Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
let's make a pizza!
crust
sauce
cheese
pepperoni
sausage
hamburger? why?
no, no pineapple
or ham
stinky little fishes? No Thanks
vegetables can be found at the salad bar
View Results

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

what the...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

My Imaginary GF posted:

Pics or it didnt happen

It was from here and mysteriously they don't have a picture of it
http://www.pizzagogo.co.uk/menu/pizzas

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

What do you mean "what the..."? That looks amazing.

Anyone try Little Caesars pretzel crust pizza? I like pretzels and pizza but can't stand Little Caesars. I have a friend who gets their pizzas all the time but has them squirt garlic butter all over it, tried once and got an immediate stomach ache.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Now thatsa what i calla pizza

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Thinking about ordering one of these bad boys tonight. It's either that or go to the grocery store

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

LifeSizePotato posted:

not the best photo, but faraci's in west county does it best

man, faraci's is loving FANTASTIC

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
stay safe poverty ghost

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Good Citizen posted:

Thinking about ordering one of these bad boys tonight. It's either that or go to the grocery store

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The poll results show the majority of our respondants prefer a simple pepperoni and cheese pizza.

This suggests the average taste in cuisine around here mirrors that of a dull, dough faced child.

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
You haven't lived 'til you've had Ian's mac and cheese pizza.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

hmm if that's real st louis pizza then i guess i'm down with it. it's what i call 'good bad pizza' pizza that is good but not proper new york pizza. it's the best kind of pizza you can hope for if you're not going to a place that knows what they're doing

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6HJaBbRNHI

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

stay safe pov ghost

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

anyone wanna try detroit style pizza? i'm quite familiar with it *releases diarrhea over some dough*

actually it's not that bad

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

it's always fun to watch americans argue about their goofy regional pizzas when you've been to italy and had the real thing

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Was it life changing Wall Balls? Because "real, original, true and pure" Neapolitan pizza is like something some neglected clueless kid would throw together from whatever is within reach on the fridge's two lower shelves. It's about as complex as the Kraft Single/Ketchup/Wonder Bread quasipizzas I made at age seven in the toaster oven.

Imagine how mega-blown those sheep herder's poo poo must have been when the great Neapolitan pizza innovation of "a third ingredient" came on the scene and they marveled at those three or four bug-gnawed basil leaves dropped in the middle of the pie.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Neapolitan pizza is terrible. Butter chicken pizza is where it's at.

Also some of the best pizza I had was at some place in St. Louis. It wasn't cut into squares but it was thin crust. Dunno what the cheese was but it was delicious. It was also served with a locally bottled root beer that was pretty good

I think americans are just mad that St. Louis of all places managed to figure pizza out and they're bitterly stuck with their tomato casserole or floppy cardboard or whatever regional style they're stuck with

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rando posted:

Was it life changing Wall Balls? Because "real, original, true and pure" Neapolitan pizza is like something some neglected clueless kid would throw together from whatever is within reach on the fridge's two lower shelves. It's about as complex as the Kraft Single/Ketchup/Wonder Bread quasipizzas I made at age seven in the toaster oven.

Imagine how mega-blown those sheep herder's poo poo must have been when the great Neapolitan pizza innovation of "a third ingredient" came on the scene and they marveled at those three or four bug-gnawed basil leaves dropped in the middle of the pie.

an original neapolitan pizza doesnt even have cheese

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
buy garlic bread, bake it a bit toss toppings on it and you got good pizza.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

buy garlic bread, bake it a bit toss toppings on it and you got good pizza.

Why the gently caress would I buy pre-made garlic bread?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cream_Filling posted:

an original neapolitan pizza doesnt even have cheese

I'm pretty sure it supposed to have cheese.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i love chicago style casserole

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

Why the gently caress would I buy pre-made garlic bread?

buy it a day old and its only 99 cents for a ton of it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

buy it a day old and its only 99 cents for a ton of it.

Wow old pre-made garlic bread for only a buck? Gosh!

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The secret is the thick greasy filling of yellow dairy-free butter scented spread.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Rando posted:

The secret is the thick greasy filling of yellow dairy-free butter scented spread.

look at this guy schilling for little caesers.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

hmm if that's real st louis pizza then i guess i'm down with it. it's what i call 'good bad pizza' pizza that is good but not proper new york pizza. it's the best kind of pizza you can hope for if you're not going to a place that knows what they're doing

There's also some actually decent pizza in saint louis, but that wasn't it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rando posted:

That's how I feel about butt sex

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Throwdown posted:

What do you mean "what the..."? That looks amazing.

Anyone try Little Caesars pretzel crust pizza? I like pretzels and pizza but can't stand Little Caesars. I have a friend who gets their pizzas all the time but has them squirt garlic butter all over it, tried once and got an immediate stomach ache.

Its really really bad relative to your standard 5 dollar pizza at little caesars. They put this fake yellow cheese that I guess is supposed to be like what you'd dip a pretzel into, on top.

TGKB
Jan 29, 2003

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

vyst posted:

That's how I feel about butt sex

Bad pizza is like bad butt sex, not that bad.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TGKB posted:

Bad pizza is like bad butt sex, not that bad.

yeah and ends in poop everywhere

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Too much sauce.

That thing is gonna be floppy disaster by the time it hits the table.

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

Wall Balls posted:

it's always fun to watch americans argue about their goofy regional pizzas when you've been to italy and had the real thing

lol this is how to tell someone doesn't know what they're talking about. Any American pizza > any eurotrash pizza.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Red Fructidor posted:

lol this is how to tell someone doesn't know what they're talking about. Any American pizza > any eurotrash pizza.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Pizza was invented in America, was it not? And then brought back to Italy?

And for weeks now I've been pondering the question: What is a pizza without cheese?

The wags will answer "cheeseless pizza", but that's not right, it doesn't fit. Something is out of place.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pizza was invented by illiterate goat tamers in Naples when they one day realized all they had to eat was a lump of dough, a tomato and some cheese made from buffalo milk because gently caress dealing with cows.

in our Modern Age they got all snooty with taking the pizza power back and we have pizza police

quote:

The True Neapolitan Pizza Association (Associazione Verace Pizza napoletana,AVPN) is a non-profit organization and was founded in June 1984 in Naples with its legal and operational headquarters. Its mission is to promote and protect in Italy and worldwide the “true Neapolitan pizza“ (“verace pizza napoletana“), i.e. the typical product made in accordance with the characteristics described in the International Regulations for obtaining a collective brand mark “True Neapolitan Pizza“ (“Vera Pizza Napoletana“), in force since 1984, edited and registered by AVPN. The Association is also involved in the promotion and protection of the affiliated pizzerias and products related to the production filer of “true Neapolitan pizza“ and in the professionalization of pizza makers.

and lots of very serious rules

http://www.pizzanapoletana.org/public/pdf/disciplinare%202008%20UK.pdf

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
french bread pizza is the whitest food in existence

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cream_Filling posted:

french bread pizza is the whitest food in existence

Honey, what's wrong? Is dinner not bland enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Rando posted:

Honey, what's wrong? Is dinner not bland enough?

Looks great. What's wrong with this pizza?

• Locked thread