Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

See first you think, hey, TNA had some good people in it and I'm sure some of it had to be entertaining! This will be fun.

And then ...

JGKing posted:

Is this supposed to be a racist angle!? Jesus Christ, TNA, I hope not. One of the NASCAR dudes tells him to shut up to a big pop. He says nobody can take R-Truth seriously because of how he's dressed. He's in a bandana and baggy jeans. The NASCAR guy is in a smart polo shirt. This is making me deeply uncomfortable, especially with the whole crowd cheering him on. R-Truth grabs him by the collar and prepares to teach him a lesson, but Brian Christopher runs out for the save! He's in full Too Cool attire, so everybody knows who it is. He hits a couple of moves on K-Krush and the NASCAR guys throw him out of the ring. Christopher gets on the mic and challenges Krush to a match next week, except he says it in a horribly pseudo-racist way. This is awful. I can't believe I've never heard of this segment before. Krush is dragged to the back by about four security guards even though he was just standing on the ramp.

And it gets worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

As bad as this is, it gets worse. Stop while you still can.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Watching young Chris Harris you can almost see the brilliance that would one day be Braden Walker.

• Locked thread