Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My boyfriend used to think he was asexual, but then he realized he was just really into the whole dom/sub thing.

JebanyPedal posted:

Asexuality is a real thing, but like most things it basically equates to retarded bullshit when anyone uses it on the internet.

Also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Wanamingo posted:

My boyfriend used to think he was asexual, but then he realized he was just really into the whole dom/sub thing.

same

whats his name

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SunAndSpring posted:

I think I read that that dude has that one disease that makes your arms and legs really stretched out. Marfan syndrome, IIRC. So I think the weird crystals-making-you-stretched-out poo poo is the artist's really weird autistic way of coming to terms with that, I guess?

It's the artist friend that has it, and the art is his way of coming to terms with that.

The artist himself is asexual, and though he probably doesn't realize it, he has a huge crush on his marfan's syndrome friend. His friend though, apart from dieing/possible already being dead I don't know the crystal hands guy hasn't updated his DA page in ages, is both asexual and aromantic. It's a tragic drama and I wish them nothing but the best.

e: the diaperfur is a mutual friend and there's no romantic entanglement between them

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Wanamingo posted:

It's the artist friend that has it, and the art is his way of coming to terms with that.

The artist himself is asexual, and though he probably doesn't realize it, he has a huge crush on his marfan's syndrome friend. His friend though, apart from dieing/possible already being dead I don't know the crystal hands guy hasn't updated his DA page in ages, is both asexual and aromantic. It's a tragic drama and I wish them nothing but the best.

e: the diaperfur is a mutual friend and there's no romantic entanglement between them

pitching this as a new romcom series to FX ASAP.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Hi guys , This is just a new Pic I did of me in the Hospital at night with Misty from pokemon as the doctor. I am receving Crystal treatment in the hospital with Crystal IV int omy hand veins and the Crystal Air in the oxygen cannula, As well as having to touch the large light purple very strong glowing Crystal with several facets in the pic here. My hands are growing very long and bony from the Treatment and I'm crying because it is scary and it hurts, And I am sad and afraid to be in the hospital at night and I am Crying. Well, I hope you like my pic. :)

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I don't like to have sex at all because genitals and buttholes are ugly and usually smell bad, but I would never call myself asexual. Maybe if there were different levels of X on the Kinsey scale I could be on of those, but there isn't.

I still like boobs. I bet even total asexuals still like boobs.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
For reals I unironically love the crystal hands guy

quote:

Hi everyone, Well its been a while but I decided to do a new pic. :) In this pic I am very sick, and in the ICU at the Hospital with Twilight Sparkle as the doctor. I am recieving Crystal treatment with the crystal solutions through the IV in my hand and the Central line, in my Jugular vien and this is causing my hands to grow very long and large, with large round joints, and long fingers. And as well I have the Catheter and the bag on my bed and I have the EKG leads on my chest and Pulse oximeter on my hand, Which goes to the moniter to show Twilight Sparkle my stuff like blood pressure, Oxygen and stuff. Now, Doctor Twilight sparkle is doing a Endotrachal Intubation on me. She is using the Laryngoscope to open my airways., So that she can put the tube down into my Lungs because I am too sick to breath on my own, And its connected to the Ventilater which delivers Crystal air to heal me, but it also makes my hands grow very large, and although I am unconsious from the Sidation I am still crying a bit because Im scared. Well, I hope you enjoy this new Pic from me. :)

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's like looking into the nightmare version of the living embodiment of autistic innocence

quote:

Hi guys, This is just a new Pic i wanted to do after a while. :) Well, In this picture Twilight Sparkle is the Doctor at the hospital, And she is shaving my Hair off of my head so they can do a EEG on my brain to do some Tests. And, As well I am having the Crystal treatment with the IV in my hand and neck to deliver Crystals, aswell as a Oxygen Cannula for crystal air to my lungs and I have to touch the small size red Crystal floating above me to heal my illness, but this will cause my hands to grow. And, I am crying because its embarassing to get my head shaved by Twilight sparkle and I'm afraid of my hands getting bigger and more boney permanantly from the Treatment. I hope you like it. :)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:stare:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Maybe if you are seriously ill you shouldn't receive treatment at a hospital that allows ponies to work as nurses. loving Obamacare.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i'm a self-hating asexophobe AKA goon.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Maybe if you are seriously ill you shouldn't receive treatment at a hospital that allows ponies to work as nurses. loving Obamacare.

It's okay, it's not just ponies

quote:

Hi all, Well it's been a while since I did a pic so I wanted to do a new one again :) This is a new Picture from me and its kind of a new idea, In this picture I am very sick in the Hospital with Twilight Sparkle as the doctor as an Anthro pony and Misty is the Nurse. I am sick with Hemolytic Anemia with a Hemoglobin of 7.3 g/dl and my Unconjugated bilirubin is 2.6 mg/dl in this picture, So I am getting a transfusion of Blood to help with this which you can see from the IV bag and the Cannula going into my arm, As well I am getting Crystal treatment for the added healing power with Crystal IV in my hand which is causing my fingers to grow very long and boney with large prominant joints. I am Crying because I am sick and I do not want my fingers to grow more. As well there is EKG leads on my cheast hooked up to the Monitor to show my heart rate. And Nurse Misty and Doctor Twilight Sparkle are watching me during the Procedure. Well, I hope you like this pic :)

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Asexuality is on the spectrum.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
if they had not said that it was supposed to be misty from pokemon i would never have been able to guess

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

those pics/descriptions are very sad and very creepy

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Quickscope420dad posted:

if they had not said that it was supposed to be misty from pokemon i would never have been able to guess

This one any better?

quote:

Ok guys, I wanted to draw a new Pokemon pic so here is another picture I did with Misty here. :) In this picture, Misty is very sick and intubated in the Hospital ICU. She is recieving many Treatments for her Illness such as, Crystal solution through the IV in her hand and the Central line in her shoulder, As well as Crystal Air through the ventilator. As well, She has Moniters such as the Pulse Oximeter, Blood pressure Cuff and the EKG leads on her chest which desplay these stats on the Screen for the doctor to see. As well, She has t touch the medium size bright blue diamond type Crystal with large facets for healing aswell. This Crystal treatment has a side effect which is that it causes Misty's small hands to become very long and large with long bony fingers and prominant Joints, Which you can see in the picture here. This is a permanent Side effect and it wont go away even after Misty's illness is cured, Well I hope you enjoy this new Pic from me. :)

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

Asexuality is a real thing, but like most things it basically equates to retarded bullshit when anyone uses it on the internet.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Such a weird coinage of term: asexual. I guess it's because of the prefixes hetero, homo, bi, tran, mechano, goono, etc. Beyond one's personal sense of identity it implies what conditions it requires for one to attain an orgasm.
So I guess asexual means you're cumming all the time, grats.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

those pics/descriptions are very sad and very creepy

They really are. Again, his marfan's syndrome crush is his best/only friend and this is the one way he can find to come to terms with things. If you can't guess, the condition is really terrible to have and his friend isn't going to live a long life. He might already be dead, the last picture was from a year ago.

e: it's sad to think about what this guy's life will be like after he loses him.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Can you imagine being very sick and afraid and in pain and crying because you are so overwhelmed by your fate and Dr. Twilight Sparkle is just staring at you crying? Like you just want comfort and meaning in the universe and loving Dr. Twilight Sparkle just blankly watches you cry while she pumps crystals that burn like acid into your veins?

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
reading about asexuality led me to discover deerhunter which is a v. good band

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can you imagine being very sick and afraid and in pain and crying because you are so overwhelmed by your fate and Dr. Twilight Sparkle is just staring at you crying? Like you just want comfort and meaning in the universe and loving Dr. Twilight Sparkle just blankly watches you cry while she pumps crystals that burn like acid into your veins?

Some people actually trip out massively on medications in the hospital, this could be a genuine experience

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Abandon posted:

reading about asexuality led me to discover deerhunter which is a v. good band

they are a good band but i'm glad i didn't find out about them in the homosexual way you did

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's a pretty loving metal quote there trix

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i imagine it a lot, and i also imagine her straddling the head of my bed like in that picture

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
pls post the foreverially tiedup ham and cheese series

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

Quickscope420dad posted:

they are a good band but i'm glad i didn't find out about them in the homosexual way you did

i did most things in my life the wrong way

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

there's no pill that can make someone gay or straight

Uh well technically Spiderman made me gay once.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm a sexual.....

TYRANNOSAUR

I'll gently caress an orifice into you and then just keep loving that.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Lunixnerd posted:

I'm a sexual.....

TYRANNOSAUR

I'll gently caress an orifice into you and then just keep loving that.

Sounds pretty harsh to me. Non really that sexy at all.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

thats because asexual isnt real

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lunixnerd posted:

I'm a sexual.....

TYRANNOSAUR

So what you're saying is you don't give reacharounds.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Parenting tip: Do not let a man that is seemingly not interested in sexual relationships with adults around your children ever. It's one of the biggest warning signs of an aatrek.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
If asexual is a thing, is there also a thing where you just want to gently caress anything that has a hole, regardless of appearance, gender, age, species, or whether it is even still alive. Because my dog has that if it's real.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sex drive is not the same thing as sexual identity. Also, why are you asking? It's like what, 1% of the population is asexual maybe? Did you take some pills and think you are asexual now? Are you currently trying to get someone who claims to be asexual to have sex with you?

What if someone identifies as a sex driver?

Asking for a friend.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Are you sure you're asexual? Are you sure you're not just boring?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Asexuality is a real sexual orientation in the same way that One Direction is a real cardinal direction

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

G.I. Jaw posted:

If asexual is a thing, is there also a thing where you just want to gently caress anything that has a hole, regardless of appearance, gender, age, species, or whether it is even still alive. Because my dog has that if it's real.

I think that's just called having an unfixed dog.

If a human has this condition it is cured in exactly the same way it is in dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

This one any better?

What is crystal treatment? I googled it and all I got was putting quartz on your chakras and meth. Meth looks about right for these drawings.

• Locked thread