Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He drank coffee before it was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
b/c hes in hell

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
he ironically shotgunned a weed into a trucker cap while attempting a hat trick, but the joint was a roach.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
does everything have to be about hipsters?!?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
bc he put my hot cock in it to suck on. that hipsters name? op.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

People sometimes mistake me for a hipster... but my bicycle is a single speed, not a fixie, damnit.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

does everything have to be about hipsters?!?

there not even that hip... now oif u ask me ide go so far as to say that there "lamesters"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

because hes so cool that the room temperature is relatively very hot and when he opened his mouth to speak it burned his mouth insides?

Trudis
Mar 23, 2008

This is the Dawning of the Age of Hilarious

No. 6 posted:

People sometimes mistake me for a hipster... but my bicycle is a single speed, not a fixie, damnit.

hipster

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Because gas thread ban OP

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
okay but have you heard of social justice warriors

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a hipster is basically anyone age 18-30 that's not just a totally mediocre looking pile of clothes, right?

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
What's worse, hipsters or fedora-wearers?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
More like fedora-weiners

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
how many hipsters does it take to change a lightbulb?

it's a pretty obscure number, you've probably never heard of it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

99 Headmates posted:

What's worse, hipsters or fedora-wearers?

fedora wearers

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Christmas Miracle posted:

a hipster is basically anyone age 18-30 that's not just a totally mediocre looking pile of clothes, right?

It's you. You're a hipster because everybody is a hipster now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lmao yeah

anyone who doesnt wear cargo shorts and old navy ts is a hipster

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

valeyard

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Quickscope420dad posted:

fedora wearers

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

shiksa posted:

lmao yeah

anyone who doesnt wear cargo shorts and old navy ts is a hipster

That's norm-core. And only hipsters wear it.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

because hes so cool that the room temperature is relatively very hot and when he opened his mouth to speak it burned his mouth insides?

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I hav e no opinions on hipsters one way or the other.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

More like fedora-weiners

Daaaaaaaaamn

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
A rabbi, a priest and a hipster walk into a bar

lol j/k the hipster went into starbux with his macbook pro

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Quickscope420dad posted:

A rabbi, a priest and a hipster walk into a bar

lol j/k the hipster went into starbux with his macbook pro retina

fixed

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I made this same joke in the last hipster thread

it was unoriginal then and its unoriginal now

:gas:

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Fedoras are for complete losers. At least hipsters are good for something - making me coffee to wake up my half stoned brain for a full day of programming.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
because he dumped sulfuric acid into his hairy maw instead of the good poo poo? because hipsters are stupid lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what if you wear the fedora ironically and you're racist and homophobic ironically and suck other dudes dicks ironically and you're wearing an ironic t-shirt while you do it?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what if you wear the fedora ironically and you're racist and homophobic ironically and suck other dudes dicks ironically and you're wearing an ironic t-shirt while you do it?

thats me irl

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I remember hipsters being a big deal in 2005.
It is 2014.

Imagine that, during 1968, the summer of revolution, when people were mourning the death of King and Kennedy, when people were dropping acid and listening to wailing psychedelic music, someone was to make a joke about those kids and their Elvis Presley records, that would be the equivalent of making hipster jokes in 2014.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

this but unironically

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Quickscope420dad posted:

Because gas thread ban OP

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Because Valeyard

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Haha, hipsters.

People just tread the same poo poo again and again on GBS because, guess what, they are out of touch losers on a comedy website forum every drat day.

Now post some Daft Punk Drive Soundtrack cool music!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
semen

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Rapman the Cook posted:

Haha, hipsters.

People just tread the same poo poo again and again on GBS because, guess what, they are out of touch losers on a comedy website forum every drat day.

Now post some Daft Punk Drive Soundtrack cool music!

Daft Punk is trashy noise.
*Listens to Radiohead.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Daft Punk is trashy noise.
*Listens to Radiohead.

Radiohead is trashy noise
*listens to Anal oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU