Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
None of these are from the scenic TNA Asylum in Nashville, TN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I really want to rewatch them as they were broadcast. I saw all of these from the front row as a teenager and somehow came out a well-adjusted adult

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I'm glad Sonny Siaki broke from the Flying Elvises pretty fast. I remember him being pretty good.

I forgot James Storm teamed with Psichosis and America's Most Wanted wasn't even formed until later. They always felt like one of the tag teams that was always in TNA.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

oatgan posted:

They turn him into a bad knockoff of The Rock almost immediately and he forms a boring tag team with "The Master of the Spine Buster" David Young

Also, I saw his valet "Desire" break her back in a pre-show match :(

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Yeah, that near-parody song was a big hit for several months. Wasn't this a little soon after 9/11?

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Cheex died on his way back to his home planet

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

The biggest shocker from this recap is that Jarrett didn't hit anyone with a guitar in the first three shows.

Also I forgot how fast AJ got the first two legs of the TNA Triple Crown.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

TNA is a flat circle.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I uh. Recently found a way for me to watch all of these. I don't want to step on your toes, but I'm considering trying to watch through some or parts of them out of blind curiosity what the shows look like on TV opposed to live. Also to try to catch myself on camera.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Reading through these, my memory isn't really the greatest either. I think I'd only really exactly remember some of the really huge match results.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

What baffles my mind is that the company survived this era. Who were the people willing to shell out money every week to watch something so terrible?

I was 15 years old and paid $10-15 to sit in the front row every night :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

The Ladder or Submission match! The first in a great long list of TNA innovations.

Also, maybe we could keep a running count on examples of man on woman violence.

• Locked thread