Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Three Olives posted:

The sun can do that but it doesn't make any sense because where would you get sun exposure from?

My brother in law got a house by the beach over the summer, spent a lot of time there, I think that did the trick. Any way of reversing the process?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
[UPDATE] My water consumption for today just went up to 352 oz, when I get bored I binge on water:cry:

wit
Jul 26, 2011

TheRatboyGenius posted:

[UPDATE] My water consumption for today just went up to 352 oz, when I get bored I binge on water:cry:

Please keep me posted on how much extra water you have been drinking hourly so I can voice my concern.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

wit posted:

Please keep me posted on how much extra water you have been drinking hourly so I can voice my concern.

no

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
please pee in a non-flushing receptacle and keep thread posted on how much urine you accumulate daily

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i drink a lot of water too op once i had to urinate in a big jug over 24 hours and the nurse said "no one has ever filled one of these up!" and i filled it up easy... just one of my many skills

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

i drink a lot of water too op once i had to urinate in a big jug over 24 hours and the nurse said "no one has ever filled one of these up!" and i filled it up easy... just one of my many skills

nice

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

please pee in a non-flushing receptacle and keep thread posted on how much urine you accumulate daily

Darn, I wish I would have thought of that! I can try that tomorrow, there's an empty swimming pool outback no one uses anymore, and it'll be a Friday so everyone will be away for the day. I guarantee you I will have enough for a childrens swimming pool

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Three Olives posted:

Are you like 4 feet tall because I'm 5'8" and 165~ and right on the cusp of overweight (even though I wear like size 32 pants and small shirts, wtf?).

overweight based on actual body composition (like you're at 20% bodyfat) or are you going off of BMI which is pretty much bunk?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I mean seriously I'm like 5-10 pounds lighter and an inch or two taller than shine, and in way worse shape than him, but according to bmi I'm healthy and he's a fatty fat fat fat.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Darn, I wish I would have thought of that! I can try that tomorrow, there's an empty swimming pool outback no one uses anymore, and it'll be a Friday so everyone will be away for the day. I guarantee you I will have enough for a childrens swimming pool

make sure to account for evaporation; it's hot out there!

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

I mean seriously I'm like 5-10 pounds lighter and an inch or two taller than shine, and in way worse shape than him, but according to bmi I'm healthy and he's a fatty fat fat fat.

I judge all my fitness goals and body image evaluations via contrast with SA fitness mod, Shine. Turns out my penis is superior.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

make sure to account for evaporation; it's hot out there!

I'll saran wrap the top of the pool and put a rock in the center, so it drips back in.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I'll saran wrap the top of the pool and put a rock in the center, so it drips back in.

I kinda like this idea

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

TheRatboyGenius posted:

:cool:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

I kinda like this idea

What if I just went a head and sealed myself inside? I'll have a straw from my water supply poking through the saran wrap.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Drink water with your rear end noob.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
OH BOO HOO IM PART OF A SPECIES THAT HAS EXISTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT PROPERLY WHAT IS HEALTHY ISNT THERE ANY HISTORICAL INFORMATION AND SCIENCE REGARDING NUTRITION??

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Can we get the stats in volume rather than mass please, as you might have very dense piss.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Squalitude posted:

Can we get the stats in volume rather than mass please, as you might have very dense piss.

I drank 9.4 liters yesterday. Liters is a volume thingy right?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i need the chemical elements expressed in mols you dumbshit

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Rapman the Cook posted:

OH BOO HOO IM PART OF A SPECIES THAT HAS EXISTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT PROPERLY WHAT IS HEALTHY ISNT THERE ANY HISTORICAL INFORMATION AND SCIENCE REGARDING NUTRITION??

listen

I ain't gon die at 33 like a lil' caveman bitch

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
literally thousands of years guys *lol*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

1gnoirents posted:

literally thousands of years guys *lol*

what kind of Homo are you

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

i need the chemical elements expressed in mols you dumbshit

Why don't you stop worrying about how dense my piss is, you loving creep(nerd)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I notice young people call themselves boy now, I find it strange. Intent on being immature or something.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqta4jyAs4k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Could we get a turbidity measurement?

• Locked thread