Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

James Franco is staring in a movie about two fake reporters who sneak into North Korea to interview it's leader and then assassinate him. It is called The Interview.

King Jung Un is apparently either missing, wounded or dead and has probably fallen out of power.

How about a game of James Franco the actor on a secret assassination mission against King Jung Un?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

ahem.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Tenzarin posted:

Lets play Dallas Ebola Simulator next!

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Volkerball posted:

oh no i missed it. :negative:

if you follow atma on twitter (and you check twitter regularly), he announces when he's about to start a thread

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Diogines posted:

James Franco is staring in a movie about two fake reporters who sneak into North Korea to interview it's leader and then assassinate him. It is called The Interview.

King Jung Un is apparently either missing, wounded or dead and has probably fallen out of power.

How about a game of James Franco the actor on a secret assassination mission against King Jung Un?

I live in Seoul.

A couple years ago everyone said that his mistress/wife was executed. Then about 6 months ago she appeared on their national TV.

Stop believing everything you hear.

Go put your tin foil hat back on.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Love Stole the Day posted:

I live in Seoul.

A couple years ago everyone said that his mistress/wife was executed. Then about 6 months ago she appeared on their national TV.

Go put your fan on.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Love Stole the Day posted:

I live in Seoul.

You're right, we shouldn't have a Kim.exe because North Korea is secretive.

Edit: ^^ lol

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
This may be my new favorite one, if only because of that spectacular ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Hogge Wild posted:

Go put your fan on.

:vince:

Diogines posted:

That's going to lead to a shitload of gay sex between Franco and Rogan. The goons, they know no other way.

• Locked thread