Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Be a G and make your own pizza the only way pizza should be made:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/chicago-style-pizza-recipe.html

If it's for tonight you have the 4hrs it takes for the dough to rise!

itt we have strong opinions about pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

I make pizzas all the time. I'm just loving lazy today.

My pizzas are godlike.

Here's a lame story: I usually make my own food because... and when I was making a no budget pitch to NBC I bought a bunch of frozen pizzas because I knew I wouldn't have time to make anything.

Anyway, as I was scanning my food some craggley old lady stopped, looked down and then back up and said, "so this is how you eat" and huffed away.

And that's my old lady food shaming me story. I'm hoping it will be made into an epic movie one day.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You kid, but that was the exact plot synopsis of the 17th episode (production not aired) of Punky Brewster.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Good one Luvcow, but from Wikipedia it's called "My Aged Valentine" and sounds pretty scary.

Wikipedia posted:

Valentine's Day is approaching, and everyone seems excited, except for Punky, who's not too pleased with the attention she's been getting from her classmate Conrad (Chad Allen). Punky's attitude, that she doesn't want a boyfriend for Valentine's Day, leads her to punch Conrad in the eye after he kisses her. Warned by Margaux that not wanting a boyfriend for Valentine's Day means a lifetime of loneliness, Punky has a dream that she's 88-years-old and still living with 140-year-old Henry while everyone else has married. And then when Henry and Brandon leave with their significant others, Punky is chloroformed by a young Conrad at a grocery store after insulting his pizza choices. She awakes in his basement and is force fed until Punky wakes up, Henry assures her that it was just a dream, and Punky decides that Henry will be her Valentine this year.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Quickscope420dad posted:

You should order from two separate pizza huts

I like this idea. Or better yet, order from two different places and try to get them to show up at the same time and when you answer the door tell them you will only pay for one of them and you don't know what kind of game they are trying to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

exspurt analcyst posted:

Dough recipes are so simple but take so long to get a proper proof, but wtf is 2 pounds of flour? I don't have a flour scale and the only person I know with any scale is my weed dealer.

Got me thinkin about a chicago style with pineapple & ham for tonite.

Good question. First find out what type of flour you want to use. Personally I like a high protein flour like bread flour because it get's an extra crisp on the outer edge.

Now go here to convert your choice of flour weight into volume (and remember that's going to be relative anyway based on how much moisture your flour has absorbed from the air):

http://www.traditionaloven.com/conversions_of_measures/flour_volume_weight.html

• Locked thread