Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
i went to school with rich fulcher's wife so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

The Tao Jones posted:

Lotta wrong opinions itt

no i loving DID go to school with his wife

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Crewmine posted:

do you know her well? do you think that if you turned up at their house at 11pm with a half empty bottle of wine saying that you just happened to be passing and thought you'd say hello while slurring your words you'd get invited in to sleep it off?

well I haven't seen her for about 14 or 15 years but maybe. we were at school together from ages 5-18 and we were friends and she was always pretty nice so probably I reckon.

also when we were like 12 I tried to get her to be my girlfriend and she agreed for about half an hour or so and then changed her mind. i don't know if that would help my case or not.

she'd be pretty weirded out if I turned up on her door though since we're english and she lives in america land with mr fulcher now I think.

somewhere i have a video of us along with some others performing a version of bohemian rhapsody with altered lyrics in front of our assembled primary school so i could maybe use that as blackmail.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
i could probably just send her a message on facebook and ask her to send me one.

i think that'd be easier.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

Then that guy with the foetal-PCB exposure face turned out to be a vile human on twitter

which guy?

• Locked thread