Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

E: beaten like an uppity black homosexual.

Just rename them the Bigot World order. I'm sure sexism will happen soon enough too.

Also, is the X division gonna be the only good part of these PPVs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

oatgan posted:

No sometimes the x division is also bad. Goldi is great because she hates the show.

I've only really heard of TNA stuff in passing. I'm still semi convinced JGKing is making this up. I can't fathom a product this awful/offensive.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

bobkatt013 posted:

He has not seen anything yet. AJ + chainsaw + homophobic slurs is in the future.

What. AJ's the heel right?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Pet Rock Band posted:

The Ladder or Submission match! The first in a great long list of TNA innovations.

Also, maybe we could keep a running count on examples of man on woman violence.

Would these attacks qualify people for the bwo?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The Nation of Misogynation.

• Locked thread