Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Im 5'9.

Whats that mean OP?
:crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmmm. what s the plural of "they"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

question №2 is if klurfs dont have heteronormative signifiers... do they have homonormative signifiers???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the advantage is that if youi live in a fancy old house you can take the dumbwaiter

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MegaGatts posted:

I'm right at the size that I see myself on the low end of acceptable
same except i'm 5 11

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

short people make me uncomfortable and i dont like standing too close to them. if a short person goes next to me and tries to talk to me while I'm standing I just sit on the floor

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plastics. posted:

I'm 5'2 and acutely aware that every mundane thing was made with bigger people in mind, which is completely fair but still annoying. Cars are the worst
haha im just imagining you sitting down for dinner and your feet are dangling up off the ground like a 5 year old

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

I'm 5'2" and a woman and the only thing I don't like about being short is that my feet don't fully touch the floor when I'm on the toilet so I have to keep a big book on the floor in there to rest them on because it's uncomfortable otherwise.
hmm well the advantage is that if you're in a public restroom you can take a poo poo and the assassin whos looking under the stall doors wont know which door to shoot you through

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I dunno I don't either but I can't think of any other situation where that would be advantageous sorry

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Carwash posted:

this

anything taller and you're weird, lanky awkward gently caress (unless you're a professional athlete)

im 6'2 and this really awkward 6'5 guy in my class came up to me and told me he wished he was my height (totally unprompted wtf)
also if you're shorter than 6' then people that are 6'5 and up will tend to back into you accidentally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plastics. posted:

Yeah my legs always fall asleep on chairs and the toilet because my heels don't touch the floor
I actually have some weirdly tall chairs so that happens to me at home too so I feel you on that one

• Locked thread