Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
like, how hard is this? no one is asking if you feeling like loving. It's who would you gently caress if you felt like it.

Pick one of the following:
a) dick
b) pussy
c) both a and b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

anime?

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Benedick Cuckold posted:

only three choices? you have such a limited view of sexuality

lol. its a start. and if you're thinking you can't have sex with anyone, 3 choices is probably a lot.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

no. this is a furry, therefore, not asexual.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

um wtf. the italian diaper dog has pissed himself. who the gently caress would draw this poo poo?

edit: and why would they copyright it?

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

This one any better?

What is crystal treatment? I googled it and all I got was putting quartz on your chakras and meth. Meth looks about right for these drawings.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Did anyone else play Outlaws? Look at those arms and fingers. Obvious now that the main guy has Marfan.

Who would have known that LucasArts was so ahead of its time on Marfan Awareness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

xov posted:

d) none of the above / your hand / a sex toy

The best way I can explain being asexual is that you could be in a room full of the hottest men and women this green earth has to offer, and you would not feel a single twinge of arousal toward any of them, and the concept of looking at a person and thinking "I want to gently caress them" is an absolutely alien concept that would be akin to a a person who was blind from birth trying to understand "the color orange"

Good explanation. Thanks!

• Locked thread