Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Use the force, Dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The great start of Bad Film Goldmember.

Andy Cancer
Jul 31, 2006
the possibilities are endless!
This isn't where I parked my car!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence at the start of the Hunger Games when she says "drat you, Gale" is the most wooden delivery of a line I've ever heard. Microsoft Sam with a lobotomy has more emotion.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
After rooting around in my skull to find any scene that I can remember, I've realized my mind is full of nothing but moneyshots.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ZombieParts posted:

"well there's yer problem"

you know you know what movie that's from

I actually dont.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8c1UmwD0Y

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

zoux posted:

I actually dont.

Here's a hint: it's the same movie wherein someone says the word "the"

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Anytime I'm eating nachos I think of Saving Silverman

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Did this at work today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OdXx8KgnOU

was chill moment

Winter Fresh
Oct 31, 2011
In the amazing spiderman theres a scene where spidey needs the help of all the construction workers and then this fat construction guy says "Looks like were getting overtime boys!" right in the middle of this biological attack

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Its not really a specific scene or anything but as a child I somehow got the idea of nazis having absolutely no body hair, like a dolphin

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

gently caress you, Lucky Charms!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb2yR9K5zYs&t=10s

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

daddy would you like some sausage

I saw that for the first & only time a few months ago when someone here streamed it and that has been happening to me ever since

no lie the last time was this morning

god drat it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
My name is a killing word.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Beach Boys! It's great American music.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Hit the lights, it's boner time!

-Stiffler in some movie where he isn't Stiffler but still plays the same character

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
can't remember the quote exactly nor the film though i think it might've been one of the harold and kumar ones

basically in the scene they discuss the concept of loving someone doggystyle infront of a mirror so you can hi-five yourself

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word! Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word! Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word! Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word! Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word! Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word!

and then Samuel L. Jackson exclaiming afterwards

http://youtu.be/RfiQYRn7fBg

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
In that fourth Rambo movie, when he iced all those fuckers with a handgun, and then the Christian guy goes, "You know I'll have to report this". Because they're loving across international borders in loving Burma or some dumb poo poo, and Rambo lives in a bordering country that's equally hosed up, and what does that even me? Is he gonna get home and contact the Burmese authorities? Or like tell the FBi, who is gonna say, "What the gently caress who even cared?"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
every time i go hiking in the woods im terribly afraid a fox will jump out and lift it's maw up from it's own ravaged organs to stop chewing long enough to say only "chaos reigns"

naem
May 29, 2011

My mom still sings the smelly cat song from friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

QuantumNinja posted:

In that fourth Rambo movie, when he iced all those fuckers with a handgun, and then the Christian guy goes, "You know I'll have to report this". Because they're loving across international borders in loving Burma or some dumb poo poo, and Rambo lives in a bordering country that's equally hosed up, and what does that even me? Is he gonna get home and contact the Burmese authorities? Or like tell the FBi, who is gonna say, "What the gently caress who even cared?"

I like to think the writers put that in just to make the guy more unlikeable. Rambo saves his wife from being raped and all the rest of them from being murdered and the guy is just such an insulated stickler for the rules of society, which don't exist where he is, that even thought it makes no loving sense he still says it. He doesn't know who to report it to, he doesn't care the circumstances it happened under, he doesn't understand the situation he is in but by God there are rules and this infraction must be reported.Its just such a dick thing to say.

• Locked thread