Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

I like her hair a lot. Its a neat color.

I concur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

can we kickstart a vaginal mold of Microwave's mom for use in fleshlight production please?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats gross.

You can have a mold of her rectum and she can pretend to be a dude if that makes it less gross?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

redshirt posted:

I'll admit it: I'm in love with Microwave's Mom.

let's just name him stacy and play the song until we all cum.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I like to think that microwave saw this and shook his drat head before ignoring the thread forever.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Was posted earlier.. theres a saclopedia on him. It was not microwave. He made some kinda sick i wanna gently caress my stepmom thread and he got doxxed and they told his step mom and she read the thread then had a sad talk with him and even the entry says that the whole thing seemed fake at the end so I wouldn't put too much into it goonies.

This fuckups name was something ninja + rear end related I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Captain Candiru posted:

So again, surely someone knows, did we ever get Asspirate to hit on his stepmom? He was basically about to do it before I got banned or just lost interest in the thread or whatever. At the very least we got Asspirate to admit he jerked it thinking about her and had him convinced she was making moves on him.

ehhh... saclopedia says his mom was given a link to the thread through doxxing and then had a long talk with her then decided he had one last chance at his last birthday before moving out and that was the end.

• Locked thread