Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Regis Tremblay acknowledged watching the material while manning the ammunition depot at the Canadian Force Base Valcartier in January 2012. He cited "curiosity" as the reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

I live in Victoria the capital of Vancouver island, so I'm a Canadian and this case kinda sorta but not really worries me, I've watched my share of hentai, I've also tested myself with what I've watched to know what kind of guy I am, you can learn alot about yourself by watching different hentai genres and be shock and disgusted at what would turn you on, since I've been experimenting I've gone from traditional to oni-san to bico no pico, so I'd be a criminal if the law applied to me to, the trick is just like torrents don't get caught, even if they can arrest you for this stuff if you watch loli you'd probably hide it and cover your tracks, and unless you're living with a tight rear end police officer that even knows he could charge you with this ridiculous law there's no need to worry or care just laugh at how stupid the law is, someone sued McDonalds because they spilled very hot coffee on themselves and got burned and said that McDonalds should have a HOT COFFEE warning on it and they won, the law's retarded this article's just a joke you could show your friends who also know about this stuff it's good for a laugh.

• Locked thread