Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

for me it's always that stupid He-Man movie from the 80's where Dolph Lundgren is eating fried chicken and he's all "How do they put the meat on these sticks?" as if in the future they don't eat food from animals

I can't eat fried chicken or chicken wings without thinking of that stupid scene

my brain is full of poo poo moments like these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In the 1986 Transformers movie there's a moment when Ultra Magnus is calling on the Autobots to beat a retreat because the Decepticons are closing in, and he says "what choice do we have?" in this weird rushed tone. It's right before he tries to open the Matrix of Leadership but can't because he's not super-special Judd Nelson-bot.

For some reason that line and its weird inflection are burnt into my cerebrum and I find myself just thinking it every now and again, even though I know there's absolutely no way to quote it or reference it anywhere other than maybe the darkest pits of the nerdiest Transformers Cons and even then...

Why yes I am in expensive psychotherapy why do you ask?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

samuel l jackson in that movie pulp fiction when hes like "mhmmm that is a tasty burger"

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2NIFM2Emo

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
joe dirt's mother is richard ramirez

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I still repeat "Candybars!!!" like from supertroopers like I'm still 15

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
Every time I see "generic future food glop" in a movie/tv show/whatever I remember the bit at the end of Soylent Green.

http://youtu.be/8Sp-VFBbjpE

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
your mom goes to college

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
sounds like too many chili dogs dex! you have to learn to relax

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I saw some movie on a foreign film channel where this russian guy had his new neighbour come over for dinner and the neighbour stone cold hosed his wife in the bathroom while he listened on. Then he goes to the tavern as he is understandably distressed, and this old guy comes up to him and tells him that he knows a man who is planning to poison his wife when he sees one? and then it turns out that if anyone ever poisons anyone ever, they become immortal and there are these immortal poisoner murder parties going down all the time and there are all these Roman emperors and middle ages guys just hanging out feeling good about poisoning people? I forget how it ends. I have never been able to find the name of the movie or any hint of it since. Did I imagine it? U be the judge.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bitmap posted:

I saw some movie on a foreign film channel where this russian guy had his new neighbour come over for dinner and the neighbour stone cold hosed his wife in the bathroom while he listened on. Then he goes to the tavern as he is understandably distressed, and this old guy comes up to him and tells him that he knows a man who is planning to poison his wife when he sees one? and then it turns out that if anyone ever poisons anyone ever, they become immortal and there are these immortal poisoner murder parties going down all the time and there are all these Roman emperors and middle ages guys just hanging out feeling good about poisoning people? I forget how it ends. I have never been able to find the name of the movie or any hint of it since. Did I imagine it? U be the judge.

hell i'd watch it

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Don Tacorleone posted:

for me it's always that stupid He-Man movie from the 80's where Dolph Lundgren is eating fried chicken and he's all "How do they put the meat on these sticks?" as if in the future they don't eat food from animals

I can't eat fried chicken or chicken wings without thinking of that stupid scene

my brain is full of poo poo moments like these

They weren't from the future they were from an alternate dimension nerd.

Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel!

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
When Homer says D'oh. Great line in The Simpsons Movie.

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
yoda dying in star wars

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
There's a moment in Minority Report where Tom Cruise is on the phone with Max von Sydow and he goes "YOU KNEW that something-something!" and I don't even remember the rest of the line but the hammy way he goes "YOU KNEW!" has always stuck with me.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

THS posted:

samuel l jackson in that movie pulp fiction when hes like "mhmmm that is a tasty burger"

and every time i think about that scene i start burgin so hard

for me, it's "okie dokie artichokey" from balls of fury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRgQK6fI9M

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

THS posted:

um that is not a lovely movie.....

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
backwards man the backwards man backwards man the backwards man i can go backwards as fast as you can

daddy would you like some sausage

freddy got fingered in general tbh

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
I swallowed your cum, that means something! - Vanilla Sky and everytime I get blown

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"thats the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything"

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

mookface posted:

best line in that movie

naem
May 29, 2011

I quote Jim carrey movies to myself a lot

naem
May 29, 2011

Wait that mike Myers movie that came out when I still had baby teeth where he says "one million dollars"

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I actually still sarcastically reply "and I wish I had a gold plated toilet" to people because I'm a dad hah hah :smith:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

yeahh i can see that.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
When citizen Kane says play it again sam

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSizePotato posted:

best line in that movie

great film

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
sean connery as the cg dragon in dragonheart: I AM THE LASHT ONE!

crikster
Jul 13, 2012

start today
James Bond, Skyfall, the old orphanage scene being invaded by the troops. The old man blasts the bad guy with a shotgun, and says "Welcome to Scotland."

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

backwards man the backwards man backwards man the backwards man i can go backwards as fast as you can

daddy would you like some sausage

freddy got fingered in general tbh

yes

mookface posted:

i was going to say "hey wheres this from it sounds really familiar" then i looked it up and what the fuuuuck

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
乗りたいか!鉄雄ォ!

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

"Why don't you put Sevruga in a Beluga tin, charge me for Sevruga and that way everybody's happy except the fish."

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This squeeky noise the kid makes at the beginning of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMy1zO8m8sM

Boss Man Bing
Sep 10, 2014

it's Gaelic for "thy turkey is done"
Anytime someone says something along the lines of "yeah but you do (this)!" as an excuse, Jon Lovitz's voice pops in my head "I'm not touching it with my mouth, I'm not suckin' on the dashboard!! "

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That time in Scary Movie where the guy got killed by a dick.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
DITTY MAO!!!

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

There was some movie on one of those dvds that have like 25 horror movies on it for five bucks where the villain, in a super-posh British accent, says something like "try not to be a complete rear end in a top hat". Something about the way he says it is really funny.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Where is my poofter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Actually that movie is great and good

• Locked thread