Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Oija boards: a very dangerous thing to do. This is so bad, that many occultists will not even touch one. If you don't believe in spirits, then why mess with them? Move on to a more safe and fun toy! So if you believe in spirits, then you should know this is dangerous. If you do not believe in spirits, then you are messing with something you know absolutely nothing about, and this could cause mental problems that you are not aware about. Just irresponsible to play with these, or worse, allow your children to experiment in this.

I have had a distinct personal experience that proved to me that demons are real, and Oija boards invite demons. Some guys I knew were hanging out playing with an Oija board in a park where I was at. This was one of those make out spots, so there was lots of fornication, and drug use going on there. They knew this, and were summoning these demons with an Oija board! I was shocked and advised them to stop this, but they just laughed. So I went to my car and prayed. I left that place, and went home, but I sensed this filthy dark spirit in my car on the way home. I was trying to dismiss it, it was scary. When I got home, before I could even SPEAK ONE WORD about it, a Christian friend at my house, and TWO CHILDREN SAW THIS DEMON! We prayed in Jesus name, and it left us, but it did argue a little. This is real stuff! Don't mess with Oija boards!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

same

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009
hosed up if true

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im gay

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
We sit by and watch the barbarian. We tolerate him in the long stretches of peace, we are not afraid. We are tickled by his irreverence; his comic inversion of our old certitudes and our fixed creed refreshes us; we laugh. But as we laugh we are watched by large and awful faces from beyond, and on these faces there are no smiles.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
I think that's a bit spammy to post the same comments three times on different tracks, they have totally different types of material. Um, you obviously didn't listen to the tracks so don't think you think this track has potential unless you really think it does. https://soundcloud.com/cvantieghem/sounds-from-thursday-morning

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
God jesus blessings on you weejees.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Ca n someone make a gif of the slider thing going to the letters I M G A Y

that would be a funny thing

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Paging Dr. Everdraed.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I moved the planchette. That was me, not a spirit.

I called you all stupid assfaces and said I was going to kill you in your sleep and you all cried in your Esleep pajamas because the devil was comin to get ya.

I'm not sorry.

Aug 4, 2010

im usin a oija board right now op

lucifer command me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Millie posted:

I moved the planchette. That was me, not a spirit.

I called you all stupid assfaces and said I was going to kill you in your sleep and you all cried in your Esleep pajamas because the devil was comin to get ya.

I'm not sorry.

well it took a lot of guts to confess, I'm very proud of you. :)

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
is this the board where you talk to dead oi band members

last time i used it they just kept saying oi oi oi and something something kids united

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

www posted:

im usin a oija board right now op

lucifer command me

burn the house down

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

gently caress Your Website posted:

We prayed in Jesus name, and it left us, but it did argue a little.

demons are total bitches

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUI0smiApYY

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

O... b...a... No Im not moving it... m...

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isa0T-oQmTs

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Here you go.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
So, when I was in middle school we used an Ouija board and I wasn't moving the thing and my friends swear they weren't moving it but it 1) moved and 2) claimed to be ghosts speaking. Now as an adult I have learned that Ouija boards are just pieces of cardboard made by a game company and have no supernatural powers at all. My question is, if we weren't moving the thing and it moved (it did) was it ghosts?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So, when I was in middle school we used an Ouija board and I wasn't moving the thing and my friends swear they weren't moving it but it 1) moved and 2) claimed to be ghosts speaking. Now as an adult I have learned that Ouija boards are just pieces of cardboard made by a game company and have no supernatural powers at all. My question is, if we weren't moving the thing and it moved (it did) was it ghosts?

they say its some psychological thing where you move it without knowing it but i dunno man, i dunno.

even IF thats all its doing, tapping into your subconscious, that's cool as gently caress. why dont more people use it or talk about it

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
for more ouija fun check out my old thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3480528

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Remember in the first Paranormal Activity movie, there's the Ouija board that like, moves by itself and sets itself on fire? That was pretty spooOOoooky, huh?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

they say its some psychological thing where you move it without knowing it but i dunno man, i dunno.

even IF thats all its doing, tapping into your subconscious, that's cool as gently caress. why dont more people use it or talk about it

The ghost of Michael Landon said via Ouija board that he was going to kill us. I think a lot of people try it once, a ghost threatens their lives and they never try it again. Why would you go back after that? You can't reason with ghosts, they are crazy and they are dead.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The ghost of Michael Landon said via Ouija board that he was going to kill us. I think a lot of people try it once, a ghost threatens their lives and they never try it again. Why would you go back after that? You can't reason with ghosts, they are crazy and they are dead.

yeah but thats supposedly all in your head so that should be cool as gently caress for people in the brain / psychological field
why has there been no more research

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Drunk & Ugly posted:

yeah but thats supposedly all in your head so that should be cool as gently caress for people in the brain / psychological field
why has there been no more research
you can't quantify spookyness

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

The_Cack posted:

you can't quantify spookyness

i cant access your spooky thread it needs archives

i need either archives or for you to post a couple scary stories as a tantilizer and once my nipples are hard perhaps lowtax will get money

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

djwetmouse posted:

Here you go.

change GOOD BYE to GOON FAG

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Touched By A Dead Angel.

djwetmouse posted:

Here you go.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hey guys... its me... im the one spelling out poo poo on your boards...

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
oui and ja mean yes

yes yes board

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

djwetmouse posted:

Here you go.

Yase

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Drunk & Ugly posted:

is this the board where you talk to dead oi band members

last time i used it they just kept saying oi oi oi and something something kids united

lol

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i cant access your spooky thread it needs archives

i need either archives or for you to post a couple scary stories as a tantilizer and once my nipples are hard perhaps lowtax will get money
it had no spooky stories http://i.imgur.com/tU1kz7f.jpg

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

I assume thats more of a situation of people being too lazy vs being frightened

get that atheist guy who burns his tiny dick/ balls to do it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

djwetmouse posted:

Here you go.

Nice. :golfclap: