Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
We survived another work week. Or maybe you didn't and you're now some fuckin non corporeal being or what the gently caress ever, but anyway, get drunk and post what you're drinking.

I'm currently drinking some Moonshine and Sprite Zero. This evening, I plan to poo poo post on the internet, and try probably touch my wife's titty while she tries to grade papers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'm not a puss puss and like the taste of liquor, but this moonshine mixes so well with.. anything.. it's tasteless.

Also, the local news is doing a piece on the rising cost of milk, and they've got this poor girl doing a remote at a local dairy, and she's looking uncomfortable as f next to the automatic milking machine as it just chugs away inches from her face.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Goddamn if these vegetables would ever get finished, I could fire up the loving grill and start to cook

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Ratjaculation posted:

me irl to op:

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Stoic Commie posted:

what? i have to work tomorrow

No problem. Chew up half a mexican diet pill and a Centrum Men's multivitan... wash it down with some black coffee and smoke a Newport 100 right before work.. you'll be good to go my man.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Business Gorillas posted:

gonna hit the road in half a hour, drive across the state, then drink some PBR like the good lord intended

Forever and ever, amen

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Moola posted:

would

after a few more

I don/t know man.. I'm thinking right now, you know? like the face is busted but man... I think she's nice

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Moola posted:

I dunno what it is, but real talk

I bet she gives good hand jobs

i dont know why, but do you get me??? ya know?

yup.

like she really loving takes her time you know? She's not in a rush. Takes her bra off and plays with her nipples while she whispers in your ear.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
But it's dark and you're drunk and kind of high and just in there

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

BluPotato posted:

Drinking some cheap polish vodka to forget the horrors of the week.

Right there with you, man. Cheers. This week was loving brutal. No poo poo, there was a legitimate moment when everyone thought this woman was going to shoot up the office.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Don't know if I should feel bad about getting a little sloppy on my lonesome while the Mrs. does whatever thing she's working on.

Part of me feels lovely saying, "Man, I'd like to get hammered and hang out on the internet."

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Hooooooo poo poo boyeeeee PaPaw's shine done gone me twitterpated.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

unlimited shrimp posted:

those aint words

EYE TELL YOO WHUT

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
Yeah man.. hitting on bartenders is Busch League.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
gently caress, having to slam some coffee because the depressant effects of the moonshine have made me drowsy

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

This is just where I drink after work to avoid 5 o clock traffic. I started coming here more regularly when I realized I could get like six beers and four shots for under $10. I only started paying the girl attention after we hung out in bars she doesn't work at and inviting me to shows. Apologiess to all the drunk rear end hater ITT :)

go gently caress yourself you townie gently caress

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
enjoy your fuckin dad bar

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

It's more about the free whiskey, but all these bitter rear end replies that drip with the pang of past experiences are just as good. :)

yeah we're super bitter about getting into some pilled out bartender gooch

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'm sorry man, I thnk moonshine makes me angery

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
how old are you man.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

redshirt posted:

Old enough to know better but young enough to kick your rear end.

Maybe like Sam Elliot in Roadhouse?

hELL FUCKIN YEAH

You and me man.. I'm one of the in shape Double Deuce bouncers that's apart of Swayze's crew

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I HAVE TRANCNDED WHAT IT MEANS TO BE. MY LIMBS HAVE BEEN SUCCUMBED TO PAPAWS MOONSHINE. OOOH LAWDY. MY LIPS DONE TURED BLUE

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
RIGHT BOOT

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PORKINS

RIGHT BOOOT

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
EY YO i'm in this goon room thing.. no one is really doing anything.. like... i thought there were going to be shots?

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
ALRIGHT WHO HERE HITLERS

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
hey guys i need help

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT GUYS

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
my friends.

i am here.

i am aware.

hello.

i am fully functional.

i can functulate.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Zippy the Bummer posted:

bruiser what did you grill

Steaks and about 3 Zucinni

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I'M ABOUT TO SNORT SOME UPPERS HANG ON

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
holy gently caress

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

verbal enema posted:

is ur wife stupid is that why she has to try to grade papers as opposed to actually grading papers

Listen to me you loving anime weeab loving piece of poo poo.. you loving type two diabetes gently caress. I long for the day you're loving cremated while you're mother and stepfather look on in disappointed derision

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

verbal enema posted:

is ur wife stupid is that why she has to try to grade papers as opposed to actually grading papers

You con-caved chest piece of human excrement. I hope you get a panic attack in stairwell F in the Boston convention center while you ponder what could have been with that the booth babe at the StarCitizen meat N Greet at the Apple'Bees by the airport

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
h a oh yeah ha yeah yeah ha oh yea woo yeah eee yeah

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i'll sing nutshell right now gently caress you

APPRANTLY SOME ASAIN KID PLAYING A COMPUTER GAME

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
i wanna gently caress a fat chick from reddit

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
i just want to stick my dick between thos saggy asss breasts and gently caress blastone off gently caress i wantto chat a chick from reddit whos fat come one boyasfpwnrgerpng

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
I don't think I'm drinking tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
WELL poo poo. I DONE hosed UP AND STARTED DRINKIN'.

Wife and I walked down to the bar. She had a few glasses of wine; I had 4 double vodka+sodas.

Back at the house now. Drinking Moonshine + Water + 5 squeezes of Mio energy flavor poo poo.

• Locked thread