Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
It peaked with the Spider Dijon pisses through his 8 cocks gag and then utterly collapsed with nothing left to show of itself. Then that guy with the foetal-PCB exposure face turned out to be a vile human on twitter and so nobody ever had cause to watch anything produced by the pair again.

If it will be remembered for anything, it will be for that wonderfully short title card sequence which in the era of binge watching should have been the beginning of the end of long intro credits sequence. But, sadly that never caught on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread