Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Prove me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i can't

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
But we'll bleed everywhere and attract bears.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
i'd like to put OP on the frontline

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sure, destroying men is kinda what we do best anyway

it's just aiming for center mass instead of self-worth

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Take my wife to the trenches at the front of the battle please

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

unlimited shrimp posted:

Prove me wrong.

Men actually have a higher external pain tolerance which is probably more useful in fights.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

rainy day posted:

Men actually have a higher external pain tolerance which is probably more useful in fights.

oh...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

do women have to sign up for the draft yet

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

do women have to sign up for the draft yet

no because they have vaginas and are too valuable to be bullet sponges

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

matriarchy is real

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The patriarchy won't let women be soldiers, and makes them do all the crap jobs where they don't die.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Orange Sunshine posted:

The patriarchy won't let women be soldiers, and makes them do all the crap jobs where they don't die.

cant women be front line troops now?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i dunno women seem to bitch and moan about every single cut or bruise they get. higher pain tolerance my rear end. we just man up and don't complain and take oxys

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

cant women be front line troops now?

Yeah but they're not going to be. See: Canada.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Women also have the capacity to spawn children, independently mobile servitors capable of operating most small arms that present a small target and do not understand mortality or mercy

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
most research suggests that sharks are incapable of feeling pain in any meaningful sense

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Orange Sunshine posted:

no wonder there's so many mtf trannies these days. theyre trying to escape the clutches of the patriarchy

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

piv sex is just training for a bayonet in the gut

all women in pickelhauben

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You are welcome to your piss lager, op

e: woops wrong thread!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Harime Nui posted:

You are welcome to your piss lager, op

e: woops wrong thread!

best psot in this thread imo

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
unlimited shrimp, your username? sounds delicious

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Orange Sunshine posted:

The integrity of the battlefield cannot be sullied by the corpses of the weaker sex

Nebulon Gate
Feb 23, 2013

Bondage posted:

no wonder there's so many mtf trannies these days. theyre trying to escape the clutches of the patriarchy

lol a rather large contingent of feminists actually believe this

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Dead civilian women are fine though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i can eat a LOT of shrimp op

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

THS posted:

i can eat a LOT of shrimp op

he's full of poo poo about the unlimited shrimp

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

brave nazi aviator posted:

most research suggests that sharks are incapable of feeling pain in any meaningful sense

My army would be giant cats, and I would just train laser pointers on the enemy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this is now a MENS THREAD for discuss our primal giraffe hunting instincts.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

eventually they start bringing you shrimps with the poop tubes still in them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

paranoid randroid posted:

If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

Men were so pampered by their wives and mothers in the American civil war era that when they were drafted and set up camps they poo poo in their drinking water, and then drank their poo poo, and then died

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Someone asked me why I have to get out of my cubicle and do a rooster strut around the office and occasionally ram my pelvis into the potted plants and I just tell them this is what a real man without fluoride-induced low T does, alright??

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

there are in fact a finite amount of shrimp in the world and indeed the universe

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

this is now a MENS THREAD for discuss our primal giraffe hunting instincts.

I like to stare at the deer eating the acorns from my oak tree and whisper soon at them.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

unlimited shrimp posted:

Prove me wrong.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe women have higher pain tolerance because they're weak and fragile and get hurt a lot?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
arent there studies showing that men want to naturally protect the female so it fucks up unit cohesion

also their vaginas

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

arent there studies showing that men want to naturally protect the female so it fucks up unit cohesion

also their vaginas

so shoot the women behind enemy lines using cuntapults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
scientists have long since speculated that their may exists a liquid water ocean on the galilean moon of europa. what secrets does it potentially hold? vast herds of wild untamed shrimps seems likely and delicious.

• Locked thread