave now. My neck because I already have a fabulous Latin beard going and neckbeards are gross.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

Ferid posted:

Get a JO crystal buddy

Party and play. Always a good way to grow a beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Hobohemian posted:

Man, trying to grow facial hair is such a foreign concept to me. I have sympathy for your pain, OP. Keep on truckin'. I'ma go shave now. My neck because I already have a fabulous Latin beard going and neckbeards are gross.

:hfive:

someone post that huge pic of the egg-head bald dude with pubes on his face

• Locked thread