Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN5xanuz8PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Holy poo poo; he was the big guy in Happy Gilmore who murdered Shooter McGavin at the end? How the HELL did I not make that connection?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

he lived a pretty long time for being an actual giant. RIP

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
It sucks that he's dead but not surprising. Dude was the biggest and slowest character in goldeneye on n64, and lol if you didn't play license to kill mode, scrub.

No oddjob.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

PyPy posted:

No oddjob.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PyPy posted:

No oddjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
No, Oddjob.

• Locked thread