Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I voted for Romney

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Lllll

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
...and I'm an otaku

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Harime Nui posted:

I voted for Romney

hahaha. How sick did you feel casting the vote for that husk of a human being?

I mean I didn't vote for Obama but holy poo poo when I saw Romney I knew Obama won the race.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It shocked my friends so I felt pretty good, about it

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
If you think about it Romney was very center right and Obama very center left so ultimately the question devolved to which one is from Michigan (hooray!) and which one is from Illinois (boo! gently caress them!)

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THS posted:

question 4 fiscal conservatives

is imperialism cost effective??

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09EWchLSeH4

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Sorry about the posts last night I was being beheaded by Isis

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Harime Nui posted:

It shocked my friends so I felt pretty good, about it

haha I bet.

My mom is pretty conservative and even she didn't vote for Romney. I jumped when I heard her say she wasn't voting for him. I don't think she has ever not voted republican.

Ruggan posted:

Its okay people were head over heels for your posts.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ruggan posted:

:rip:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Harime Nui posted:

If you think about it Romney was very center right and Obama very center left so ultimately the question devolved to which one is from Michigan (hooray!) and which one is from Illinois (boo! gently caress them!)

Lol if you think theres a left right or center anymore. I dunno what there is now, but it aint based on principles, unless we are talking Mafia principles

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Although we can still blow up browns pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I thought the whole reason to Romney didn't win was because he was mormon.

I know so many conservative minded people who didn't vote for him for just that reason.

• Locked thread