Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Do you need to watch a video to know she gets brutally knocked the gently caress out?

gently caress ESPN, what a bunch of fuckin' retards. I find it hard to believe everyone in sports media is shocked by the release of this Ray Rice video, half of them use to play in league. NFL players are strong as gently caress. Did ESPN and Roger Goodell really think his wife sparred with him the elevator for 5 minutes and Ray Rice landed a lucky blow to end the fight. ESPN normally is poo poo but this is on a different level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semen Arsonist
Jun 7, 2014

by Ralp
lol women, right?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

texaholic posted:

Do you need to watch a video to know she gets brutally knocked the gently caress out?

gently caress ESPN, what a bunch of fuckin' retards. I find it hard to believe everyone in sports media is shocked by the release of this Ray Rice video, half of them use to play in league. NFL players are strong as gently caress. Did ESPN and Roger Goodell really think his wife sparred with him the elevator for 5 minutes and Ray Rice landed a lucky blow to end the fight. ESPN normally is poo poo but this is on a different level.

pretty sexist to assume women are weak OP.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Name me a single professional athlete who doesn't abuse their spouse or family.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

Under Sharia Law this never would have been a problem.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Nelson Mandingo posted:

do esports count?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Chris Benoit doesn't (anymore)

naem
May 29, 2011

Lol at the wife mad her husband lost his job

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
people white knight you on sports talk radio

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I bet kickers don't normally hit anyone but are just kind of whiny moody sarcastic assholes, maybe spending a lot of time withdrawn in their den with the door closed.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VbwTMJroTbI#t=22

the shocking video, everyone had to see to be shocked. Because domestic violence gets much worse when it is on camera.

and you guys are a bunch bitchmade beta boys.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Myron Baloney posted:

I bet kickers don't normally hit anyone but are just kind of whiny moody sarcastic assholes, maybe spending a lot of time withdrawn in their den with the door closed.

the one dude Kluwe??? plays a gently caress load of WoW.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

Its true, women can historically their own in co-ed competition. Like when the best female tennis players in the world narrowly lost against one of tennis' s all time greats: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Starks posted:

Its true, women can historically their own in co-ed competition. Like when the best female tennis players in the world narrowly lost against one of tennis' s all time greats: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch

I heard there was a huge controversy surrounding that and the fact that the dude was basically throwing the match. or is that the joke you're making?

edit: oh poo poo it's a different match. haha thats funny those girls got dunked by an old chain smoker

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

so what your saying is that in texas a woman knows when to keep her thoughts to herself

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

CharlestonJew posted:

do esports count?

Playing esports is abusing your spouse and family.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Collin Cowheard couldn't have knocked her out.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It gets swept under the rug, OP.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
if we've learned anything today it's that if you punch her through a door no judge will convict you

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Nelson Mandingo posted:

lou gherig

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
females

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Fargo Fukes posted:

Playing esports is abusing your spouse and family.

No esports player will ever abuse their spouse.

Their anime waifu bodypillow on the other hand....

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Huh... Was not expecting a Texan to fall on this side of the issue :confused:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The only ones who aren't roided up

Oh wait...

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Starks posted:

ahahahaha you pick one of the girliest sports around while trying to prove that women are just as manly as men

hey guys I hear woman can play soccer nearly as well as a man :downs:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
punch wife hard enough to knock her out in an elevator - you need therapy

shoot wife through bathroom door 4 times - not guilty

what i'm saying is allahu akbar

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
imgay

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

ashgromnies posted:

ahahahaha you pick one of the girliest sports around while trying to prove that women are just as manly as men

hey guys I hear woman can play soccer nearly as well as a man :downs:

*pats u on head*

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?

Crewmine posted:

if we've learned anything today it's that if you punch her through a door no judge will convict you

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Starks posted:

finally, proof that women are WEAK

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

What if lowtax punched out smorky would you stop posting here?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

texaholic posted:

smorky would probably beat lowtax

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Next , I weigh the situation to find out what decision is less financially detrimental to me. Then I look in the mirror and say, "He only beat his wife unconscious... it's not like he smoked weed or anything."

Then I retire to the depths of hell for my slumber as the sun rises

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

it doesnt matter that she was a woman it mattered that she was nonathletic and he was a fuckin huge beast of a dude

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Myron Baloney posted:

No, they kick them. Duh.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This kinda poo poo really makes it hard to laugh at my super nerd friends who have a huge hate boner for sports.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

texaholic posted:

I almost stopped posting when he advocated throwing beans at dogs :ohdear:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Soccer players flop when their wives try to fix their collars, and then call the police on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Clitch posted:

Soccer players flop, when their wives try to fix their collars, and then call the police on them.

Hahaha

• Locked thread