Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Someone said to divide your weight by two and that's how many ounces you're supposed to drink a day and apparently 71oz isn't quenching mah thirst. I'm drinking more water than usual, like a lot! I'm not a diabetic or anything. I heard drinking more water can cause heart failure and mess with my electrolyte count or some poo poo. How long I got goons? :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Drink when you're thirsty then stop when you're not thirsty anymore.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why is it people are always eating too much or eating too little? Diet scientists need to make up their loving mind

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i drink 4-6 litres a day but i run 100km a week

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Do it ironically posted:

i drink 4-6 litres a day but i run 100km a week

I'm drinking way more than that and all I do is walk my dog for half an hour everyday. I'm literally sippin on some H2O as I type this. 9.4 litres a day! get on my level :hb:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Real talk being extremely thirsty is a sign of some diseases like diabetes

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße

phobo posted:

Drink when you're thirsty then stop when you're not thirsty anymore.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

Real talk being extremely thirsty is a sign of some diseases like diabetes

That's what I'm saying! I've gotten blood work done and everything. I'm as healthy as a piece of broccoli. They did say I was 14lbs overweight though:gerty:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TheRatboyGenius posted:

That's what I'm saying! I've gotten blood work done and everything. I'm as healthy as a piece of broccoli. They did say I was 14lbs overweight though:gerty:

RIP RatboyGenius

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just shove a garden hose up your rear end op

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007
A 140 pound goon, yeah right. 288 oz. sounds about right, though.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
It is not okay to call yourself a boy, no.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Twistershift posted:

not only did you miss the joke you got it completely backwards ace job

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Twistershift posted:

I'm not very tall, so 140lbs is a overweight for me. Real talk though, I think all that monsanto produce stunted my growth.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Someone said to divide your weight by two and that's how many ounces you're supposed to drink a day and apparently 71oz isn't quenching mah thirst. I'm drinking more water than usual, like a lot! I'm not a diabetic or anything. I heard drinking more water can cause heart failure and mess with my electrolyte count or some poo poo. How long I got goons? :barf:

nothing wrong with a gallon a day (esp in the summertime). it makes u feel/look good (like the opposite of how u would feel if u ate 20 mcnuggets on ur lunch break) and keeps u from wanting to snack on garbage or overeat in general.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

nothing wrong with a gallon a day (esp in the summertime). it makes u feel/look good (like the opposite of how u would feel if u ate 20 mcnuggets on ur lunch break) and keeps u from wanting to snack on garbage or overeat in general.

That explains why my skin cleared up. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to go get laid and celebrate 9/11 the right way!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

valeyard

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i consume stupid amounts of fluid and as i've gotten older, the only thing i can have actually in my house are water and unsweetened tea.

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Proteus4994 posted:

not only did you miss the joke you got it completely backwards ace job

Are you sure?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ZombieParts posted:

i consume stupid amounts of fluid and as i've gotten older, the only thing i can have actually in my house are water and unsweetened tea.

Same, but with additional beer added

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

TheRatboyGenius posted:

If that was your interpretation of the doctor saying, "You're going to be a vegetable," I've got bad news for you.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Twistershift posted:

Are you sure?

Yeah, there was no joke, I'm not really sure what that goon was talking about.

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
If you drink way way too much water it can make you dehydrated. Also kill you. You're dieing OP

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I'm not very tall, so 140lbs is a overweight for me. Real talk though, I think all that monsanto produce stunted my growth.

Are you like 4 feet tall because I'm 5'8" and 165~ and right on the cusp of overweight (even though I wear like size 32 pants and small shirts, wtf?).

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
Drink piss, human being gently caress

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

Are you like 4 feet tall because I'm 5'8" and 165~ and right on the cusp of overweight (even though I wear like size 32 pants and small shirts, wtf?).

you are just kinda stubby and misshapen, even if you got swole and were in perfect health your proportions would be all wrong and youd still have the same face

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't be a waterholic OP.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

I like the new avatar

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

If you ain't pounding at LEAST ten gallons of water a day, I cant even fucks with you :frogc00l:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

THS posted:

you are just kinda stubby and misshapen, even if you got swole and were in perfect health your proportions would be all wrong and youd still have the same face

Liar! My mom says I am handsome.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 260 days!)

three olives hasn't died of watercock overdose yet?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

Liar! My mom says I am handsome.

you are, but calm down, you're no Seth Myers

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Sixfools posted:

If you drink way way too much water it can make you dehydrated. Also kill you. You're dieing OP

You know my hair went from a jet black color to a light brown in a span of like 4 months. Any advice on that Doc?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TheRatboyGenius posted:

You know my hair went from a jet black color to a light brown in a span of like 4 months. Any advice on that Doc?

The sun can do that but it doesn't make any sense because where would you get sun exposure from?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Edit: Actually wait, I'm 5'8. I dated a girl that was 6'2 in May and there wasn't that big of a height difference.
Just about, I'm 5'2 last time I checked, could be taller though on account of I'm still a growing boy, I'm not even old enough to legally drink yet.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 260 days!)

use more napkins to soak the grease off your cheese pizza

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Viggen posted:

use more napkins to soak the grease off your cheese pizza

lol if you eat cheese pizza

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TheRatboyGenius posted:

lol if you eat cheese pizza

seriously, pizza is a toppings delivery system

cheese is just an extra

Phil Niekro