Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
heres a famous asexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

newreply.php posted:

heres a famous asexual

you mean to tell me this man has never had sex?

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Haters Goin Bake posted:

What is crystal treatment? I googled it and all I got was putting quartz on your chakras and meth. Meth looks about right for these drawings.

Something the guy made up because he couldn't remember the actual treatment his friend has.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sex drive is not the same thing as sexual identity. Also, why are you asking? It's like what, 1% of the population is asexual maybe? Did you take some pills and think you are asexual now? Are you currently trying to get someone who claims to be asexual to have sex with you?

Sex drive IS the same thing as sexual identity. Why are YOU asking? Its like 99% of the population idiot

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
it's almost like nothing is real and things become real when we give them names

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Tim Raines IRL posted:

it's almost like nothing is real and things become real when we give them names

jesus's love for you is more real than your entire life

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Benedick Cuckold posted:

you mean to tell me this man has never had sex?

that too, likely

its the redditor responsible for spreading the celeb nudes btw. hes really mad about this pic + media talking about his activity on cocaine/asexuality/aww tizzum forums because they are "violating his privacy"

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

1gnoirents posted:

Sex drive IS the same thing as sexual identity. Why are YOU asking? Its like 99% of the population idiot

looks like we've got to further divide the sexual orientations into "horny", "frigid" and "normal" types

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i think it takes the mystery out of asexuality if you just skip the concept of a sexual identity and treat sex drive purely as a condition

much like with everything else

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
posting from the ground floor of an epic gender and sexuality thread

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Could you tell me where it is, I'd like to read it, it sounds cool.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Effectronica posted:

looks like we've got to further divide the sexual orientations into "horny", "frigid" and "normal" types

girls r sluts unless theyre bangin me

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I'm asexual and I'm on all sorts of medication. This is shocking news.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Spanish Manlove posted:

I think we're going to solve it this time

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Spanish Manlove posted:

Hoping next for a thread about cars written by people who can't drive :pray:

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Action Yak Police posted:

I'm asexual and I'm on all sorts of medication.

same, but ironically

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Lethal Drizzle posted:

if asexuality is a sexual orientation atheism is a religion. makes you think

Both are caused by autism.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Wait, an asexual babyfur is someone who dresses up as a cartoon dog in a nappy, shits themselves, gets another adult to change them and derives no satisfaction from any of this procedure whatsoever. I think its possible to have kinks so loving stupid that you're asexual purely because that poo poo don't real.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
if you thinkn it 's all befcause they get off on it let me tell you a ething or two about identiyy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just choose not to be gay it's not that hard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
My martian awareness has really increased thanks to this thread.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

wit posted:

Wait, an asexual babyfur is someone who dresses up as a cartoon dog in a nappy, shits themselves, gets another adult to change them and derives no satisfaction from any of this procedure whatsoever. I think its possible to have kinks so loving stupid that you're asexual purely because that poo poo don't real.

Nah see you're missing the real depravity, like business gorillas was. A babyfur is a furry who roleplays as a literal child furry despite being a horribly sexually twisted adult, coupled with the diaper fetish. That image just has a regular old ABDL fetish furry. Burn it all with fire, but know the difference to know where to use limited supplies of napalm.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Did anyone else play Outlaws? Look at those arms and fingers. Obvious now that the main guy has Marfan.

Who would have known that LucasArts was so ahead of its time on Marfan Awareness?

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Asexual pride is like atheist church.

You can try to get it started, sure, but you're comically missing the point and you will be universally ignored.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
what the gently caress is marfan

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

What if someone identifies as a sex driver?

Asking for a friend.

I can't make a judgment on this without video examples. Feel free to PM me your homegrown sex driving.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

if asexualism is a real thing then white people won't be polluting the planet with more of their hateful destructive brood

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Effectronica posted:

I'm Lawful Slutty

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

boom boom boom posted:

I'm Lawful Slutty

chaotic incel

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Idk when I look at genitals I feel the same as when I look at anything else.
By which I mean that I get turned on any time I look at anything.

For reals though it's just easier to say 'asexual' than 'straight/gay with no sex drive'.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

SHISHKABOB posted:

what the gently caress is marfan

its a genetic disorder that makes you a tall spindle limbed elf and also often asexual

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

a creepy colon posted:

these ppl are mentally ill and genetically defective

maybe there is a certain population of individuals in all species which simply doesn't procreate.

i mean, at face value it kind of sounds counter intuitive if you are thinking about the 5 main postulates of Darwinian evolution.

something something an organism will produce more offspring than its environment can support. maybe we became the apex species of the planet because a certain percentage of our lineage simply didn't want to procreate. this allowed for more resources for those who did, and allowed them to thrive.

i'm just spit-balling here.

that or Op is gay. i'm not sure.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Luvcow posted:

Hoping next for a thread about cars written by people who can't drive :pray:

lol

Nazareth Weedian
Apr 18, 2014
do you think some people are undecided on a subject or issue and then go to and read gbs threads to form their opinions and perspectives?

im scared

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Neutral Ace

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Nazareth Weedian posted:

do you think some people are undecided on a subject or issue and then go to and read gbs threads to form their opinions and perspectives?

im scared
Worse, some people go to Tumblr.
(please don't harass this person)

I understand wanting to shorten the word but I can't decide if I like "ace" or not. On one hand, it sounds stupid, and on the other,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxJwP0izGgc

Action Yak fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 12, 2014

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

maybe there is a certain population of individuals in all species which simply doesn't procreate.

i mean, at face value it kind of sounds counter intuitive if you are thinking about the 5 main postulates of Darwinian evolution.

something something an organism will produce more offspring than its environment can support. maybe we became the apex species of the planet because a certain percentage of our lineage simply didn't want to procreate. this allowed for more resources for those who did, and allowed them to thrive.

i'm just spit-balling here.

that or Op is gay. i'm not sure.

hey dumbass there's a difference between a certain subset of a population which "simply doesn't procreate" and a subset of a population which "does not have the will and/or drive to procreate"

the first one is pretty much clearly true, so think harder next time buddy before you start spewing out poo poo like "the 5 main postulates of Darwinian evolution" because your :chord: goes to :downs: pretty fast when you slip up like that, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Action Yak Police posted:

Worse, some people go to Tumblr.
(please don't harass this person)

I know demisexual doesn't mean anything, but what does grey asexual mean?

• Locked thread