Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
:siren:WWF, HOLY poo poo! Look at the doc, and discuss it with us in the IRC!:siren:

Senerio fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Always.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

WCW's writeup has been a bit slow to come together, but I don't know if it's any specific reason. Probably just a bit of trouble getting back into the swing of things after the whole thread transition drama.

Same with WWF. It doesn't help that one of our biggest writers quit, and I don't have time to write.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I love it. Props, ECW

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

Although I'm going to take this opportunity to take a shot at you for being so proud of your moviestar uses magic to control zombie wizard feud after you were so harsh about my time travel feud.

Taker's urn is a cornerstone of Pro Wrestling. Time Travel isn't.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

The end of the writeup was right, there does seem to be a dearth of storylines. That being said, Bret's match with Kane was very cool and I'm intrigued about this burgeoning conflict with Vince and the Power Trip... but extremely worried that they were referred to as the Two Man power trip. What happened to Pillman? I know you said he "disappeared," but... :ohdear:

The Two Man Power Trip is the official name of the tag team of Austin and HHH.
The Three Man Power Trip, or the Power Trip, are the stable of Austin, HHH, and Pillman.
Pillman is currently off filming a movie where he's a cop.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

StraightShooter@aol.com posted:

Now I'm gonna shoot straight with ya. Shotgun Saturday Night is the "B" show, but we're the show that has the Spaldings to do what the other shows don't. Say a man smells like farts? You won't get that down south, and you definitely won't get that on Raw is War.

We got matches featuring wrestling bears, Pan-American Title matches, and we even regularly feature those Japanese wrestlers you internet geek-types love to talk about.

This week we have the positive-thinking Marc Mero, the up-and-coming star Chris Jericho, and a special appearance from the submission master Taz! I ain't workin' ya! You'd have ta be crazy to miss it!

This is what happens when I get bored. Random Vic Venom promos.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Oct 4, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Discount Trombones posted:

Oh, no writeup? Well I guess the results will have to...

B-shows are results, not write-ups.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

StraightShooter@aol.com posted:

WWF IN YOUR HOUSE 15: DEADLY GAME!

JUST ANNOUNCED ON WWF.COM:
Rocky Maivia vs Steve Corino vs Vic Venom

Marc Mero vs Bob Holly vs Vic Venom

Legion Of Violence vs Skunkrocker and Bulldog vs Vic Venom and Vince Russo for the tag titles

Mark Henry vs Scotty Bollea vs Vic Venom for the Pan-Am title

Chris Jericho vs Roddy Piper vs Vic Venom for the IC title

Hart Foundation vs TMPT vs Vic Venom and Vince Russo

Deadly Games 6-Pack: HBK vs Mankind vs Taz vs Fucktrain vs Vader vs Undertaker vs Vic Venom

An' dat's a spoilah.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Basic Chunnel posted:

I'm in a bit of a spot here because I really like this game and have had fun trying to get the guys in my storyline over, but we're hitting the thickest part of the semester and I clearly was not anticipating how much work it would entail (seriously, the most strenuous semester I may have ever had). I don't want to drop out but I'm not sure if I can be in the writers' room consistently enough - Sanguinia's been writing the segments lately and that's not really fair to him.

Do what I do. I write a segment when the writing bug hits me but otherwise I'm just idling in the writers room to bounce ideas off of.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ScottysTopBody@aol.com posted:

Well, neighbor, I'd like to tell you about a recent epiphany I had, a mental lightning flash from the gods of Scottymania! After Monday Night Raw, neighbors, I was feelin' mighty hungry! So I looked around the city, and I found a chicken restaurant! Well, I went to that restaurant and I ordered myself up a bucket of fried chicken, James! While I was eating it, My vision went white and I started hearing voices! It was a message! A vision! I had an idea for a match, a wonderful, amazing match! So I went to my car, I picked up my car phone, and I let it out to a good buddy of mine! Well, He thought it was an amazing match for the boys down south, neighbor, and you know I got the hint! Well, I hung up that phone, dialed up WWF Magazine, and pitched it to Vic Venom, host of Shotgun Saturday Night, and he booked it, with me as the referee! What'll you have prepared, neighbor, when Scottymania refs wild on you this Saturday?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

IcePhoenix posted:

I seem to recall the six man match being some sort of elimination match, possibly held in an enclosure of some kind ;)

To quote a better wordsmith than me,

Dean Ambrose posted:

Nope

Was always a standard 6-man match.

We were going to add stips and whatnot, but decided against it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
You are, in fact.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

DreamerT@aol.com posted:

I managed to catch the taping the weirdest episode of Shotgun Saturday Night.

Vic Venom introduces the show, interrupted by 3-Count dance number

Goldust hype video

Dark Carnival/LoV, LoV win after botched ICP interference. This was good as hell, and long to boot. It was like 15 minutes, and there was this Stump Puller to Ankle Lock transition that blew me away

Doink and Vampiro beat down ICP and leave them laid out in the ring
vignette. "Next week... A familiar face from the Undertaker's past... will return." Clips of Summerslam 1994 and the associated storyline are shown, including Leslie Nielsen investigating.

Longer Version of that Graveyard Hype Video from Monday

Mark Henry vs. Road Dogg Dudley, 30

Angle pre-tape. "Oh it's true, It's drat true! Kurt Angle is making waves in the World Wrestling Federation!"

Chicken Neck on a Pole match between Roadblock and Kal Kirby ends prematurely when special referee Scotty Bollea hits his finisher, the Bollea Bomber clothesline, on both competitors and the unlucky chicken neck on the pole. When he tries to Bollea Bomber the chicken neck, he misses and falls to the floor before getting up, brushing himself off, and celebrating nonetheless. Somehow this was not the worst match I have ever seen on Shotgun Saturday Night.

You can blame thank me for the final match.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Ever since the newLegacy stream, I'd been looking for an excuse to sneak that match in. I found one, and dropped it in.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Fun game, guess why we picked D'Lo Brown and Barabas Jr. to be Brian Lee's first opponents. Winner will get a mention in our next write up*.

*Can not guarantee winner will get a mention in our next write up.

This is pretty amazing. I enjoyed the Main Event. Angle's reluctance to go extreme costing him the match was neat!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
IcePhoenix and RKOrton were both in WWF, though RKOrton admitted to "never showing up to meetings and just collecting a paycheck" earlier in the thread. E: Triplexpac too! Looks like it's just a WWF Writer's reunion!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
WWF, look over the next week's show tab, because I didn't realize we needed SO much done with it, so I threw together a show in 5 minutes. Make sure I didn't do something stupid.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RealDealGator@aol.com posted:

Brian Lee and the Dudleyz/Rocky Maivia and the LoV, Lee pins Maivia after interference from the Pitbulls

Lee looks at Maivia and does a throat cut motion

Francine promo. "The Pitbulls have big plans in the WWF!"

Pitbulls/Hardyz, Pitbulls win. This was just bad and boring.

Edge hype package, focusing on his time in ECW. I'm glad they got a deal to get this footage.

Ahmed/Nishimura for a spot in the Trailblazers, Nishimura wins

After the match, Ahmed, livid, started beating Nishimura with a chair, angrily shouting stuff I just couldn't understand. Seems he's a heel now, and his turn went over well.

Edge and Maivia meet backstage, look each other over. "Many happy returns, huh, Edge?" "Yeah. Many happy returns."

Next up, Edge (w/ the Hart brothers) vs. Triple H (with Austin & Pillman). HHH worked the shoulder, ramming Edge into the cornerposts and suplexing him, but Edge got a great looking comeback from a thrust kick out of the corner and a missile dropkick which got a 2. It wasn't long before the Power Trip and the Harts came to blows, ending in a non-finish as both competitors got involved in a big brawl on the outside.

Goldust walks into Vince's office, Ted DiBiase close at hand. They're both very happy. Goldust catches Vince's attention, and doesn't even wait for a greeting to begin his speech.

"Well, Vince, I've been thinking, and you know what type of wrestling is under-represented in this company? Tag team wrestling! I'd like to propose that this upcoming In Your House be devoted to tag team wrestling, across the board! We could call it In Your House: Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double!"
"Well, that's nice, but that doesn't seem to leave room for a WWF title match."
The smile drops from Goldust's face.
"Alright. Have it your way. Of course, I could always take this title on a little... midnight train to Georgia."
Vince erupts from his chair with a start.
"You wouldn't."
"You know my father."
"A little more than kin and less than kind."
"Less than your kind, Vince, but quite kind to me."
Goldust and Vince stared each other down, until Vince had to relent.
"Alright. You win." Vince sinks back into his chair, defeated. Goldust smirked, and left, a cackling DiBiase making sure to close the door on their way out.

Another Graveyard Promo: "In two weeks, a great darkness will unveil itself"

Pan-Am: Mark Henry (w/Stan Hansen) vs Box Office Bossman. Very good hoss-off type match, both trying their hardest to knock the other guy off his feet. Henry retained his title after a spear and a running splash.

After the match, Bulldog and Vader run down and beat down Hansen and Henry before Cornette says his crew will do what no team has done before and defeat the Texas Rangers in tag competition.

Jericho comes out to address the crowd, his guitar case by his side.

"WELCOME TO RAW... IS... JERICHOOOOOOOO! Now unfortunately for all the mouth breathers here in Jacksonville, your Intercontinental Champion will not be competing tonight, because there's just nobody good enough to challenge me.

Taz's music hits, and he comes out with a mic.

"AW, BULLSHIT! IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH, HOW BOUT STEPPING IN THE RING WITH A REAL FIGHTER?"

"Well, Tasty, that's a good question, and I'll accept that challenge riiiight after-" Jericho proceeded to take a pratfall into his guitar case and start clutching his back. "Aw no, Aw jeez. Sorry, Test, but I just can't do it. I just can't have a match with you tonight. Thankfully, I know someone who can."

Some jobber wearing a New York Rangers jersey with the name IRVINE came out, billed as "Jerry Irvine, the Tame Lion Of Wrestling".

Taz vs "Jerry Irvine, The Tame Lion Of Wrestling", Taz taps him out with the Tazmission.

Warrior is walking backstage when the Undertaker emerges from the shadows. "I have a favor to ask of you," he says.

"FOR WHAT REASON DO YOU SEEK THE COUNSEL OF THE WAAAAAARRRIOOOOORRR?" Warrior asks.

"You saw Paul Bearer address me last week. I need a partner to fight Kane and Tajiri. If you were to fight by my side I'm sure we would defeat them."

"AS A WARRIOR, I FEEL GREAT PAIN AT THE THOUGHT OF REFUSING A CALL TO ARMS! BUT YOU WERE UNDER THE SPELL OF GOLDUST FOR MANY MONTHS, AND AS THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE WWF TITLE, I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF I CAN TRUST YOU STILL! *SKROOOOOONK* IF I WERE TO TAKE YOUR SIDE, HOW CAN I KNOW YOU WILL NOT TURN AGAINST ME IN MY STRUGGLE AGAINST GOLDUST? THE WARRIOR MUST FOCUS ALL HIS MIGHT, ALL HIS EFFORT, ALL HIS DESTRUCITY ON VANQUISHING GOOOOOOOLDUUUUUST! *SKROOOOOONK*"

The Undertaker nods, understanding. "Perhaps another time, then." He steps back into the darkness. The Warrior looks a little shaken, gives a good snort, then walks away.

Next up: Kurt Angle taking on Owen Hart. Fast paced grappling to start, both trying to hit a big move, with Angle edging out by hitting a release German suplex. Owen fought back into it, but got caught in an ankle lock, which was countered with an enziguiri. The finish came when Angle caught Owen in a second ankle lock, this time grapevining the leg. Owen grabbed the rope but Angle did not let go, causing the DQ win for Owen.

Vince's office. "Hunter, I'm giving Joanna a chance. Next week, I will give the two of you a chance to prove to me that Joanna can handle herself out there."
Hunter and Joanna smirk. "Well, I promise you that she won't disappoint."

Our main event was Goldust and HBK vs Mick Foley and Warrior"Goldust and Warrior start off. Goldust goes for a headlock, but Warrior quickly breaks it and slugs Goldust right in the face! Strong offense from Warrior for the first minutes of the match. Goldust is whipped into the face team's corner and Warrior tags in Mankind, who takes a back elbow and an uppercut from Goldust right as he comes in. Bulldog from Goldust out of the corner, and he tags in Shawn Michaels. Hurricanrana to Foley and a standing elbow drop! Shawn gives a cheeky wink to the camera as he goes for the cover, but Mankind kicks out.

Shawn backs off and runs at Mankind for a knee drop, but gets pulled down by the leg and the Mandible Claw is applied! He attempts to wriggle over to reach the ropes, the immense pain rendering him almost immobile... but the Box Office Bossman sneakily pulls Shawn's leg to the ropes. Goldust shouts at the ref to break the hold, and he does. HBK gets a waistlock on Mankind and goes for a suplex... but Foley gets out with an elbow strike and hits SWEET SHIN MUSIC! Shawn clutches his leg in pain, allowing Foley time to run and tag in the Warrior!

Warrior runs wild with shoulderblocks and clotheslines, barrelling through Michaels until Michaels is able to dodge a shoulderblock, sending Warrior crashing to the mat. Michaels then works Warrior over with technical wrestling, outmaneuvering the power-focused Warrior. Warrior is about to mount a comeback when Goldust argues with the ref long enough for HBK to land a low blow on Warrior, followed by a Sweet Chin Music for the pin."

This was a B- show, about par for the course for WWF

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

"TrueAmerican@aol.com posted:

There is an epidemic overcoming today's youth! Kids are getting fatter and uglier! It's true! You all need a real American Hero to show your kids the power of Brussels sprouts! It was a diet of Brussels spouts, Broccoli, and Spinach that helped me win a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck! So kids, if you want to be like me, eat healthy!

Even in the World Wrestling Federation, I see some overweight losers I have to beat into shape! Taz, I'm coming for you, you'd better get prepared to get the workout of a lifetime! That way you might one day become a winner, like me!

Unfortunately I can't do anything about the uglier thing. Sorry, kids.

e: Sorry if this sucks, I was just bored waiting for The Flash and I'm not good at writing Angle.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 12, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Kinda glad it took this long to get around to the post-Slamboree shows because it gave me time to look everything over and make sure it is 100% ready to go. Especially because it was a busy week for all of us. I looked at RAW the day after we were supposed to go and it had like 3 segments filled out and nothing timed. Certainly a learning experience!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Nov 17, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Luigi Thirty posted:

I, for one, hope our working agreement brought WWF the edge they wanted for their Tri-State PPV.

You'll find out THIS SUNDAY* as WWF goes Extreme at Madison Square Garden.

*This sunday may mean a bit later, we just lost one of our top-contributing writers.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah I know. I'm just thanking the thread for their patience with the show in advance.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

If I join, will you push MARTY JANNETTY?!

We just fought you tooth and nail to keep him. I'm almost as big a Skunk fan as you are!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was going to make a version of the Immortal theme on Kazoos, but it didn't go well. Sorry for failing the thread.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

I find WWF's write-up style interesting. WCW and ECW both try to give full and equal time and effort to the whole card, while WWF somewhat shortchanges their lower end stuff but in turn goes above and beyond for their big segments, making them as long as 4-5 given matches their competition are writing up.

The issue is that we have three writers with different writing styles writing our card. Anything short, usually, is me. (I did the Main Event, but I spent a LOT of time on that one and had other writers look it over to add the stuff I'm bad at; I'm an ideas guy first and foremost; the Immortal parody was all me.) Seriously I can't understate how much IBE does now that it's just three of us writing up shows.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

If I can ask, how large is your overall staff at this point? Is it only three people writing shows or is it three people period?

At WCW it's two of us that do almost all of the actual writing, though a third person pitches in from time to time, but we have another three or four that contribute to the ideas and management decisions and other parts of running the show.

You guys have a much bigger staff than us. Not counting the people who only make changes to the google doc and add in segment ideas (if there are those; I don't really pay attention to the logs), the writing staff is IBE and Max Lord, with me writing matches when I'm needed. The management is me, bouncing ideas off of people who are online if they are there (which I do for anything bigger than the small things like "make drat sure I outbid WCW on Skunk"). I'm always idling in the IRC, looking in every now and then, but I keep an eye out for pings.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

You mother fucker.

Well we have plans for Janetty. You wouldn't be able to use the Skunkrocker gimmick anyway.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
We were so close to suggesting Eva Marie, but we settled on someone... a little closer to home.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

You mean to tell me that you guys dropped the opportunity to get the Best in the World for the Rainmaker guy?

OW.

OW OW OW OW.

OWWWWWW!!!!!

You're killing me, you're killing my soul, god I need a loving drink... you guys seriously are the goddamn worst.

Daniel Bryan was our #2 choice. Brock Lesnar was #3. The issue was they had to be 24, and that kills a lot of people. Not Okada, though. At 24, he's just won the IWGP title.

Also we already have Jericho :smuggo:

Senerio fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 8, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

I guess a 24 year old Punk would have been ROH era, Summer of Punk probably or before that, so I guess it wouldn't be the same guy...

Punk would've been in Mid-South in 2002. He either hasn't or has just signed with ROH.

Anyway, in the interest in continuing to provide you, the WWF Fans, with the best product, and because I was in a creative mood, I have written up a survey that everyone can fill out, which will provide us with important feedback, such as (preemptively expecting) Skunkrocker's request for more Marty Janetty. This will help me see what you, the WWF Fans, want, and give us an indication of how you feel about our product.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I kinda screwed up the poll; forgot to put Mankind/HBK (I had a good name for it too; Heartbroken! The Breakup of the Heartbreakers) and the Agree/Disagree stuff has been messed up the whole time, but I'd like to thank everyone for their various contributions so far!

Edit: That was also a good Nitro, I enjoyed reading it.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 8, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
We are currently four strong, just of people who have either been in the chat or made any form of edit onto the doc since 11/1.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I am legitimately excited to see what you guys do with Lovin. (It was my idea to send an actual goon wrestler to you.)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

WWF on AOL posted:

The following is a short excerpt from two different emails sent to the same account.

HartAttack@aol.com posted:

How are you doing? I'm here to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I've been on the lookout for new talent for a while, and you're #1 on my list! I've been hearing you want to make a big statement next week, and to do that, you can count on the Mouth of the South! Just think about it!

Smell ya later,
JH

DoTheAlbano@aol.com posted:

I hear you want to make a big splash. You know there's nobody who is better at making a big splash than the Captain. Join my crew, and you will go far.

Think it over,
The Captain

Senerio fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 13, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Skunkrocker posted:

Seriously WCW has FOUR people active.
- One actually does 90% of the work.
- One shows up occasionally.
- One is usually absent from everything and only shows up when asked/has free time.
- We have a mystery fourth writer who no one has ever met or talks to and I'm not even sure he does anything.

We're usually the ones who never get anything done until the last minute. If you would like to help us we would seriously appreciate it.

WWF also has four. Exact same layout, basically.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Sanguinia posted:

ECW has four too. Guess he has to pick.

WCW does have other people on the team, but they're pretty rare to see although they're not totally MIA and they don't really help with the writing, just ideas and contributing votes to decisions.

WWF's team:
IBE: 90% of the work
Me: 6/10 Creative ideas, fills out empty spots in RAW/SSN and 1 or 2 matches per PPV
Max Lord: Matches on PPVs
Xerzes: Used to write-up SSN before I started doing that.

If anyone else does stuff (or if any of the above does more than I mentioned), I've lost track of them and I apologize.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Dec 16, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Nice ppv. I enjoyed the main event and the tag match. We'll have Raw up as soon as we can; we're almost done!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Dec 24, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Legit question, Scott and Henry have faced each other like 3-4 times now. Do they have perfect chemistry or is this a best of 100 series?

It serves a Main Event Level storyline purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

VenomousVic@aol.com posted:

Here's the latest hits from Shotgun Saturday Night

Vic Venom and Scotty Bollea have a training montage spurred by the sudden announcement that Scotty Bollea will face Mark Henry on Sunday Night Heat.

Tajiri/Cuddly Chris Daniels, Tajiri sprays Daniels with the green mist, but when he goes for the black mist, Jammin' Jamie shields Daniels with a chair. Tajiri Blade Kicks the chair into Jamie, and Blade Kicks a blinded Daniels for the 3. As Jamie is laid out on the floor, we see the black mist even affects the metal chair.

Tajiri and Paul Bearer cut a promo together. "OH YES, THE MINISTRY OF DARKNESS IS UNDEFEATABLE! WHEN THE UNDERTAKER FALLS TO KANE IN HIS CASKET MATCH, NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO BRING HIM BACK... FROM THE GRAAAAVE! AAAAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Mark Henry squashes a jobber

Owen Hart pretape. "Pillman, at King Of The Ring you'll get your wish. You'll get the 2 time king of the ring. And once I'm done with you you'll be taking back all your wishes."

Kerrang vs Dudleyz, Dudleyz go over

DiBiase and Goldust pretape "It doesn't matter if there's discord between my clients, Goldust will still retain his title at King Of The Ring!"

Fucktrain squashes a jobber

Jimmy Hart and Ken Shamrock cut a promo about the tag title match at King Of The Ring

Ken Shamrock vs Bradshaw, Shamrock wins

I've heard Main Event-level things are happening on Sunday Night Heat. I'll post spoilers for that later.

• Locked thread