Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Now we are sitting here eating lovely rear end pizza wondering where we went wrong in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
im gay

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Totino's

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

sexy mouse fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 13, 2014

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Tony and Totino are kinda like the guys who show up at the party and you're all ehhhhh fine but the minute that bitch Celeste shows up gently caress THAT

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie

gently caress you

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

QCIC posted:

gently caress you

sorry. i fixed it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
stay safe brah ghost

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

id probably rather have lovely frozen pizza than lovely delivery pizza

i think red baron pizzas are alright? havent had one in awhile but im pretty sure i remember thinking it was decent. give me some frozen pizza recommendations and ill buy one next time i go to the store

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

the pepperonis used to make little grease cups when you baked them but not anymore

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
Love bodybuilding. Com memes

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

same

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Vargs posted:

lovely delivery pizza is still usually better than the lovely frozen pizzas!

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Vargs posted:

i think red baron pizzas are alright? havent had one in awhile but im pretty sure i remember thinking it was decent. give me some frozen pizza recommendations and ill buy one next time i go to the store

Red Baron is the king of frozen pizza. Nothing else even comes close.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
we're all gonna make it brah :(

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
Aldi frozen pizzas are pretty great for $2 a piece.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i regularly microwaved totinos pizzas and ate them as a big soggy pizza-taco

i thought this was perfectly normal until i offered my friend the same cuisine and he became quite ill and vomited multiple times

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Tony's pizza drove over Kevin Ward Jr. on purpose.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Totino's doesn't really taste like pizza but it's still fuckin delicious

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I like Pizza Rolls

I cook them in the microwave so they're all soft and chewy.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

The Protagonist posted:

i regularly microwaved totinos pizzas and ate them as a big soggy pizza-taco

i thought this was perfectly normal until i offered my friend the same cuisine and he became quite ill and vomited multiple times

I killed somebody by serving them a Celeste frozen pizza.

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

Cuniculous posted:

I like Pizza Rolls

I cook them in the microwave so they're all soft and chewy.

Oven pizza rolls are way better :colbert:

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

Turfahurf posted:

Oven pizza rolls are way better :colbert:

I like to bite off one end and suck the guts out. This is easier to do when they're microwaved.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Totino's doesn't really taste like pizza but it's still fuckin delicious

yah its like a weird sort of airy cracker with "tomato sauce" and "cheese"

its like how pizza combos aren't really pizza flavored but if you dont care about your health or others opinions of you theyre pretty tasty

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

Cuniculous posted:

I like to bite off one end and suck the guts out. This is easier to do when they're microwaved.

I bake them in the oven until they start to split open then pour sriracha into the open half like a tiny pizza taco

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i think pizza rolls are bad but it is at least possible to eat them without your body violently rejecting them. microwaving pizza rolls and sucking the contents out is pretty gnarly though what the hell man

however i want to know how anybody can eat a hot pocket. i tried one again a few years ago and i could not continue as soon as i bit into some rubbery substance that tries to trick you into believing it is pepperoni. gently caress you, hot pockets

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

Eating hot pockets is easy when you hate yourself.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The idea of Hot Pockets is awesome though, the execution is depressing though.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i like how all the shittiest brands of frozen pizza used diced pepperoni so you know without even having to buy it that its terrible

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You all want to talk about St. Louis style?

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

you know one frozen pizza product that i actually like and buy somewhat regularly is those red baron cheese and garlic french bread "pizzas". calling them a pizza is really pushing it considering that they have no tomato sauce, have no toppings, and look nothing like a pizza, but for cheesy bread things that you can pop in the toaster oven for a 15 minutes they're pretty good. 2 of em costs like $3.50 and fills me up for most of the day.

e: these

Vargs fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Sep 13, 2014

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

*flexes while crushing pizza*

*throws crumpled pizza at the forehead of the op*

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

Vargs posted:

i think pizza rolls are bad but it is at least possible to eat them without your body violently rejecting them. microwaving pizza rolls and sucking the contents out is pretty gnarly though what the hell man

however i want to know how anybody can eat a hot pocket. i tried one again a few years ago and i could not continue as soon as i bit into some rubbery substance that tries to trick you into believing it is pepperoni. gently caress you, hot pockets

The spinach and cheese pretzel bread lean pockets are good as gently caress. Cheeseburger hotpockets are also real good but all the rest are pretty garbage especially pizza and ham & cheese.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Vargs posted:

you know one frozen pizza product that i actually like and buy somewhat regularly is those red baron cheese and garlic french bread "pizzas". calling them a pizza is really pushing it considering that they have no tomato sauce, have no toppings, and look nothing like a pizza, but for cheesy bread things that you can pop in the toaster oven for a 15 minutes they're pretty good. 2 of em costs like $3.50 and fills me up for most of the day.

e: these

the stouffers french bread pizzas have sauce and are pretty good for the price

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is highly disturbing.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

:colbert:

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
This tip probably won't get much love, but you can freeze pizzadough if you wrap it tight in clingfilm. Tomato sauce freezes really well also, don't know about cheese, but you could basically make little pizza kits for your freezer and then you'll never have to buy lovely frozenpizzas again. I do this and it's amazing.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
gently caress all y'all, Tombstone is the poo poo. And they use both sliced and diced pepperoni, bitches.
I admit though, when cooked just right, Kroger brand pizzas taste pretty damned good for being half the price. Certainly beats the piss out of buying a 6 dollar Digiorno slab of poo poo

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if you buy day old bread it will soften up after it soaks up meat cheese and sauce grease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Just use ranch dressings as a dip and you'll be good.

• Locked thread