Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I was thinking of getting wasted and livetweeting watching season 1 of Star Trek: TNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Hooooooo poo poo boyeeeee PaPaw's shine done gone me twitterpated.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
still watching dr phil

its weird how some episodes rae fake and som arent

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Bruiser posted:

Hooooooo poo poo boyeeeee PaPaw's shine done gone me twitterpated.

those aint words

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

unlimited shrimp posted:

those aint words

EYE TELL YOO WHUT

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Good evening fellow drinkers :dance:

Moola I'm really sorry I linked that Dr. Phil video, might have to start sympathy watching later

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Just watch Little House on the Prairie and cry.

Like real men.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Luvcow posted:

Good evening fellow drinkers :dance:

Moola I'm really sorry I linked that Dr. Phil video, might have to start sympathy watching later

you better you rear end in a top hat

i cant stop watching this poo poo

this episode: 30yr old women dating 16 year old dude

tbh, theres literally NOTHING wrong here, lucky little poo poo...

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
drinking cigar city invasion pale ale because i haven't had it and i wanted something local ish. its rly rly good. my wife is drinking some pluot beer i got for her... it tastes weird. probably gonna watch netflix, play borderlands, and get laid. its a step up from the loving week ive had

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

redshirt posted:

Just watch Little House on the Prairie and cry.

Like real men.

wanna bust a nut in nelly's eyes and give her a reason to make that screwed up face

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

unlimited shrimp posted:

I was thinking of getting wasted and livetweeting watching season 1 of Star Trek: TNG

do this and post yr twitter

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im pregaming with pbr the dude poured unto a cup for me. The bar tender im trying to gently caress isnt here tonight so Im going to pick up my buddy and go to the other bar where there's a bar tender I've traded gently caress-eyes with before but she likes some other poo poo head so Im probably gonna end up at the Goth bar thats now run by hipsters to try and get my dingus wet in some wingus.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

im pregaming with pbr the dude poured unto a cup for me. The bar tender im trying to gently caress isnt here tonight so Im going to pick up my buddy and go to the other bar where there's a bar tender I've traded gently caress-eyes with before but she likes some other poo poo head so Im probably gonna end up at the Goth bar thats now run by hipsters to try and get my dingus wet in some wingus.

you must be hella desperate to go after goth cooch

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

BombiTheZombie posted:

you must be hella desperate to go after goth cooch

his other plans are the bartenders so i don't know why yr speculating lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That dancer really likes me. I'm gonna drop like fifty in tips tonight brahs.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I get free shots at this bar actually :) and I only ever tip like $2 because I've never had more than a $6 tab my entire drinking career here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I get free shots at this bar actually :) and I only ever tip like $2 because I've never had more than a $6 tab my entire drinking career here

Have you hosed a bartender yet?

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
protip: bartenders get paid to get horny idiots to come back to the establishment

you got played like a fiddle, son

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Yeah man.. hitting on bartenders is Busch League.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

That dancer really likes me. I'm gonna drop like fifty in tips tonight brahs.

No...it's different... she really likes me :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Aw yeah the hot bartendress who's wearing like a skinny tank top with the huge rack and she smiles and makes eye contact and even a little joke on your 6th drink. You tip. Oh god do you tip.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

BombiTheZombie posted:

protip: bartenders get paid to get horny idiots to come back to the establishment

you got played like a fiddle, son

she played you like a harp from hell

cuz she's the penguin

dude you wanna gently caress the penguin gross

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

unlimited shrimp posted:

she played you like a harp from hell

cuz she's the penguin

dude you wanna gently caress the penguin gross

We got a penguin fucker here!

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
you got something you wanna say to me? huh? Ill take you both on i swear on my mum

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
gently caress, having to slam some coffee because the depressant effects of the moonshine have made me drowsy

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I have a hot bartender story!

I used to frequent this bar and one of the tenders was hot. She used to flirt with me and gave me free drinks all the time. Not just occasionally. Literally all the time. I got drunk every night there for six months and I don't think I spent more than fifty dollars total. Anyway she was hot, we would flirt, then I asked her out on a date and she said no. She didn't want to date me. But she kept giving me free drinks. Normally I think bar tender flirting is to get you to spend more money but I wasn't spending money. I am still confused about that girl.

e:also, it isn't friday you retard

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is just where I drink after work to avoid 5 o clock traffic. I started coming here more regularly when I realized I could get like six beers and four shots for under $10. I only started paying the girl attention after we hung out in bars she doesn't work at and inviting me to shows. Apologiess to all the drunk rear end hater ITT :)

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
fishing for tips probably, she aint paying for the drinks and all the tips go right in her pocket

never assume anyone in the entertainment business is interested in you, cause the yaint

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

This is just where I drink after work to avoid 5 o clock traffic. I started coming here more regularly when I realized I could get like six beers and four shots for under $10. I only started paying the girl attention after we hung out in bars she doesn't work at and inviting me to shows. Apologiess to all the drunk rear end hater ITT :)

go gently caress yourself you townie gently caress

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
enjoy your fuckin dad bar

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BombiTheZombie posted:

fishing for tips probably, she aint paying for the drinks and all the tips go right in her pocket

never assume anyone in the entertainment business is interested in you, cause the yaint

It's more about the free whiskey, but all these bitter rear end replies that drip with the pang of past experiences are just as good. :)

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

It's more about the free whiskey, but all these bitter rear end replies that drip with the pang of past experiences are just as good. :)

yeah we're super bitter about getting into some pilled out bartender gooch

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

In my day, the hot bartendress would pay me to drink at her bar.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'm sorry man, I thnk moonshine makes me angery

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

sorry if i came off too angry man, you go an have yourself a good time ok :)

*flips u off after you turn to walk away*

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
just checked the calendar apparently it is friday, sorry.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

realtalk, if you really got a chance with her or we, that's cool, but its funnier to assume you don't

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 695 days!)

redshit you are way too old to brag about the women you pick up

also lol i typed redshit accidentally gonna just leave it there tho no offens ebuddy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Whoa...

Thread calm down time, take a deep breathe and a drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 695 days!)

reminds me of when my dad would brag about all the pussy he gets in bars and i'm like dad lol stfu ur old

• Locked thread